All Comments on 'Life Sentence Ch. 02'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Is there

More? The build up at Chapter one makes this reader at least look for more.....more about the circle, more about the girl's (penny's) further debauchment, and MORE about her healing and relationship with the narrator. This chapter is TOO controlled and quiet and accepting of her situation. A slow seduction is fine, but this situation (her awful torture and debasement) does not deserve a slow. quiet and almost loving introduction, which is what this chapter delivers. The horror of the first chapter is dismissed and too much ignored. A new chapter is necessary to make this the feeling, outstanding story it has potential to be.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
great!

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Is Getting Pretty Dark

It's kind of scaring me that there are 5 more chapters of this.

I plan to keep reading it, but it's definitely not a fappable tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
433 Followers
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES