Life Worth Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers

After everything was unloaded, it took us nearly half an hour to put the groceries away. I asked Anna what she wanted for dinner but she had no idea. Thinking of something easy, I told her to start making us a salad, and I would fry up a chicken breast to add to it. Dinner was light and easy; cleaning up was quick and also easy.

I took her to my computer, and told her that hers was just like mine, and said I would show her how easy it would be compared to the PC she was accustomed to. It was decided that before we returned the van, we would go and find her a desk that we could set up in the living room for her to use while she was doing her homework.

After an hour or so playing around with the computer, we decided it was time to take a shower and get to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, if not stressful. Anna insisted that I take my shower first; she would take hers after me.

I decided that I was going to wear the same t-shirt that I had worn last night, so getting out a clean pair of panties, and my t-shirt, I pulled off my clothes, placed them in the hamper to be washed and went into the bathroom to take my shower.

Once I was in the shower, I washed my hair, and then as I was washing my body, I began thinking of Anna, seeing her puffy breasts, her firm thighs and legs. Her ass looked so perfect in her panties, I almost wished I could have run my hands over them... God I've got to stop thinking this way, it's just not like me.

Looking down at my bush, I decided that it was time to trim it. If she ever saw me again just wearing panties, I know how repulsive it would look seeing hairs sticking out from under your panties. Reaching over to the cabinet, I took a pair of scissors, trimmed the long hairs, and then used the razor to leave just a landing strip to the top of my cleft. Feeling much better about how it looked, I turned off the water, reaching for the towel to dry myself.

Getting dressed, I took the hairdryer, and started towards the bedroom. As I stepped into the bedroom, Anna was sitting on the bed, with nothing on except her panties. Stopping for a second, I had to gasp for a quick breath of air. I tried to move on like it was no big deal, hoping she didn't see me staring at her.

As Anna left the bedroom, I plugged in the dryer and began to dry my hair. Being so short, it didn't take very long to dry. I sat the dryer down on my makeup table, knowing that she was going to want me to dry her hair when she came back to the bedroom.

I turned down the covers of the bed, and set the alarm clock so we would be up in plenty of time to get ourselves into position tomorrow morning. It seemed like in no time Anna came walking back into the bedroom, this time with a towel wrapped around her head and her t-shirt hanging off her forearm.

As she sat down in the chair, she said, "I didn't want to put on my t-shirt and get it wet, then have to sleep in a wet t-shirt. You don't mind do you?" She smiled at me like it was no big deal being nearly naked in front me.

"No, that's fine, it's just us girls here anyway." I picked up the hair dryer and brush to dry her hair.

When she sat down in the chair, she was facing the mirror. I started to wonder if she had intended to dry her own hair, or just sit back and let me do it. I could see her watching me as I started to brush and dry her hair. There were times when I would run my hand up under her hair, pulling it out from her head to dry. Each time I would do this, the back of my hand would brush up against her soft skin, making my stomach do little flip-flops each time. Once when I was near the front of her, as my hand came around, I brushed against the top of her left breast. This time I noticed Anna sigh when it happened.

By the time I had her hair dried and brushed out, I noticed that my nipples were like little points pushing out my t-shirt. I knew she saw this in the mirror when she looked at me. I knew that there was no way of hiding the fact now, so I just sat the dryer down, saying I was finished and she could finish getting dressed now.

Waiting for Anna to climb into the bed, I turned off the hall light and then the bedroom light, leaving the room in a dim glow from the nightlight shining in through the door from the hallway.

After I got into the bed, Anna was laying on her side facing towards me. I could see her eyes were open as she looked at me.

"Lisa, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Anna, you can ask me anything you like. I have no secrets to hide from you." Well, except the one that I was a millionaire, but that wasn't important at this moment.

"You're not regretting having me here are you. I mean I'm not making you feel uncomfortable or anything am I?"

"No, you're not making me feel uncomfortable or anything, it's just that I'm not used to having someone around all the time. I've never lived with anyone except my parents, so this is kind of new to me."

How could I tell her the things she was doing to me, parading around half naked, sleeping on my shoulder. It wasn't an uncomfortable feeling; it was just something I never experienced before.

"Lisa, would you give me a hug before I go to sleep, please."

"Sure, come here." Reaching towards her, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

Scooting over, she also reached around my shoulder, pulling me into a tight hug. When I started to ease up, instead of pulling away, she settled her head into the crook of my shoulder, making herself comfortable. Baffled about what to do, I did nothing. As I lay there, I could hear her breathing beginning to slow, and soon I knew that she was asleep. Not having the heart to disturb her, I let her be and drifted off to sleep myself.

I woke up a few minutes before the alarm clock went off, and it seemed that she had not moved all night long, except her arm was now lying across my stomach, and her leg was over mine, with her mound pressed up against my leg. Lying there, feeling the closeness of our bodies, I began to enjoy the warmth and security of someone being so close to me.

Suddenly the blaring of the alarm clock jolted me fully awake and I tried to reach over and turn it off while she was still lying against me. My movements and the alarm going off woke Anna also. Looking at me, Anna said, "Good morning." I watched her yawn, stretching her arms into the air.

"Good morning to you too," I said, giving her shoulders a squeeze. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes, thank you for holding me last night, I felt so safe and warm lying here next to you."

"Let me get up and go and pee, then make some coffee while you get up and get dressed. We can't waste too much time this morning. Just take what you need from the closet."

"Okay," she said while rolling off me.

After peeing and washing my face, I went to the kitchen to make the coffee and some toast. Just as I was finishing my first cup of coffee, Anna came walking into the kitchen. She had the same jeans on that she wore yesterday, but a different shirt. Pouring another cup of coffee, I told Anna I was going to go and wash up and get dressed.

Sitting at the Seven Eleven waiting for her parents to leave for church, I decided to ask Anna how she became pregnant, was it an accident or... She went on to say that she only dated guys so she could fit in. Apparently, everyone knew it was her birthday, so they all decided that getting her drunk on her birthday was going to make it a day she wouldn't forget.

She went on to say that she had no intentions of having sex with anyone, but being so drunk, she had not realized that she had sex until after it was over with. She explained that just the thought of having sex with the guy almost made her sick. It wasn't until three weeks later when she missed her period that she knew something was wrong. After getting a couple test kits, both tested positive. It was almost two weeks later, when she started having morning sickness, that her mother started asking about it.

She said that when she finally told her mother, that is when all hell broke loose. After spending the night in the park she decided to jump off the bridge. I was just about to ask her what she meant by saying that she dated guys just to fit in when we saw her parents leave for church.

I dropped Anna off in front of the house with the boxes and tape while I took the van around the corner to park it so it wouldn't draw attention to the house. Having parked and walked back to the house, I was met at the front door by Anna. We immediately went to her room, and started packing. I had her get on the computer and download the files she needed while I threw her clothes in boxes. After everything was packed and boxes sealed, I added a password to the computer, locking it up. With a quick walk through, we had all the boxes in the garage. All I needed to do was get the van; back it in the drive way, load it up and we were gone.

Before heading back to the apartment, I decided to make a detour to find a desk for Anna. She needed space for her computer so she could do her homework. We pulled into an Office Depot where I was sure we could find what we needed. Finding the right desk, we had them remove it from the carton so we could handle it, and assemble the chair that I bought with it.

It was later Sunday evening when we had the van emptied and her clothes put away. We returned the van and stopped at a restaurant to eat before going home.

Again that evening, Anna had me take my shower first. When I stepped back into the bedroom, Anna was once more waiting, only wearing her panties. This was becoming a nightly ritual, one that I wasn't completely against, but had me wondering where this was all going.

Driving Anna to school Monday morning, I told her not to say anything about her moving, and to wait and see if her parents tried contacting the school as to her whereabouts. For the entire week, nothing was said to her concerning her parents or why she had missed two days of school. I told her on Friday, just before dropping her off, that she needed to change her contact number in case something were to happen.

As usual, I was the first to take a shower, and after Anna had finished with her shower, I would comb and dry her hair each night. Wednesday night, when Anna came to bed, she didn't put her t-shirt on, coming to bed topless. At first I was nervous but, after she settled down with her head on my shoulder, I was able to relax and drift off to sleep.

Saturday turned out to be a nice, warm spring day. We decided to go to the park and enjoy ourselves. To my surprise, there was an art festival scheduled. Going from stand to stand, admiring all the works of art, Anna would take me by the hand, leading me from stand to stand. I was starting to enjoy the feeling of her holding my hand. If made me feel that we were making a connection each time we held hands.

Later in the afternoon, she asked me if we could go down by the river and walk around for a while. Seeing no problem in doing that, we went to the river. I had parked a few hundred yards from the bridge. Getting out of the car, she stood on the bank of the river, staring at the water rushing by. I stood back, letting her work out in her own mind the feelings she was having. After a few minutes, I stepped beside her, putting my arm around her waist and asked if she was all right. As she turned to look at me I could see that she had been crying.

Before I could say anything, she turned towards me, wrapping her arms around me, and started crying harder. All I could do was wrap my arms around her, my hands moving up and down her back, trying to soothe her. When her tears began to dry, she pulled back, leaned in and kissed me on my lips. The kiss was brief, but effective, once more jumbling my nerves and causing the butterflies to start their fluttering in my tummy.

Laying her head on my shoulder, she said, "I want to thank you for saving me. Before I met you I thought there was no hope. Everyone I knew before you seemed to want something from me. Whenever I would ask a favor or something, they never had time. You're the first person who never asked for anything, but instead gave everything to me." She wiped her cheeks on my shoulder.

"I would have to work a thousand years and I'd still never be able to repay all that you have given me. All the thanks in the world wouldn't be enough for being there for me. There is so much more I want to tell you, but I don't know how just yet." She squeezed me tight.

Feeling a tear escape my eye, I knew the feeling of only being there to give to someone else. Giving to Anna came from my heart. It made me happy that I was helping someone who, in her own way, tried to reject my help at first until she was made to take it.

"Lisa, I don't ever want to leave you, I always want you near me. I... ah... I..." She squeezed her arms around me tighter.

"Come on, let's sit on the bench and we'll talk." I led her to the bench and we sat beside one another.

"After you have the baby and finish your schooling, you're going to find someone who steals your heart, and then you'll be leaving me, taking the baby with you," I said feeling depressed that I would lose her some day.

"No you won't Lisa, don't you see, I love you..." I watched her lower lip begin to quiver as tears once more filled her eyes.

"Anna, right now it's only because we have saved one another, but this will pass."

"You're wrong, Lisa. You are what I have been looking for since I knew what it was that I wanted. If I could marry anyone it would be you. This is our baby," She said lifting my hand and laying it on her stomach. "When she is born, you're going to be there, holding my hand, watching our baby being born. Just as you're here for me now, you'll always be at my side, never letting anything happen to me," she said laying her head against my shoulder, as her arms wrapped around me.

"Anna, aren't you being a little presumptuous calling the baby a she so soon?" I giggled as I said it.

Looking up at me, she said, "Trust me, a mother knows, just like you will one day."

"And what makes you think I would ever have or know those feelings, since I don't intend to have a baby."

"Oh trust me, a woman knows these things," she said, smiling up at me with those mischievous eyes of hers.

Looking over at her, I knew somehow I would always be there for her. I cared for her a lot more than I was willing to admit to myself. Somehow she knew me better than I knew myself. I was beginning to wonder if I really did love her, and she saw it in my eyes before I could explain my feelings to myself.

"So what makes you think that I would always be there for you, no matter what?" I said, trying to see if she knew me better than I felt I knew myself.

Her head still resting against my shoulder, she said, "I've seen the way you look at me. When we were close, like when you dried my hair, I could see the way you were breathing and how it would change. Sometimes during the night I would wake up, try and move back some, and you would hold me tighter, not letting me move away from you. The first night I went to bed without the t-shirt on, you couldn't stop touching me, your hands were all over my back and shoulders."

Lifting her head, turning on the bench, facing me, her left hand went to the side of my face, her fingertips lightly touching my cheek.

"Kiss me Lisa, press your lips to mine and kiss me. I love you so much."

Before I could catch myself, I was slowly leaning towards her. I could see the hope and love in her eyes. Her bottom lip quivered slightly with the anticipation of our real first kiss. My face close to hers, I could feel her breath against my lips each time she exhaled. I slowly pressed my lips to hers. It was a very light first kiss, her soft lips against mine. Never before had I ever felt such a thrill while kissing someone else, much less another woman.

When I pulled back, I could see a faint smile forming on her lips, those lips that had been against mine. Looking into her eyes, I also saw brightness in them; it was a brightness I never saw before. Cupping her face in my hands, I again leaned in; this time our kiss was firmer, our lips against one another. Feeling her lips parting slightly, I felt the tip of her tongue sliding across my lips. Parting my lips, I pushed my tongue out to meet hers, to caress her lips as she had done to mine. Hearing a car horn honking in the distance, I realized we were in a public place kissing one another.

Pulling back from one another, I took her hand in mine. "Lets go home."

With only a nod of her head, we stood, holding each other's hand, and started walking towards the car. On the way home, she laid her hand on my thigh as I kept mine on the steering wheel. Nothing was said, not that there was anything that needed to be said.

Once we were in the apartment, Anna turned and pressed her lips firmly to mine, her arms around my neck holding me close to her. As the kiss deepened with passion, our tongues entering and exiting each other's mouths, I finally had to admit to myself that this is what I always wanted, I just didn't understand what "it" was until this day.

Pulling back from one another, I felt Anna's hands at the hem of the sweater I was wearing, lifting it up, pulling it off me. Dropping it on the floor beside us, her arms once again encircled me, her warm soft hands now moving all over my back. I felt them stop and unclasp my bra. Biting my lower lip, being exposed for the first time in front of another woman, much less Anna, I was a bit shy and nervous.

With my bra now loose and dropped to the floor along with my sweater, Anna, stood before me, staring at my breasts. A big smile formed on her lips as she reached up and cupped both my breasts in her hands. Her fingers to the side, her thumbs caressing my now hard nipples brought a moan from my lips. Lowering her head, she kissed my left breast, then gently sucked in into her mouth. Moving over to the right breast, she did the same to it. I was now constantly moaning at her touch.

By now my hands were at the hem of the pullover she had on. Lifting it up over her head, I dropped the blouse to the floor beside my sweater. So many times, I had stared at her puffy, pert breasts; I knew I had to touch them, to feel the softness of each one.

Anna just stood there, her arms at her side as I reached around to unclasp her bra, taking it and dropping it to the floor. Looking at her breasts, I could now see the nipple slightly extended from the areola surrounding it. Cupping her breasts as she had done mine, I leaned into her, kissing and licking at her nipples. I went from one to the other, sucking each one into my mouth, savoring her taste and the feel of her nipple in my mouth. By this time, Anna was also moaning, her hands on the back of my head, guiding me from one breast to the other.

Pushing me away, she knelt down before me, lifted my left foot, removing my shoe and sock. She then lifted my right foot, repeating the exercise. Reaching up, she undid the belt, undid the button, and pulled down the zipper. I had to ball my hands into a tight fist to keep from pushing her away, but I wanted her to hurry at the same time. I thought I was nervous when she removed my bra; I now stood petrified at the thought of her undressing me completely. Her fingers were inside of my jeans as she slowly started pulling them down. As the jeans slid over my hips, I felt my panties come down with them. Just before my mound was uncovered, I felt her lips on my navel, kissing their way down, following along the thin strip of hair that I had left in place, acting as a pathway to my most secret private place.

Kissing my cleft with her lips, her hands continued to pull my jeans and panties down my legs, helping me step out of them. Her hands, now on my knees, slowly slid up my thighs, moving towards my ass. Once her fingers cupped each of my ass cheeks, she leaned in and kissed my cleft, her tongue licking me lightly. Putting her hands on my hips, she pushed herself up, standing once more before me.

Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers