All Comments on 'Life with: Kat and Alejandro Ep. 12'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ObedientsubObedientsubabout 6 years ago
You've done it again!!!

I'm so glad Alejandro can finally see how he has neglected his family. I just hope that be sticks to his commitment that he promised Kat and that they truly go to counseling. I'm so happy to see you back and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tears to my eyes.....

Something about reconciliation and the love a mother has for her children always make me tear up. I loved Eduardo saving the son, I loved Alejandro coming to his senses and I loved that Kat was honest. Most importantly, Andres was well. Great chapter. I can’t wait when Kat and Alejandro really “make up”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You made my day with this update

Kat I don't how much Alejandro neglected you, the cheating was wrong. The fact that he is willing to overlook speaks volumes. Volumes of what I don't know but it says that he wants to work on your marriage. For real this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant without disappointment

So raw & real. Thank you for the update. Glad you're back & writing.

Can we get an update on Kianna & Sawyer soon :D

AVID FAN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...