All Comments on 'Lifelong Sex With My Mother'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Mom’s got a warm cock whenever she wants and son has experienced pussy whenever he wants it.

TerenseTerensealmost 2 years ago

Living the great life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

Love to see mommies get pregnant with their son's child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Also a big fan of the mother/son genre. Not sure why but love it when the son gets mom pregnant? I think it is the ultimate show of love. Once the baby is born it show that love produced the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would like a women's point of view of sons impregnating their mother. Do women get off thinking that it is hot or erotic when a daughter gets pregnant by her father? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful. Making love with your own mother is so great. I was only 16 years old when I became my mothers lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very very good story. i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story love when a mother and son love each other so much they have a child together. It could have had more sex involved but it was still good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the mother son relationship. My mother taught me the facts of life, making love and sexual intercourse a sacred right and vow with your partner for life. Six years later my mother and I became lovers. When she reminded me of her instructions to life, love and the relationship, I told her is was hers for life and would not have it any other way. We are together as husband and now wife gong on 20 years and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm Glad they didn't carry on their incest in to the next Generation again by fucking his daughter and have another incest baby..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You have married your own mom and are living as husband and wife.After marriage the main aim of the couple is to have sexual intercourse and procreate their children from sexual union.You married to enjoy sex which you both mother and son must be doing.How many children do you both have from this incestual marriage?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your mom and you are made for each other.Your cock has been made for your mom.Fuck her whenever you want.Fill her cunt with your semen and make her pregnant again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Congrats buddy! Your old relationship from Mom &Son has changed completely now because you are now Husband&Wife.You are now eligible to have peno-vaginal sex and anal sex also.Now you have the liberty of procreating you own children with your Mom(now wife and sweetheart) GOOD LUCK BUDDY.Enjoy your marriage and tellus when she gets pregnant and how many children you both have after your incestual marriage.HAPPY MARRIAGE !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.