Life on the Victorian Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came down from her high, she felt satiated and limp. She bit her bottom lip and shyly smiled a teary eyed smile. This was the first orgasm her body had ever experienced, and the man responsible for it still had his rough middle finger pushed up in her pussy.

Bastian slid down her body and gave her bare pussy lips a chaste kiss which made Felicity jump. It made the finger inside her move roughly causing more blissful friction. He could feel her barrier but did not attempt to break it yet. This was all new to her. As he moved up again, she nudged her face against his chest and wiped off the tears. He looked down at her, a bit surprised. The raised arms, the reddened breasts and the bare pussy took his breath away. The innocent shy smile still played on her face and he could have sworn that he had not seen a more seductive sight in his life.

"That was spectacular. You are fucking beautiful. Time to spread those legs for me, honey." Bastian grunted and shoved her legs apart. The sight of his thick, swollen cock was intimidating.

"I am scared, Doctor." Felicity blurted out without much thought. She truly was scared. The thing looked large and she wasn't sure how much she would have to stretch in order to make it fit.

"Trust me sweetheart. You are doing brilliant. It will hurt, but for no more than a few seconds." With that, he fisted his cock a few times and then lined it up against her swollen lips. He started pushing in, ever so slightly.

"May I lower my arms? May I touch you, Doctor?" Felicity asked timidly. How could he deny that sweet request?

"Yes, you may." Bastian replied far too quickly.

His attention was riveted on her puffy pink lips as his cock began its slow journey down her tight passage. As the head entered her fully, she squeezed it tight, without realizing it. Her fingers now rested on his chest. Bastian gave her a rough, possessive kiss. He gazed into her eyes and the next moment, drove his cock roughly into her young pussy, breaking her virgin barrier. She shrieked in pain and bucked wildly under his weight. He held her down firmly, as Felicity struggled to stretch around his girth. The tears returned. She would never forget this moment. This moment. When her husband's large cock had stretched her open for the first time while her tears made the image of his handsome face appear all blurry.

Her struggles had eventually quieted, but he remained there fully sheathed and unmoving. After what felt like an eternity, he dragged his cock slowly all the way out. As he did so, he noticed a few spots of blood coating the white sheets. That did not stop him from plunging back in roughly. He kept up this pace for a few thrusts, slow retreat followed by a hard thrust. Felicity's muscles burned due to the strange, unfamiliar friction. Felicity lay there twisting and squirming, taking his thrusts while her little pussy stretched tightly around his hardness. After an especially hard thrust that hit her cervix, she cried out in agony and immediately received a sharp bite on her pert left nipple.

Bastian's long body was hunched over her, his attention drawn back to her puffy nipples. He suckled and licked and then without a warning bit down again, this time only harder. Her pussy squeezed hard around his cock. He moaned loudly. The tightness in her core was returning. He smiled and moved to her other breast, giving the nipple a good hard bite. Felicity screamed again as her pussy convulsed around him and endless waves of shameful ecstasy hit her again and again. Bastian gripped the back of her neck, and began thrusting erratically, at a wild pace. Her second orgasm had triggered the onset of his own orgasm. Her inner muscles held him snugly as he grunted one last time and began pumping his load into her body. His cock pulsed a few times, and she felt the hot liquid searing her insides for the very first time.

After a few seconds, he pulled out slowly and turned to lay on his side. Felicity not wanting to face him right after what had just happened, turned her back on him.

"Face me darling." His hand was on her hip and he was coaxing her to roll over. Felicity reluctantly obeyed and faced him. A tired smile played on Bastian's face, whereas all Felicity wanted to do was hide her red face somewhere. She curled up her body into his own and felt his chest rumble is a deep laugh. Under the thick blankets, Bastian's hands roamed her backside freely. He did not bother to help her with cleaning up after he heard her soft exhausted snores. He gave her forehead a quick kiss and within moments drifted off into a deep sleep.

Tomorrow would be a brand new beginning of their life as a married couple.

12