All Comments on 'Lifeline'

by bigmikey357

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Read

I'm not one to often comment, but this story has caught me literally.

Great read, could do with a possible 2nd part to carry on the story with maybe a marriage to Myra

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wow

fantastic story, loved it and would love to read some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Liked the story.... but ended way too early, u couldve wrote so much more, dragged it out for a few more chapters at least. Hope you think about it

AlondraAlondraabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Really quite lovely and possessed of the tang of reality.

I nearly wept.

Please write a follow-up, describing their first ménage to-gether. That would bring things to a satisfactory conclusion. Then just leave it there.

Masterfully rendered. Some occasional glitches. But overall, poetic, lush and lyrical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

yeah the ending fell flat unless you plan on continuing. it was great up until then. hope the depression he fell into plays into them boosting his spirits and knocking them up or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job

Just wonderful, loved it

qdataqdataabout 7 years ago
A really lovely story

Thank you for crafting this tale and sharing it with us. I felt Kyle's depression and his secret desire for Cece. The twist in the tail was exquisite however, I have to agree with other comments: that ending was just a little too abrupt and maybe another page might have done the trick.

But never mind, you get the full 5 * from me.

hrnyoldman269hrnyoldman269about 7 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed reading this one. Keep up the great work!!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 7 years ago
Great story

A really great story. Fully agree with qdata's comments. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excelently written

Your writing, which avoided so many cliches but rather adressed raw emotions in a splendid manner, really took a grip on me.

There obviously was a potential for developing the story somewhat more - or at least a little slower - after exit from the hospital, but the story was still OK and long enough as is. So now that you actually ended the story where you let it end, I think that should probably remain the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Story and you have the know how for writing an erotic love seen. But the ending left me somewhat disappointed. Will be watching for more of your writings.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Excellent

I don't know what else to say. Nicely done and thanks for sharing.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Very nice.

I hope you continue with this !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I didn't like the treesome CRAP

4 stars, but would have been a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigmikey357@bigmikey357
I love to write, although I do not always have time to do so. I am by no means a great writer, but I do think I'm pretty good. In life as in writing, I do my best to get better everyday, improve with every experience. That being said, all feedback is appreciated, even if wh...