Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyKip
HornyKip
105 Followers

"Jess... It's not just about fucking guys..." Tom chuckled. "It's about who I can love. Who I am attracted to. I love you, Jess. Ha.. I have never said that before, have I? But... I am not attracted to you, in that way. Not that I have never thought about... What if..."

"So... I am not good enough for you?" Jess asked playfully.

"If anybody could make me go straight, Jess... It would be you."

"Well, " Jess blushed. "I do know a way to test that."

"Oh... Here we go," I sighed.

Tom looked at me, confused, for a second. Then the look of understanding came across his face. "Oh... Uh... No. Not Chet." I was stunned, and felt somewhat let down. "Nothing against you, Chet. I love you as a friend. I want to continue to be your friend. But, you are Jess' fiancé... Nephew... Whatever. She is my best friend. I cannot do that to her... To you."

"I guess I can live with that," Jess smiled.

"I can, too," I added. We all met in a group hug.

Tom playfully squeezed my butt. "Just testing... Hee hee."

"If, at any time you want to try him on for size," Jess said. "Just remember... I have to be there with my camera." We all laughed.

After looking over this last property and discussing all the pros and the few cons, Jess and I, with Tom's input, decided we could buy this piece of land. It had everything we wanted. A small pond, plenty of mature trees and it was just a mile from Mom and Dad. Oh... And the price was far less than the others for more land. We told Mom and Dad later that we would be talking to the realtor in the morning. They were happy we chose that acreage. Dad admitted he had silently hoped we would settle on that one.

HornyKip
HornyKip
105 Followers