Life With Leah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you are," I said "last stop". He slowly got out and closed the door.

He looked down at Leah and at me and said "I never got your name."

I looked at him and said "does it matter?" He just smiled and walked towards the front door.

Meanwhile I could barely contain myself. I rushed Leah home and pulled her from the car into the house. Without a word I pushed her over the arm of our couch and slid my cock into her pussy. It was so wet that I slid in and we were connected, as we always were, like we were made for each other. I thrust into her as hard as I could, pulling her hair back and biting her ears. She moaned and screamed my name and "I love you. I love you. I'll do anything for you. Thank you," over and over and over. I couldn't take it anymore as I exploded into her. So much cum that it ran around my cock and down her legs.

As we curled up in bed, my cum still warm inside of her I asked her what she thought now that she was truly mine to do with as I pleased, to fulfill all of my fantasies (and hers) for the rest of our lives.

"All I know is that nothing makes me hotter than being yours. No limits, no rules. I am yours. I love you."

12