Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew right away where he was going. "You're talking about us building, aren't you?" I asked.

Tom was sitting there, as usual, and he lit up like neon sign. "Jeez, Chet. Why the hell hadn't you thought of that?"

I slugged him on the arm, which elicited a gale of laughter from him. "I did think about that several times. And discussed it with Jess. We just didn't think it was really feasible at this point. What with the finding a lot, and zoning, design..."

"Oh, you idiot," Tom continued. "You have a drafting and design major right here," pointing to Jess. "Not to mention, she could probably give you a reasonable rate. How many orgasms would a full set of blueprints cost, Jess?" I slugged Tom again, harder. "Ouch!"

Jess looked at Dad, "John, do you think I have what it takes to design a house?"

"What you don't know, yet, you can learn as you go," Dad stated confidently. "I do have an architect friend who would gladly help you, I am sure." All the sudden everybody was talking at once, and it was all becoming very indistinguishable noise. Finally Dad shouted, "Quiet down everybody! Let me call Robert, and get his opinion." Robert was his friend. I had met him a couple times and I had always admired him for his unique design ideas.

Dad went to the phone, and called Robert. He spoke for a few minutes, then came back to the table. "Okay," He said. "Robert will be happy to help you as much as you need, Jess. He did say, though, that in order to come up with a good design, you first need to know where you are building. So we need to find some land for sale."

With a renewed vigor, Jess and I spent rest of the day surfing the web, looking for possible building sites. Tom hung around and offered his support as well. We had a few parcels chosen, but we didn't want to make a choice till we saw them in their pristine states. We decided we would drive around the next day and give each one a chance to sell themselves.

After dinner, Tom, Jess and I played our choppy amateur versions of what would someday become "Music". WE played for several hours until Pat and Kat needed to go to bed. We quit so they could sleep. Not too long after, Tom showered and went to sleep in the guest room. Jess and I followed shortly after Tom in the shower. We were so excited about the day's events, we could hardly keep from playing in the shower.

We finished in the shower, but were far from done playing. We dried each other and made a beeline for our bedroom. Jess was leading the way, pulling me along via my already steel hard cock. We were so comfortable in the house, that we thought nothing of running down the hall naked. Mom and Dad had seen us in our most natural state so many times, they barely paid attention anymore. We had completely forgotten Tom's presence. We were about halfway down the hall between the bathroom and bedroom when he stepped out. He was more surprised at our candor than we were.

We stopped and simply stared each other down for a few long seconds. Finally, Jess spoke, "Hey, Tommy. Would you like to join us?"

"Uh.. Umm... N...No," He stammered. "G... G'nite." He put his head down, trying not to look at us as he passed and went into the bathroom.

"Goodnight Tom," Jess said with a slight pout.

"Goodnight Tom," I repeated. I had never thought of us having a threesome with Tom, but he was such a good friend, it suddenly seemed like a good time. I wondered if her ever felt like a third wheel when he hung around us. He never brought a girl with him when he came to visit in Sandusky, and come to think of it, we didn't see him with a girl in Akron.

When we got into our room Jess sighed, "That was just a little awkward, wasn't it?"

"I think more for him, than for us," I said as we rolled into bed together. "What would you have done had he actually taken you up on the offer?"

"I would have fucked him. Would that upset you?"

"God, no, Jess. I probably love him as much as you do"

"He has been a great friend for so long, " Jess commented. "I didn't think you would mind. He has never seemed uncomfortable with us, being aunt and nephew. Not even from the beginning."

"Maybe cause he thinks so much of you that he would be your best friend, no matter what."

Jess looked at the ceiling for a short time. Her hand found my still ridged cock and stroked me as she sorted what was going through her head. She then snorted a little laugh, "Do you suppose? No..." she shook her head. "I have seen him with a couple girls."

"What are you getting at, Baby?"

"It's too crazy to think..." Jess squeezed my cock hard and jacked me harder.

"Whaaat? Oh Gawd... I could never get tired of your hand jobs."

"Easy. I don't want you cumming too soon." She rolled to her side and looked me in the eye. Her hand moved from the tip of my cock down to tease my sphincter.

"Mmm... Baby... Oh... Are you going to tell me... Ung... What you got cooking in that ... FFFUCK.... twisted brain of yours?"

"Oh, Yeah," she continued. "Suppose... Tommy is gay?" She snickered more as she lowered her wet mouth over my aching penis.

"AWW... Take it all, BABY." I grabbed a handful of her gleaming black hair. It felt so soft running between my fingers. She pulled off my shaft and tickled my balls with a few strands of that silky mane. My head involuntarily wrenched back as the sensation caused my entire body to tense. She took me into her mouth once again and continued to suck me from the base to the tip in long slowly deliberate strokes. I felt the pressure building in my balls. I was going to blow my wad, if Jess wasn't careful.

She had to have sensed my urgency. She quickly pulled back. "Uh.. Uh.. Not yet, Baby," she moved up to sit on my chest. Her hot pussy just inches away from my chin. She was wet enough that her juice was trickling down my neck and soaking into my pillow. I tried to move her up more so I could drive my tongue into her steaming hole. She wouldn't let me move her, just yet. "I need you to answer my question."

"C'mon Jess," I whined. "Is this really the time to discuss Tom's sexuality?"

"Just this one thing, then you can have the rest of me."

"Okay.... I don't know," I said as I stroked her back and shoulders. "I guess it kinda makes a little sense. I don't want to make any judgments until we can talk to him, though."

"Okay... Good 'nuff.... Take me." I grabbed her sweet ass with both hands and pulled her up to my mouth. I didn't waste any time drilling my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. She ground her sex into my mouth fucking my tongue, nose and chin into all her most sensitive parts. I moved my hands from her ass to her heaving breasts and twisted both her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

After about five minutes of riding my face, Jess began to moan and pant as her orgasm rapidly approached. The juice was running freely from her and what I wasn't able to capture, ran down my neck to fortify the puddle on my pillow. "I am going to cum, baby!" she howled. Her hips involuntarily rocked faster and faster. She threw her head back and came hard on my face. She had fucked my face so hard that I was getting a fat lip. When she had finished, she fell to my side, panting as she slowly recovered.

We lay in each other's arms and kissed passionately. I was needing a release, but didn't want to push, as I was enjoying just kissing my gorgeous aunt. Jess broke the kiss, looked me in the eye and said, "There is something I would like you to try... For me, baby."

"Anything for you, my love," I responded.

"Let me ask this of you, before you agree to it."

"What is it, Sweetie?"

"Well..." she started slowly. "I have seen this on the internet, and was always turned by the idea of seeing you try it."

"Oh?" She had my curiosity now.

"I think with your body and the length of your cock, you should be able to pull off."

"Jesus, Jess. What is it you want me to do?" I was getting a little anxious to hear what she was asking for.

"I want to see you suck yourself," she said with a sheepish grin. "I think you can do it. Here let me show you how other men have done it." She jumped out of the bed and grabbed her iPad off the dresser across the room. She opened the browser and searched the site where she had found the videos. When she found the listing she smiled and sat next to me and played a specific video. I must admit, I was intrigued at the prospect.

"I am not sure I can get into that position," I said about halfway through the clip The young man in the video sat in an easy chair with his legs on the corners of the cushion. He slid down until his legs were bent as far as they would go. He was thin enough that he was able to bend almost completely in half. He was able to take most of his cock into his mouth. He licked the head for a short time before he lowered his mouth over the veiny phallus. He sucked increasingly more of his cock into his throat until he was able to deep throat the entire length. He sucked for about eight minutes until he came into his own throat. I was particularly enthralled with the sight of his tool throbbing down as far as his asshole.

"So... Baby," Jess asked as she closed the iPad. "Do you think you could at least try that?"

"I can surely try," I said unsure of the outcome. I sat on the edge of the bed, spread my legs, slightly and stroked my penis to get it hard again. Jess watched with a look of uncertainty and lust. Once nearly fully erect again, I tried to bend down to get the head close to my lips. I was not successful with the initial attempt.

"I have an idea," Jess said. "Lie back and put your legs over your head." I did what I thought she was suggesting. My knees were near my shoulders, and my cock was millimeters away from my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and was able to tough the tip to the very end of the head. I looked to Jess for encouragement. She smiled widely and nodded her approval. I pushed my hips down and was able to lick the velvety skin with more pressure. I could smell my own aroma and the taste was not as bad as I was afraid it would be. I had kissed Jess after she had blown me, and the taste was very similar. I licked the head more and finally opened my mouth and pushed myself into my inexperienced mouth. "How is it?" Jess asked.

"Mmunph." was all I could muster. The feel of my voice vibrating against my cock was sending thrills throughout my groin. I was determined to get more of my cock into my mouth, so I pushed down harder on my pelvis. I found that my muscled were loosening as I worked harder on my prick. I swirled my tongue around the head and shaft, coating it with my own excited saliva. I grunted and groaned as I sucked more.

Jess moved in under my ass and stroked my balls and taint. She circled her index finger around my sphincter, sending new thrills through me. "Oh, you like that, eh?" she mused. I nodded as much as I could. She, then lowered her mouth to my asshole and flicked her tongue over the super sensitive virgin flesh. My asshole twitched in reaction. This prompted Jess to press her tongue in my ass as far as she could. It wasn't far though. She pulled back just long enough to say, "Mmm... Tight."

As we continued to orally service myself, we kept eye contact. Jess' were sparkling with her total lust. I was sure I could hear the slurping noise of her fingering her heated pussy. My hole was wet with saliva and she must have wanted me to expedience something else new. She brought the hand up from her sloppy pussy and slowly invaded my ass with one thin finger. "MMM," I hummed as she prodded my never before penetrated hole. She fucked that finger in and out slowly for a couple minutes.

When she was confident that I could take it, Jess slid a second finger into me. She fucked me with a twisting and pumping action for a short time. She, then, found my prostate and rubbed it with gentle pressure. My jizz started to drip from the slit in my dick and ran down my throat. The taste was salty, but pleasant. I began to feel that familiar tingle as my orgasm built in my balls. Jess sucked my balls into warm moist mouth. That was all I could take. I exploded into my own throat. The feeling of my own cock throbbing against my tongue added to the bliss I was feeling as I unloaded my balls. I drank the sticky fluid down as well as I could, but some escaped my mouth. Jess quickly moved to capture what she could with her own soft and talented tongue.

As my climax subsided, I let my cock drop from my mouth. Jess moved back to my side and I lay flat on the bed once again. "That was incredible, Baby," she marveled.

"I see it a little differently than you, I am afraid," I grained as I was trying to get comfortable. "It was pleasurable in that I was able to cum. But, my back is not accustomed to that position, so it hurts now."

A look of concern came over Jess' face, "Are you going to be alright?"

"Yes," I answered. "I just need to get back into alignment."

"Would you like me to give you a backrub?" I nodded without saying anything. "Okay, baby. Roll over on your stomach." I did as I was instructed, and she straddled me sitting just above my knees. She put each hand on my lower back and pushed own pushed forward with a good amount of pressure.

"Mmm... Baby that is exactly what I need," I moaned in ecstasy.

"So... I take it, this won't happen again, anytime soon."

"Not me sucking myself," I said. "There are things you can continue to do."

"Oh... So you liked the anal massage?"

"Yes, you could say that. Almost as much as the back massage." Jess continued with the amazing backrub. She slid herself down my legs and started to knead my butt globes. "I don't recall saying my butt hurt. But on the other hand.... Mmm that feeels gooood." Truth to tell, my back was feeling much better for quite some time before she moved to my rear.

"Baby?" Jess started with a pleading tone in her voice. "Can I ask something of you?"

"Depends on what you want from me," I said as I rolled myself back to my back. Jess lifted slightly to allow my body to slide underneath her.

"I would like to see you and Tommy together." She looked me up and down, then focused on my crotch. "I would like to see to put that into his mouth, or vice versa."

"I don't know, Baby," I hawed. She braced her hands on my hips and shifted herself so she could hump her sweet wet pussy on my knee.

"Will you at least consider it?"

"Why is it so important to you?"

"Tom and I have been friends since kindergarten. He has never tried anything with me. He has just been a good friend. I kind of feel I owe him this much," she grasped my growing cock in her soft hand. "I have seen two guys together in videos and it really turns me on. I have imagined you and Tom together. I think you would make a cute couple. If only for one night. So... Would you please consider it?" Without waiting for an answer, Jess lowered her head to my now throbbing member and buried it in her warm moist mouth. She closed her lips over the base and began running her tongue back and forth getting the entire length slick with her saliva.

When she had sucked me for about five minutes, I pulled her head up and said, "Baby... I'm not going to last much longer... If you... mmm... Keep that up." In a flash, she was impaling herself on my spear. It never ceased to amaze me how we could fuck so much and her pussy felt every bit as tight as the first time .I put my hands on her fine ass and squeezed as she began bucking up and down. She laid on my chest and kissed my neck. She was getting very worked up in a small amount of time. I didn't know whether it was because of her fantasy of Tom and I together, or just her insatiable lust for my meat. At this point I didn't much care. I was going to give her my best.

"You can finger my asshole, if you want, Baby," she whispered in my ear. I slid my finger into her pussy beside my cock, to get it slick with her own juices. I, then, eased it into her tighter nether hole. "Oh... Yes... Baby," she cooed. "I am going to cum very quick now." I had both hands on her buttock, but only one finger in her ass, so I decided to try giving her the index finger of my other hand as well. As I pushed the other digit in gently, Jess showed her approval by grinding her cunt deeper into my crotch. She groaned as she pushed, trying to get more of me inside herself.

I continued to manipulate both fingers in her ass at about the same pace I was fucking her cunt. I dared to pull at her ring muscle to loosen her up a little more. She must have liked the sensation, as she quickened her pace of slamming her pubic bone hard against mine. Shortly, it had the desired effect on both of us. Jess began grunting and growling in my ear, letting me know of her imminent orgasm. Her vocalization pushed me to my end as well. I involuntarily arched my back and bucked wildly as my seed was sent forth in nearly painful spasms. Her pussy answered my message by clamping my girth tight and squeezing very available drop of semen from my balls.

As our orgasms subsided, Jess fell limp on my chest. She lay still for a few minutes while she recovered our intense coupling. I, on the other hand, stroked her silky black hair and continued to move inside her, although my cock softened post climax. My mind wandered away to what Jess had asked of me. I was torn. I didn't know how she would take it if I were to tell her I couldn't do it. And I also didn't know how I would facilitate such a proposition. I kept stroking her hair, and staring into nothingness when she stirred, bringing back to reality.

"A penny for your thoughts, Baby," she said quietly.

"I was just thinking about how much I love you. And what Tom means to you."

"So, are you going to do it?"

"I need more time to consider the ramifications. Please, Baby."

"Okay... Fair enough."

"Hell... We don't even know for sure he is gay. Or how he feels about me... or us."

"Okay, Baby," she said sliding off me and standing next to the bed. "I need a shower" >SNIFF< "Bad... and so do you." She took my hand and lead me to the bathroom where we cleaned each other and prepared for bed.

The next day, being Sunday, we planned on looking at a couple vacant lots ofr sale in the area. We insisted Tom accompany us. We valued his opinion and thought that maybe he would allow us an unbiased appraisal. He did prove to be invaluable as he pointed out some things we hadn't seen on a couple lots. We were looking at the last one before we were to quit at the latter part of the day, when Jess suddenly blurted out, "Tommy... Are you gay?"

"Jess!" I admonished her. "I don't think Tom wants to hear you say stuff like that."

"It's okay, Chet," Tom said. "I am actually surprised the subject hasn't come up before now.' Tom looked at us both nervously as if to gauge what our reactions might be. I simply smiled and nodded. Jess looked at him with an impatient sneer on her face. One I don't remember ever seeing. One I don't think I would care to see again.

"You have been with girls haven't you?" I said, trying to break the tension I was feeling. "I mean... You went to Prom with a girl from your school."

"Yes... I did," He hesitated momentarily. "But she asked me. I... didn't ask her." He looked at his feet and kicked at a couple weeds on the property. "I have never told anybody this. I am sorry, Jess. You are my best friend. I should have told you a long time ago. You deserve to know. Yes... I am gay."

"It's okay Tommy," Jess said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I have known... suspected for a long time. It is good to get it out in the open."

"So..." He looked at both of us apprehensively. "So... You are okay with it?"

"Duh... You jerk," Jess laughed. "You are my best friend, too. I love you. And I want for you to be happy. And if that means fucking guys. I am all for that."