All Comments on 'Life With "Daddy"'

by daddyslittlegirl18

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I liked this a lot :) keep going with it!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

very good story. love it

Masters_slaveMasters_slaveabout 11 years ago
can't wait for more

It was very good. Please don't make us wait to long.

motordaddymotordaddyabout 11 years ago
Sounds like the perfect

beginning to a wonderful series. I can't wait for more.

daddyslittlegirl18daddyslittlegirl18about 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback. Daddy is very proud of me :)

I want to mention, since I don't see the credit, that it was edited by Citrus Blosssom. Many thanks to her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It makes it hotter that you include the details of the way the relationship formed. And having him provide the father figure/family she lacked and give her the care and support makes it hotter too. I hope you keep that aspect in as you go on to build their d/s relationship. good stuff! I am hoping like the others this wasn't a stand-alone piece, but a first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome start

this is freaking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot..

Oh how I love an older man. This just made everything much better lol... great short read cant wait to read the next one :-) ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Start to finish

Great start with building the story up. I feel like from the point he yelled at her about the milk that you just went too fast to finish. Would have liked to seen more detail.....but over all decent story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sometime i like a story where daddy has a neighbor, friend, brother, uncle who comes over.....not so focused on dad.....little less guilt. the dad is still cute, but i really want to be performing/showing off to my dad how good im am.....at sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous