All Comments on 'Life with Nano'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hoping for more.

Actually I Thoroughly enjoyed this story, Hopefully there is more in the works

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
probably.......

one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read in the past couple of years on this site. Keep up the amazing work. I look forward to reading more of your work and hopefully, the continuing story of these characters.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Formatting suggestion - and other story-line comments.

When you continue this story, and I hope you do, you might want to adopt a somewhat different convention for the _internal_ non-verbalized communications between the characters and their respective internal NANO networks. I would recommend formatting these with square brackets as an easy and readily intuitive convention.

[Nano: please adjust my stomach acid output downwards by about 50% for the next few hours. Going into this meeting, I an feeling nervous, and don't need my stomach gnawing at me.]

<b>"Ok GrandPaM, processing...stomach acid production reduction should take effect in approximately the next 3 minutes, 16 seconds and will remain reduced for the next 3 hours."</b>

This should help keep clear to readers who is talking to whom.

Another few thoughts:

- The internal NANO network would have MANY other benefits - such as timed release of medicines in the bloodstream. Alcohol may become a preferred beverage as it can help fuel the nanites, even if alcohol intoxication is no longer possible. Some drugs may or may not retain effectiveness - and that likely can be consciously selected. For example, anesthetics used to treat wounds may or may not be beneficial, and their functions may or may not be desirable depending upon conditions/circumstances. As tissue healing was possible, then neural healing should be too. So paralysis, and degenerative neural tube issues should be able to be either "fixed" or successfully "worked around" by nanites as well, though if nanites were needed to replace or repair distributed neural network functions in a body (for, say someone with degenerative issues like Lou Gherig's disease where peripheral nerves have failed due to neural tube degeneration issues) then varying numbers of nanites may be needed for those individual cases, say 500-2500% of what David received. So paralysis and a host of other issues (diabetes, perhaps?) could become either fixed or worked around much more capably. In short, a whole new breed of medical/illness-prevention and healthy living treatments would be born from this version of nanite technology.

However, that said, I also have a lot of trouble with your nanites being able to self-replicate so easily, especially for a first-generation of their technology. If you understood microchip architecture and fabrication techniques, you would begin to see what I meant. Unless these nanites were based entirely on biological components, (which, based upon your description, they aren't), then the necessary doping of materials to form the logic circuits simply can't be done (laws of physics/chemistry-wise) given the semen, sand, iron filings and a few other minerals in a bucket under a heat lamp method you postulated. You should research this part of your postulated technology more carefully.

Additionally, the nanites from any of the girls should also have been able to "reboot" his nanites easily with a simple kiss.

Also, consider what these nanites could mean to aging/geriatric conditions. Imagine the breakdown of neural signaling being successfully mitigated and effects of aging's degerative effects being greatly mitigated or reduced. Life at a significantly increased level of quality could be greatly expanded (even if overall lifespans are not greatly altered). There are a great many possibilities to be explored wit the medical aspects of this technology alone.

The "expanded neural network" aspect of the nanites you started to touch on is a whole 'nother thing entirely. The effects on this version of such technology could make many of the advantages of Borg and group-consciousness-like/"lite" possible without all the nasty downsides of "Resistance is Futile, You will be Assimilated."-ness happening to go along with it. The benefits of a more corporate-wide intellectual network with the ability to remain individual minds/personalities too.

Where do I sign? :-)

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@GrandPaM

I didn't particularly want the focus of the story to be the tech, but rather the changes in David's relationships, so I didn't once worry "is this technically possible?" This is an erotica story first, and a science fiction one second.

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Please continue this story

This is a great story and I would love for there to be at least a few more chapters. I can see this being a continuing story for a good time to come. I love these types of stories and I am looking forward to reading more from you. I have you listed as one of my favorite authors. It is good to read that you rebuilt the trust with your father in this story, but you kind of skimmed over the interaction with him as to how long it took and what happened. I can see lots of sub story lines developing from this. In the future you may want to expand on the why of the Maria's wanting the full 100% and how they ans others use the NANO's in their study's and work to their advantage. I am looking forward to reading more about this story line and other stories as you write them. this story is 7 pages, which is probably about as long as most people are willing to read at a time, but like I said this is a great story and I think you will have a great audience with continuing chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice work!

I enjoyed it

mrChristianmrChristianover 7 years ago
great

Very good read. Thanks for the proper storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Any chance of getting some of the nanites myself? ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Read!

As others have said defiantly a good read for all of us techno-geeks

JohnFreeJohnFreeover 7 years ago
You have a gift!!!

What a fertile imagination you have....please continue to bless us with your talents.

I've decided that tonight I'm going to read everything else you have written.....;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Been reading on this site for years now. This has been one of the best. Please, let's have some more

radmadradmadover 7 years ago
Great story

Only minor quibble. When Maria is telling him to say good day instead of good night, you use buenAs noches, because night is a feminine word.

Outside of that....

Five stars

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@radmad

You're right. Having David mess it up is one thing, having Maria Angela repeat it is not. I'll correct it soon.

rbond1992rbond1992over 7 years ago
series?

Loved it! But would have loved story more if it's the first part of the series :-)

Please write more harem theme with one guy and multiple women :-D

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@rbond1992

Further chapters always depend on having more story to tell. At this time, for these characters, I don't, so I'm back to the characters in my "First Year After" series.

JBOATJBOATover 7 years ago
What a Sci-Fi Story

Well told LM. Loved the happy ending.

SWT3SWT3over 7 years ago
A fun read

Thanks

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001over 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING! BRILLIANT ! 5*

This was a really great read, Edgy, and certainly unique in its concept. Great Job! Keep it up.

PAN_reeds_and_ritesPAN_reeds_and_ritesabout 7 years ago
I sincerely enjoyed your story.

As my title suggests, I really did like reading your story, but I believe there might be a relatively significant flaw in the plot, though admittedly not a major one. For anyone, who has not read the full story, you may not want to read my comment any further due to possible spoliers.

After the "FBI" agents EMP-wipe the nanites from the main character's body, the nanites appear to no longer work in him at all until he deliberately slices his finger and re-introduces the nanites from the bucket, which he previously "seeded" for other purposes. This plot line flows well with your story's ultimate concept, but I believe you specifically stated how the main character engaged in intimate acts with Shiela and Sofia while his nanites were inactive.

I do realize you certainly explained how the nanites can not transfer into a man during normal sexual intercourse because of simple anatomical reality. However, you did also clearly indicate the nanites could be transferred during kisses and cunnilingus. Therefore, I would imagine the main character's nanites would be reactivated much sooner than the two weeks or so, which the nanites in the bucket would require to mature and be ready to re-infect him. That is because any kissing/cunnilingus between the main character and Sheila or between the main character and Sofia would result in at least one active nanite being introduced into the main character, since both those girls had a number of nanites within them by that point in time.

Of course, it is quite possible I am misunderstanding some sort of nuance in the nanite transference dynamics. If not though, then my commentary should be taken as nothing but constructive criticsm in order to hopefully solidify the story more than it already is. As I previously said, I did really enjoy it, so any corrections should only serve to fix any loopholes and improve the story that much more.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
@PAN_reeds_and_rites

I also established that there was a 100% level of nanites needed for "full" operations, and that the nanites would only transfer to another human if a 200% level had been exceeded. None of the women had reached that level, so they were not capable of transferring nanites back.

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 7 years ago
Fun, and kinda Tricky

Thanks once more for that tricky little romp 👍😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not even a single fuck in the ass?!!!!!!!!!

Not even a single fuck in the ass?!!!!!!!!!

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anal?

I don't write anal scenes because I've never done anal and don't think I would be convincing trying to fake that in my writing. I'm hardly alone. From the statistics I've seen, less than 50% of men have ever done it (including homosexual sex), and the percentages for women are only about 35-40%.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Care and feeding

You have created a market for this quasi-AI organism. You invested a lot of imagination and creative "juices" into this new world. Your fans, of all ages encourage you to continue. We haven't been in touch via more than mental stimulation but know we are "infected". Why should alcoholics be the only lucky beneficiaries? LOL. I have been touched by the few scripts I've read of yours to date, and I'm proud to see more postings to entertain the rest of the summer. I'll definitely be back.

4AS2PD04AS2PD0over 6 years ago
aww, no sequel?

my only complaint is that you wrapped everything up at the end. well done! i hope you continue this concept even if it is with different characters, perhaps one of the AA people who drinks a lil too much 'Coffee'?

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequel

The story "The Marnott Liaison", due to be posted to Lit on Aug 5, 2017, is set in the same fictional universe, beginning in the year 2025. The Dynatech nanites play a major role in how First Contact between a human diplomat and the alien Marnott changes them both. There's plenty of room in between for other stories, as I might think of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Great story! Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Smokin'!

This was a great prequel!

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
I liked it a lot!!!!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm surprised.......

At best, I thought it would be mediocre, but it was far more than that.

There wasn't as much sex and it didn't last as long but I think we can all live with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I've read this year.

Great length, plot progresses smoothly (no lengthy stalling, no repetition), good character development, suspense.

Exceptional. I hope to read more of your work.

RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifeover 4 years ago
The big triple number!

You got 100 likes on this story! Your welcome, lol

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 4 years agoAuthor
@RebelAgainstLife

Thanks for liking it.

I don't track the Favorites number too closely, because a lot of readers use Favorite to flag stories that they haven't finished (Literotica needs to finish their "Read Later" feature). Some then clear the flag when they're done, others don't and I can never tell if they truly mean to communicate that this is a favorite story.

I do track the number of ratings and the average, though, and Life With Nano currently has the highest rating of any of my stories (4.78) regardless of category and the most 5-star ratings outside of the Incest/Taboo category (which gets more total reads/votes).

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
Really liked it

I really liked this story it was really well written and made me want more.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

I just re-read the story and love it just as much as I did last time. I also love how it tied into the marnot story and made it a series and really wouldn't mind seeing the series continue.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

cindyp1976:

Once I decided that the Marnott story would involve nanites in both species, the link to Life with Nano was pretty easy to establish. I do have some story ideas to extend both storylines, involving one of David's kids developing teleportation powers which not only let him travel through space but time and a multiverse as well -- and getting thoroughly lost in space-time in the process.... I just haven't started writing it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Really good story and a good blend of sci-fi/sex throughout, the non-central characters could maybe have had a bit more to them besides what they looked like & sexuality, but tbh I’m nit-picking, well written, not too much fat in the story which tells of good editing as well, definitely a 5 star from me, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Awesome story!!! Very entertaining.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 1 year ago

Too bad about the cuck move mentioning sharing Amy with his dad. Damn, don't you writers know that pathetic sissy bullshit ruins a story?

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Re: OpenWords

One line, about Amy MAYBE wanting to have sex with Anthony, never actually saying she did so, and you think THAT ruins a story?

Wipe your ears man, the bullshit is leaking out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another lovely story. S Ken e fiction in a most humorous manner. A definite 5 ⭐️ stars.

Bill S.

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMasterabout 1 year ago

There was one confusing part, where David "drives" Sheila back to his apartment, but I thought they were at his apartment building. Didn't ruin the story, which I thought was really good and needs to continue.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

@SciFySexMaster

I think you missed the departure. The only time I specify that David drove Sheila back to the apartment, they were returning from breakfast. This was after having sex in Sofia's apartment when Sofia had left for work. To quote (emphasis added): "Finally we got up from the bed, drank the rest of Sofia's coffee and turned the machine off, washed her cups and WENT OUT FOR BREAKFAST, after stopping in my apartment to change." They were able to converse via the nanites during the breakfast, then David drives them back and Sheila leaves for most of the day, returning after David has had the conversation with Nano about the trust and David had started the "nanite bucket". Is that the reference/scene you mean?

The other two times David and Sheila go together somewhere (pizza after the FBI intervention and to David's bank and Dynatech on his birthday), I don't specify whose car was used or who was driving. All other mentions of Sheila being in a car were her car, with her driving by herself (meeting at the sub shop and driving in her car to his building, leaving in it after that breakfast, returning). Any other possible comings and goings are not detailed in the story.

Madeira1076Madeira10767 months ago

Loved the story. Makes the case for other ways AI can control the human species, although that kind of control sounds fun lol.

The nano should have been able to be the both control.

Would be fun for you do more chapters but with a one ring rules them all kind of read.

I really need to get a white fluffy cat.....

Thanks for the story!

LeenysmanLeenysman7 months agoAuthor

@Madeira1076:

I didn't picture the nanites as controlling the humans they were present in, that's not the way they were being programmed and their vocal interface is arguably not an AI at all. Their effect on birth control is more accidental than anything else. The primary way the nanites have ANY effect on a person's self-will is the expression of pheromones, but the story itself questions whether that actually overrides any person's decision making or just has an influence on it.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

The storyline is great and it has a lot of potential for more. You could have a parallel worlds of stories with this setup. You could even have other writers to join in the whole saga series. The storyline base could be like that old Sci-fi TV show SLIDERS. You know something in that area of ideas.

🙊🙈🙉💨😶‍🌫️🫥

LeenysmanLeenysman5 months agoAuthor

@oksideshow859419:

"Life with Nano" doesn't have any parallel world aspects. Did you mean this comment for "A World of Difference", another of my stories which IS based on a parallel world plot?

What's interesting is that one plot idea I've had for continuing this fictional world, where it continued into the story "The Marnott Liaison" with characters gaining meta-powers, is to have one of the characters there gain the ability to teleport and accidentally teleport into a parallel universe and quickly get lost in the multiverse. I just haven't written it.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind2 months ago

A new approach to the nanite concept. Interesting, thought-provoking, and fun story.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here2 months ago

Great story! I really enjoyed it!

5 stars

It would be great if you continued this story in a series.

Thanks

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

@daves_not_here:

"The Marnott Liaison" is set in the same fictional universe, with a variant of the nanites playing a major role and eventually leading to a crossover with these characters, several years in their future.

MarkT63MarkT634 days ago

5***** Needs more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...