Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

Liz said, "Mom... that's only part of what I want to do to your husband."

"I figured that. I was going to make you two a great supper, but fuck it, how's a sandwich and chips sound?"

"That sounds great." Beth got off the floor and I watched her big butt wiggle out of the room. I then asked, "Do you want some help?"

"No thanks I can manage. And Dave if you get hard, don't start without me. I want to watch you make love to Liz." I looked across at Liz, smiled and got off of the couch and crawled on my knees to my sweet little princess and as she played with her clit, I started eating her out.

"Oooohhh get me hot daddy." Her hand stroking my head, "Mommy's going to watch you stick that big dick in me... come on daddy... your little girl wants you."

Liz let go of my head and held on to the armrests of the recliner and started raising her ass off the chair and fucking my face. "Alright you two... enough!" Beth walked back in the room and caught me with my head buried in her daughter's legs.

"Sorry honey... but I just had to do it. Look at her Beth she is so beautiful and she tastes so sweet. Would you like to have a taste?"

Beth looked down at the floor and quietly said, "I've... I've never done that before."

"Oh sweetheart... come here and join me. Let's show our daughter how much we love her." Then I laid a little guilt on Beth, "Liz ate you... at least you can give it a try."

Liz slapped the side of my head and said, "Daddy if mom wants to eat me she will. If she doesn't want to she doesn't have too. So quit with the guilt trip."

Beth walked over to the couch and Liz sat next to her while I sat on the floor next to my wife. We ate our sandwiches in silence. When Liz finished hers she broke the uneasy tension in the room by saying, "Well daddy, I'm still waiting for that dick of yours to get hard and fuck me with it. Do you need some help?"

"If I kissed mom would that get you hard?" And Liz turned Beth's head to face her and planted her mouth on hers. Beth made a feeble attempt to break free but I think Liz was winning her over. Liz broke her kiss and looked at me and asked, "Or how about me and mom playing with each others tit's?" And Liz put her mom's hands on her tits and Liz did the same.

Beth gently began playing with her daughters boobs. But Liz was a bit more adventurous. She tweaked her mom's nipples, "Let's see how big these can get!"

Beth bit her lip and gently moaned, "Easy honey it's been awhile." This mother-daughter fondling was getting to me. I sat close by playing with my now hardening cock.

"Or daddy would it get you hard to watch your wife suck my tits?" And Liz grabbed the back of Beth's head and guided her to her boobs. Beth didn't resist at all and leaned forward and began sucking her daughter's tits.

That was it and I was ready for action. I got off the floor and joined the ladies on the couch. I sucked on one of Liz's titties while Beth had the other. I began fingering Liz's pussy and Beth pulled my hand away and said, "Let me do it. I'll get Liz good and wet for your cock." And Beth got off the couch and sat in front of Liz. She spread Liz's legs and went down, for the first time in her life, on another woman.

I ran my fingers through Beth's hair and said, "Oh thank you honey... isn't Liz's pussy sweet? Get her wet for me sweetheart. I'm going to fuck our baby girl." Beth kept munching away at Liz's muff and had our daughter moaning in no time.

"Look at mommy... she's getting me ready for your cock daddy. Ooohhh eat me mommy." Liz's eyes were half closed enjoying her own family moment.

I stood up on the couch and guided my dick towards her mouth. "Get my cock wet sweety." And Liz opened her mouth and inhaled my dick. I looked at the sight below me. My step-daughter sucking my cock, while my wife ate her pussy. I wasn't going to last long in this position, so I said, "My cock is ready for you Liz."

And I took my dick from her mouth, got off the couch, and tapped Beth on the shoulder. Beth looked at me and said, "I need to watch." And Beth laid on the cold floor and told Liz to sit on her face. Liz squatted down on her mom and Beth went back to eating out her daughter.

"Oooh mommy... you're a great pussy muncher... oohh eat me." Then Liz laid down on top of Beth and started eating out her mom. Liz's pretty little ass inviting me to fuck her. I got behind Liz and stuck my tongue in her bung hole and every couple of minutes Beth would take her mouth away from Liz's pussy and I'd take mine away from her ass and we'd kiss.

After the third time Beth said, "Make love to our daughter. Stick your dick in her pussy while I'm down here." And I got to my knees and Liz got on all fours and I slid my dick in her totally drenched cunt.

"Mommy... oh yeah... daddy's got his big dick in me... oh mommy... he's... he's so big... it... it feels so good... oh mommy"

"I see it sweetheart... daddy's dick is sliding in and out of you. Fuck her Dave, make our baby cum."

I never dreamed it was possible. Liz's idea of involving Beth in our games seemed more like a fantasy then a reality. But here we were all three of us nude and Beth encouraging me to fuck her daughter. "Oh fuck her hard honey." She had a unique view of it all, her head directly below Liz's pussy, she saw my wet cock sliding in and out.

It was easy to see that Liz was enjoying it as well. She was no longer able to eat out her mom. Her head laid on Beth's thigh while her arms were wrapped around her mom's legs. "Oooohhh daddy... I love your cock... ooohhh daddy... mom... mom is watching us fuck!"

I slammed in and out of Liz and said, "I know sweetie... I'm going to fill your hole with my cum... are you ready baby girl?"

From below us Beth said, "No... don't cum in her... please... please cum in my mouth... I want to taste both of you."

That was all I needed to go over the edge. My wife was turning into being just as kinky as me and Liz! "I'm... ready... I'm going... to cum." And Liz slid forward and my dick slid out of her hot snatch and directly into Beth's willing mouth.

"Cum in her mouth daddy." Liz continued sliding down Beth and turned around watched as I shot my load in my wife's mouth. "Swallow it mommy... swallow daddy's cum. Can you taste me?"

Beth kept sucking and draining me. Not one drop was wasted. Beth swallowed it all. Liz smile, "Good job mommy!" I sat back and got off my achy knees as Beth remained lying on the floor smiling. Beth looked at me and then Liz and then me again.

I wasn't sure what the next move would be so I left it up to the women of the house. Liz's eyes were glued to her mom and she was rubbing her hand up and down Beth's leg. Beth looked back at her daughter and began playing with herself. This was something Beth totally hated anybody seeing her do - play with herself.

In our 15 years of marriage I had seen her enjoy herself maybe three times. But here she was in front of me and Liz playing with herself. Liz looked at me and asked, "Isn't mommy pretty?"

"Yes sweetheart she is gorgeous." And as Liz and I sat and enjoyed Beth's show the damn phone rang. It brought Beth back to reality and her hand left her snatch and she sat up. "Relax dear... they can't see us over the phone."

And Liz being the ever curious teenager just had to answer that thing. "Hello? Yes.. hold on, I'll get him." Liz handed me the phone.

"Hello?" Shit it was the editor from work. He had an assignment for me and I needed to leave right now. Reluctantly I said, "OK... yes... yeah... I'll leave in about 10 minutes and I'll be there in about two hours. Yup... good-bye."

I handed Liz the phone and both girls looked at me waiting for an answer about that phone call. "I've got to go on an assignment. There was an explosion at the factory in Wichita and I need to go cover it. I have no idea how long I'll be there or when I'll be back."

I stood up and sadly drug my naked body towards the bedroom to find some clean clothes to wear. The girls followed me and helped me pack a suit case. They knew from past experiences that I might be gone for a few days and right then it was quite depressing.

All packed and ready to go, I headed to the garage and both gals followed me outside. I got some hugs and kisses from my two beautiful and still naked women. And as I backed out of the garage I gave them one final wave and watched as Beth turned around and headed back into the house. Right behind her was Liz who gave her mom a love tap with her open hand on her rump. I wondered what Liz would teach her mom in a couple of days. Yeah, I had a job to do but I was already looking forward to returning home!

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12