Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was smiling and staring at me. "You really got lost in that one. I could see how much you enjoyed it. I loved feeling you jerk and spasm as you came."

"It was fantastic... you were fantastic."

We cuddled for a couple minutes and then she rolled off me, reaching for the Kleenex on my nightstand. She wiped herself a little and threw the Kleenex in the trashcan. She turned to look at me and smiled. She looked down at my deflated dick. She got more Kleenex and wiped him off a little. Then she ran her fingers over it.

I moaned. "You are the real snake charmer!"

She laughed that wonderful laugh. "Yes, well your snake looks a little worn out right now."

"I want to thank you for that."

She leaned over and put her head on my chest. "Mmmm. Can I stay here a little while?"

"Sure."

We got up and pealed the covers back and crawled into bed. One quick fuck and we were both exhausted. I think we were both tired from the holiday season and we were asleep before we knew it.