Life's a Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother, mother-in-law and wife. The conclusion.
7.2k words
4.69
157.2k
204

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,238 Followers

THEN

When I was eighteen I saw my mother naked!

The layout of our family home back then made it convenient for me to step out of my bedroom window onto the garage roof, walk along the facade of the second storey and climb down a trellis to the back yard. I'd taken that journey a thousand times as a boy. The only danger being if I wasn't supposed to be out I had to duck below the window of my parent's room as I passed for fear of being observed. As a child I felt I was a ninja up there, in my early teens it was a great way to break curfew and in my late teens it was rarely used.

My best friend at the time, James Miles had scored some weed and I was to meet him in the park at 8p.m that Wednesday night. I remember the day now as I was still wearing my baseball uniform from practice. I'd had dinner with my parents, helped Mom with the dishes and watched some television with Dad. Come 7:30p.m I put my plan into action and said I was heading to my room to study.

I was out of my window and going through my escape with the ease of my twelve year old ninja persona in the body of a grown but still immature man. It was at my parent's window where I stopped and checked my surroundings. Being bigger I had to stoop lower to bypass the window unseen. Half way across the lights came on in their room and a moment later the drapes were pulled closed, or as I'd discover, most of the way closed. Curious and knowing I wouldn't likely be seen with the darkness outside I lifted my head up level with the window sill. The space between the curtains was at least twelve inches and it afforded me a view of much of my parent's familiar bedroom.

My mother stood at the end of the bed. I thought for a moment she was looking at or talking to my Dad, just out of view but I quickly deduced she was looking in the mirror. She still wore the clothes she had on at dinner and I was about to duck back down and disappear when a subtle movement she made stopped me. Mom lifted a hand to the front of her cream colored blouse and began to unbutton.

I should've looked away. The right thing would have been to give her the privacy she thought she enjoyed but my testosterone fuelled eighteen year old brain kept me rooted to the spot, unblinking. I watched as she completed the task and let her shirt fall to the bed behind her to reveal her flesh colored bra. I'd seen her in just a bra before but this time felt different. It was secret, forbidden, it felt like I wasn't watching my mother at all, just some anonymous woman undress before me, just for me.

Her hands moved to her skirt and the belt around the waist. It was unbuckled and unbuttoned before I knew it and then being lowered down her legs. I may have seen her in a bra; I'd never seen her in pantyhose and underwear. Things had just gotten real. Mom reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and her breasts were free. Her thumbs were inside the waist band of her pantyhose and as she pulled them below her ample bottom she sat back on the bed. So gracefully she raised each leg to remove her pantyhose and they joined her other clothing. I assumed the show would be over. She would go to her dresser and find a nightdress, leave the room or go to bed. I was wrong.

With her back to me she took hold of her white underwear and lowered them down her legs. The crack of her ass was dark but even from my vantage point I swore I saw the lips of her pussy when she bent forward to pick up her panties. My cock was harder than I think I'd ever felt it as I pressed my hand to my groin. At the same time a cat screeched in a neighbor's yard and I looked away ducking from the window at the direction of the noise just as the drapes closed further above me.

This happened more than twenty years ago. I never told a soul, not even James Miles whom I managed to keep my appointment with that night. Not my wife, no one. I didn't even think of it much afterwards. A few months later after some random girlfriends I met the woman who would become my wife and then even the memory of that night faded as real life took over. So why was I thinking of it now? That last vision I had of my mother fully naked, bending before me, was the same beautiful sight I now lay my eyes upon not two feet from me in the steamy shower recess of our beach house.

* * * * *

NOW

Standing beside her, my mother-in-law placed her hands on either side of Mom's ass and spread. My mother's anus came into view, pink against her pearly white skin and stray pubes. "I think she's ready Calvin!"

I looked at the pink butt plug in my hand, glistening and dripping with Faye's and my mother's saliva, and knelt down behind Mom's ass. Faye's face came closer, her mouth hovering above Mom's hole as I lifted the butt plug and dabbed it against her anus. The end was tapered to allow penetration but Mom's asshole looked so tiny and tight I felt it would never fit. Faye dribbled a trickle of spit down her spread ass crack and it added to the already slick butt plug and I pushed again. If anything my mother's anus seemed to contract. "Mom are you sure about this? I don't think it's going to fit." I stated.

"It'll fit!" Faye was quick to reassure. "This is only a small one. Trust me, I have bigger."

The comment didn't surprise me and considering the luggage she'd brought, probably had them with her.

"Maybe if you lick me again Cal? It felt nice before." Mom hinted.

I didn't need to be asked twice to lick my mother's asshole. I passed the butt plug up to Faye and took over the spreading of her cheeks. My tongue was at her opening instantly and began to probe her holiest of holes to the accompaniment of Mom's pleasurable moaning.

"There you go Heather," Faye encouraged. "Just relax it. Push it out like you're...well, pooping!"

"What?" Mom retorted.

"Well obviously you're not going to, I mean just let it open."

The talk had my cock standing rigid. I lowered my hand and grasped its length, still slick with Mom and Faye's saliva and allowed myself a few pulls. Mom followed Faye's instructions and I felt her anus open and push against my mouth. My tongue slid further and twisted around inside her, my lips sealed around her sphincter and Mom let out a guttural moan as I think she possibly came from the penetration.

"Put it inside me baby, Mommy's ready!"

Faye quickly passed back the butt plug and reluctantly I pulled my tongue from her anus, replacing it with the tip of the plug. I pushed gingerly and her asshole opened allowing it to effortlessly slide inside, the sphincter stretching around the girth then sealing at the flared base. Mom stood up and turned to Faye and I, her eyes wide and a grin on her face.

"I did it!" She exclaimed proudly.

Faye smiled and kissed her on the cheek, pressing her body close. "You certainly did sweetheart." She then looked to me. "Are you proud of your mother Calvin?"

I didn't answer, instead pulling the women to me and stepping back into the flow of water from the rainfall shower head. My mother's mouth connected with mine and I shared the taste of her asshole. Faye was quick to join us, my tongue entering her mouth next. With my cock sandwiched between the two women and a hand on each ass, I felt the proudest man on earth.

* * * * *

The shower had sobered us all up a little and Mom offered to make us hot chocolate before bed. She was back in her white nightie, only this time had foregone the underwear. Faye had decided to actually wear something to bed as well tonight, a skin tight flesh colored slip. Pulled down only low enough to cover half her vagina, her labia poking out below. I wore a pair of boxers but they didn't hide the erection I sported, tenting out the front.

"I haven't had one of your hot chocolates in years Mom." I stated, joining her in the kitchen.

"And you're not getting one now! What I found in the cupboard isn't the brand I buy so it won't be the same but it'll have to do." She replied. I watched as she traversed the distance from the stove top to the fridge and back, her gait noticeably affected by the butt plug. Faye joined us and leaned against the opposite bench to me. I couldn't help looking at her pussy, the two lips of her hairless labia, light reflecting off the dew. She hadn't dried her short hair and droplets of water glistened on her chest and spotted the front of her slip. Without make up it was uncanny how similar she looked to Trish and simply put, she looked stunning.

The resemblance made me think of my wife and although she'd hurt me by putting her career first I really wished she was there with us. Mom handed Faye and I our mugs and we all retired to the couch. The rain had freshened the air and the smell of the ocean coming through the open screen doors was invigorating.

"Do we need to talk about this?" I asked both women at once.

They knew what I was referring to and it was Faye that was first to respond. "We're just having fun Calvin. Your marriage doesn't have to be over you know."

"Why would your marriage be over darling?" Mom added. "We're family; I don't think it counts as cheating." She then quickly looked to Faye. "Does it?"

For once Faye seemed to be lost for words. "I..I don't know!"

"But I love you both. Mom, I've always loved you of course. But Faye. I've just realized how much I care for you, I want to be with you." I touched Mom's leg beside me, "I want to be with both of you. How can I just go back with Trish on Monday like nothing's happened?"

Mom took my hand. "You're not seriously thinking of breaking up with her? Not over us. We can keep this secret. I can wait for this opportunity to arise again. God knows I waited more than twenty years, I can hold out a little longer."

Her words puzzled me. "What do you mean you waited more than twenty years?"

Mom sipped from her mug and looked back bashful. "Oh Calvin. You know."

I didn't. I was confused. "No I don't. What are you talking about?"

Even Faye seemed to be curious as to what Mom was alluding to and we waited for her to elaborate.

"It was your baseball uniform!" Mom finally admitted.

I felt Faye look to me for an explanation but I shrugged and focused again on Mom. "What do you mean?"

I noticed her begin to blush around the neck. "You started playing baseball when you were sixteen remember?"

I nodded.

"Well by the time you were eighteen you'd filled out but were still wearing the uniforms we'd bought you when you started. Your chest, your arms, you were always doing weights. You don't think a mother notices her son's body?"

"Oh Heather! You're full of surprises." Faye interjected.

Mom smiled back at her coyly, then focused again on me. "I loved being close to you. Why do you think I would always ask you to help me with the dishes?"

"Ah because you needed my help?" I offered.

"Oh please Calvin, you're male. You broke more plates than you dried! I just wanted you beside me, spending time with me." She let this information filter through my head before going on. "You don't remember watching me at the window?"

What my mother said had just blown my mind. She knew I'd spied on her all those years ago. Something I'd only been thinking of an hour before. She'd never said anything. It was now me who was blushing. "You knew I was there?"

"Are you serious? Your father and I always knew when you were climbing out your window, you were so bloody noisy."

"I thought I was like a ninja!" I attempted to defend myself.

Mom laughed. "A ninja? More like a sumo, the creaking went all through the house."

My pride was a little hurt but I was fascinated by her admission. "You undressed. For me?"

Mom finished her hot chocolate and placed the mug on the table. "Your father was always telling me to be careful when I was changing. I guess he knew what went through boys' heads at that age. If you'd stayed you would've seen more."

I was recalling everything about the night. "You closed the curtains!"

"Not all the way. I made sure you would still see the bed!" She confided.

"I left!"

"You left." Her voice trailed off with a hint of sadness.

Faye was quick to seize on the moment. "What would you have done Heather? If Calvin had stayed watching you."

Mom looked at Faye and then back to me. "I wanted you to watch me Calvin."

"Watch you what Heather? What did you want your son to see?" Faye asked like a dog at a bone.

"I wanted you to see me naked. I wanted you to see me masturbating Calvin!"

I swallowed hard and thought of the implications of what she'd told me. This weekend wasn't a fluke. My mother had harbored these feelings for me for half my life. Hell, even Faye had desired me for twenty years she admitted yesterday. Was I that oblivious to the people around me?

"There's no reason you can't do it for him now Heather!" Faye stated, rising and sitting down next to my mother. Her slip had ridden up around her hips and she was now essentially bottomless. "We both could."

Mom looked to me. "Is that something you'd like to see Calvin? Would you like to watch us masturbate?"

I felt like laughing at the absurdity of the question. "Are you kidding?"

Mom took it as a yes and turned her face to Faye. Her lips met my mother-in-law's and their tongues began to entwine. I moved to where Faye had been sitting to be directly across from the women and watched the show.

Faye lowered her slip below her breasts and lifted her feet up on the couch, spreading her legs. My mother followed suit only breaking their kiss long enough to lift off her nightie. Now naked she assumed the same position as Faye, their left and right leg interlocked. With a hand each on their pussies, my mother and Faye began to finger themselves in much the same manner, concentrating on the clitoris. My mother moved her other hand down to spread her labia while Faye used hers to pinch at a nipple. I wasn't going to let them have all the fun. I quickly lowered my boxers, unleashing my rock hard cock and began stroking, pre-cum oozing from the eye.

Mom took a hand from herself and ran it down Faye's inner thigh until she was able to take over from her. In turn, Faye began to masturbate my mother, her hand flicking across her hairy pussy. Their kiss broke and they both looked at me pulling on my cock at the sight of such beauty. Our breathing, the rolling surf and the sound of three people masturbating was all we could hear. I flicked my eyes between Faye's bald cunt and my mother's, the pink butt plug sitting below her pink slit. I could feel my orgasm approaching and I wondered who'd cum first.

There really was no contest in the end. I began shooting my load across my chest and belly and it seemed to fuel the women's orgasm. "Don't stop. Don't stop." My mother begged Faye as she increased her own pace on Faye's clit while clutching her breast. Both their eyes were on my slowing hand and the semen still oozing from the head of my penis. Mom was second to cum, followed by Faye. My mother sighed and pressed her legs together on Faye's hand while Faye's eyes closed and her orgasm shuddered her entire body. I watched her clasp her hand down on my Mom's on her pussy and a splash of fluid spray out between their fingers amid her sighs of pleasure. Finally the women kissed again and Mom buried her face in the crook of Faye's neck.

"Jesus!" I stated.

Faye took their hands from her crotch and lifted my mother's fingers to her mouth, licking off the juice that had sprayed from her.

"Holy Jesus!" I added.

Mom smiled at me. "Was it worth the wait Cal?"

I stood up and used my boxers to clean myself up a little. "I think you know the answer to that one Mom." I walked over and took my lovers' hands and helped them up. "Come on, let's get some sleep. Something tells me tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

* * * * *

I was right. The night had been blissfully peaceful. On the odd occasion I woke it was to find Faye's hand glued to my penis for comfort, the next my mother pleasurably moaning in her sleep, dreaming of who knows what but I had my suspicions. To soothe her I edged two fingers either side of her butt plug and gently pushed in and out. It had a calming effect on both of us and I soon drifted back to sleep. The next time I awoke it was light and Faye and my mother had their mouths either side of my morning erection, welcoming the day with the most beautiful gift ever given.

* * * * *

"You're going like that?" Mom asked as I left the bathroom naked with my beach towel around my neck.

I looked down at myself. "You're complaining?"

"No but someone might if they see you on the beach!"

"Mom, there's no one down there. We've seen one other person the whole time we've been here and they were a mile off. As far as I'm concerned, we have our own private nude beach." I knew Faye would agree. She was removing her black bikini before I'd even finished stating my case.

"You too?" Mom asked her when she noticed.

"When in Rome..." Faye responded. I was already waiting at the door and Faye joined me.

"Oh what the hell." Mom laughed and took off what should have been Trish's white bikini. At the deck I slapped the ladies on their asses and chased after them as they ran across the lawn towards the dunes giggling like schoolgirls.

We might as well have been on a deserted island such was our privacy. We swam naked, kissed and caressed in the surf like three newlyweds on honeymoon, sunned ourselves on the sand, we walked for an hour in the one direction and didn't spot another person or footprints on the beach for that matter. On our way back I had a hand on both women's asses, a finger pressed against each woman's anus. My mother's noticeably dilated from the removed butt plug. I really was the proudest man on earth and life couldn't get any better.

They say pride comes before the fall.

* * * * *

Judging by the height of the sun I figured it was around midday. I was beginning to get hungry and was thirsty for a beer.

"You girls ready to head back? We don't want to get burnt." I mentioned and they agreed. We headed up the dunes and began the short walk back to the house. As the sandy path petered out and the grass began, I stopped short and reached out to my mother and Faye to do so. Ahead, parked on the lawn was my car. Trish had returned a day early.

I wrapped my towel around my waist and Mom and Faye did the same around their breasts. It was blatantly obvious they were topless but maybe it would buy some time inside the house for them to actually get their bikinis or at least make it to their room. Maybe Trish was in the bathroom, or on her laptop or something, anything. I on the other hand would find it hard to avoid her and equally as difficult to explain why I wasn't wearing a swimsuit.

Trish was waiting in the lounge room when we entered. "Honey. You came back. That's great!" Faye exclaimed and went to hug her, surreptitiously attempting to reach for her bikini in the process. It didn't work, Trish wriggling out of the embrace and reaching for it herself.

"After this?" She held out the small pieces of black material and Faye took them from her daughter. "I guessed that one was yours!" Trish looked at me and then pointed down at the white bikini Mom had dropped on the coffee table. "I'm thinking that is the one you gave me. Who's been wearing it though?" She looked at Mom. "Heather?"

Mom didn't answer her question, instead attempting to extricate herself from the situation. "O.k. I might just go and get changed." Mom replied and headed to her room.

"Are you sure that's the right room Heather?" Trish yelled after her and Mom stopped in her tracks. "It's just there's a nightie and pantyhose in our room. They're torn; I don't know what that's about! There's other stockings in there as well, and heels." Trish looked back at Faye. "Mom, do you know anything about that?"

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,238 Followers
12