All Comments on 'Life, Sex & All That Ch. 07'

by Ianb

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Still the same story every chapter

Don't know if I will bother with any more installments of this story. It has to go somewhere someday.. BUT FUCKING WHEN????

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 20 years ago
It had such promise

I think the title says it all. When you finish this 100 chapter opus, delete every other chapter, take the remaining 50 and throw out all non Prime number chapters. Chances are you have a pretty good, tight little story.

So far you have:

Great tension and character development

Great tension and character development

Great tension and character development

Great tension and character development

oh, I guess I'm repeating myself, repeating myself.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A good start

Like previous poster I think it will be TOO long. These 7 chapters could easily have been one.

It is a good start though; just carry it out. Leave out Saphic stuff. They don't need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are sure there is a point to this story?

Tales of mental fantasy of the mentally ill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
where is the epiphany?

two people meandering and likely to re-connect in meaningful manner? a re-do with his unknown angel? take care of the responsibility, but to find 'it'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waste of time.

Afraid this unfinished story did not deserve my attention. Neither character was appealing. The story ended in midstream, with no conclusion, and communication between the spouses was non-existent. Hard to understand how the few comments seem to have been close to a score of 4. Wife was an artist? Husband a driven accountant (logical and quite dissimilar from an artist), a bit wimpy, with strange erotic triggers such as doing a tax return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sucked

This series was a complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A new Susan?

The Susan of chapter 7 had a totally different character than the Susan in the previous 6 chapters. What happened?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whole series

Was a complete waste of time. No rhyme or reason at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First of all . . .

Forget about most of the commentators. A well known author that did a really great presentation said that a writer has to do what he does because he loves the process, i.e. you write because you love writing. It only matters what critics say to the extent, if any, that it helps you improve your story telling abilities. In that regard, you are a very good writer except for one thing. You have too many typos, grammar errors, and misspellings. Actually you have about an average number compared to average writers, but for being an excellent story teller, you have too many. It doesn't detract a lot, but it does some. It has been a long time since you have written, but if you truly love the process, finish the story. It is good and you can make it even better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous