All Comments on 'Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 01-02'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good work!

Uncommonly delightful, for a first chapter.

(But it's "peel", not "peal" in this context.)

Certainly, it's wonderfully enjoyable; but I'm wondering how this story line is going to become justification for the "strange turns" title.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
Just want to sound a note of caution!!!

There is a global resurgence of HIV/AIDS so going bareback with someone you just met is definitely not the way to go!!!!Not to take anything away from this story but that line about both of them being safe is terrible and a tad irresponsible!!!!!

magicstic01magicstic01over 12 years ago
Excellent work!

This is definitely one of the best works I've read on here thus far. The story moves at the perfect pace and builds up the anticipation and excitement in the reader. At once romantic and erotic this story is well balanced between the two. Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters. It's a very exciting read. Keep up the good work!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Really good read!

Like this one...looking forward to reading more in the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories