All Comments on 'Life's a Beach Ch. 02'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
Trish' very speedy conversion was a stretch...

... and demanded quite a bit of the old suspension of disbelief, making the whole of it at bit... too superficial. If you ever rewrite this, you have about a page of upset daughter seduction by mother and mother-in-law you might consider filling in that could turn out sexier than all the rest of the piece - a little guilt tripping, a little coersion, oscillation feelings, a realising of need and lonelyness, and an ultimate surrender. Still gave you your 5 stars - mostly in anticipation.

sunburycdsunburycdover 6 years agoAuthor
feedback

Accept all the criticism hillfrog, and expect more. Unable to devote much time to writing over the coming weeks and with my admittedly poor record of completing series I wanted to at least finish this one. Possibly rushed. Thanks all for reading.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
5 stars again!

I liked this story a lot. it was a good, surprising ending. i like where you took it. I agree with the earlier comment - it was a little rushed. i do enjoy longer stories with more build-up - but the sex was great and like all your stories very erotic. and it has a solid plot with interesting characters. I won't ask about the timing of another chapter of "reacquainted" again - i see you're busy from your response - but i'm looking forward to hopefully a longer next chapter of that! Thanks again - its a great sexy read!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Overall I liked it

But it was definitely too hurried and felt unsatisfactory, like you just wanted to end it :-/

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years ago
I'm sorry.

I loved chapter 1 but this one? I stopped reading when Trish explained it was just work. I just didn't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Nice

Trish's excuse it was work really does not fly in this time period. I think her having a affair is more likely. Fucking her boss to get the big projects.

But I would love to see a chapter 3 with them all living together. Maybe the Moms helping Trish and hubby conceive a baby.

JLCCJLCCabout 6 years ago
Part 1 was really good.

Somewhat believable set up and progression.

I will be less generous with rating this chapter since it was way too rushed. I'd even say getting the cold daughter into the fold would be consummated by a third chapter.

menziesmenziesabout 6 years ago
Well done

Two great stories best read as one.

Thank you, I really enjoyed the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trish too compliant

I’d have expected some motherly coaxing from Faye and a lot of licking. But a butt plug immediately — difficult to suspend disbelief.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I loved the sex but thought the daughter needed to be punished a little more for being a bitch. Not in a bdsm type of way but in being their servant a little while longer. It would have been better if it was longer, though.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
???

what was the buttplug in trish for? next chapter?

Cessna675Cessna675about 5 years ago
There’s gotta be more to this

Calvin never did fuck his Mothers or Trisha’s ass I was looking forward to that

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
thanks

It was the perfect ending to an incredible story. But don't hesitate to come up with a sequel.

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Glad to see Trish come to beach house.

It was a shocking surprise for Calvin, Heather and Faye to see that Trish had come back to the beach house. It was more of a surprise for Trish's mom to enlighten her daughter to get her head on right.

It was definitely good to find out that Trish was not having an affair at work.

It also shows you what a woman thinks she has to do to make it in corporate America. ( Sad). Trish thought she had to go all out to please the clients but they blew her off and played golf. She did the best thing to leave her work and go back to the beach house and family. Now, they can all live together and love one another!

GREAT ENDING!!

sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years agoAuthor
Donny70

Thanks. Glad you liked the second part and appreciate your forensic reading and dissection. ;-)

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
In my comment for chapter 1 I said...

... that I thought I knew where you were going and made no further comment.

My thought was that Faye and Trish had been lovers for years and that they wanted to bring Calvin and Heather into the fold. Trish set it up, claiming work to give Faye time to coax the unrequited love of Calvin and Heather to the surface to also include Faye.

Then Trish would reappear and the family would be one.

Oh well, what do I know? You are the author; the person that isn't afraid of putting your efforts out there for criticism by others.

Good job.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Incestuous family affair

I did not comment on the first ection but I waited until end of chapter 2. I just want to say that this was a very good story and I enjoyed reading it thank you for writing.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Very good read could do with a ch 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have to work twice as hard as everyone else

Maybe that's simply because you're not good enough. Crazy thought, but maybe everyone else is just better than you at their job!

I have to work twice as hard as my brother at baseball. That's because he is good at it, and I'm not!

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

Excellant

I agree with the comments of two previous readers. So glad I checked to see if there was a second chapter

before comenting on Chapter 1. The build up of the story and the individuals to the climax is perfect.

My first thoughts at the end of chapter 1 were I was lookong forward to Trish getting her deserved cumuppence

but your handling of the matter with sensitivity was better than my thoughts. I too look forward to the hoped for Chapter 3.

writeroticawriteroticaover 3 years ago
Well done again!

As with Chapter 1, the continued chapter had great writing, realism and dialog. As a former writer, I am a bit envious.

This chapter did feel a bit more rushed, and even predictable. The moment they encountered Trish, it was obvious she was going to be licking her mommy's pussy within moments. Again, in my VERY humble opinion as a former writer, I would have loved to have scene the conflict stretch out a bit. Maybe everyone returns home but in the next chapter, Faye and her daughter talk one night and Trish comes around with the help of mom's talented tongue. Then in a following chapter, Trish could visit MIL Heather's house, freaking Heather out that Trish is leaving Heather's son but Trish ends up tribbing and rimming her MIL. And the series could then end on an all-out orgy among the 4 family members as it did in this chapter. But again, only my opnion. SunburyCD did an outstanding job as always. I give this one four stars also. But where Ch. 1 was more 4 1/2; this one just breaks a 4.

But 4 out 5 is still excellent.

On to read more!

writeroticawriteroticaover 3 years ago
Well done again!

Uh..er...my dashboard is telling me I left 2 comments for ch 1 when one was meant for chapter 2. I blame old age. Let's try again...

Another home run by sunburycd. As a retired Lit author, I very much appreciate his realistic scenarios, choice of vernacular in dialogue and the hot sex. This chapter felt a bit rushed and, dare I say, predictable. The minute Trish came into the picture again, I knew she would be lapping at her mom's pussy moments later. Again, IMVHO, I would have liked to have seen this dilemma among the 4 of them stretch out. Maybe Trish showing up ends ch 2 with all of them returning home. But maybe ch 3 could have Trish and her mom, Faye, talking things over and Faye convincing her daughter with some pussy-eating. Ch 4 could have Trish visiting her MIL Heather to talk about her marriage to her son, leading to Trish rimming her MIL's asshole. And ch 5 could have ended with the 4 of them moving in together and christening their new living arrangements with an all-out family orgy. But that's just me. lol.

While ch 1 was solidly a 4 (4 1/2 really), this was barely cracks into a 4 rating. Still, both fantastic stroke stories deserving of recognition.

Keep on, keep on, Sun!

Writerotica/Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story 5 stars but he didn't fuck his wife yet

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**5** STARS...only because of the whole Trish thing...she got just what she deserved, ...and her mother and mother-in-law to boot.

This story had me on pins and needles for some reason...the anticipation of what was going to happen with Trish...how she would react to Heather and Faye being intimate with her husband Calvin...what kinda crazy crap she would pull...was she going to abandon Calvin for her "job" and some schmuck from "work"....just too many possible mutations to the ending...

Then, THEN, come the piggy-tail butt plug, on his naked wife, andTrish all-of-a-sudden realizes how SHIT she has been treated by her "work"...her new reality sets in, and "Vóila"-INSTANT SLUT-WIFE...

I LOVED IT, and the idea of the 4 of them living together...DYNAMITE...

Please write another to this!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outfuckingstanding! This is one of the best written stories I have read, the love, the sex between the mother and mother in-law was fantastic. But how you brought back the wife back into the story was a work of art. As they say "I didn't see that one coming"...........():\

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkeralmost 2 years ago

An awesome story. Thank you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent series!

11/10 'Piggy' Butt Plugs!!!!!

mgp1mgp1almost 2 years ago

I like the mature ages of the people involved 😊

18 year olds with 40 year olds is overplayed for me.

mammoetmammoet8 months ago

loved it , i hope another day = another chapter

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Hmmmm - cheating wife story????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Life's a Beach Previous Part
Life's a Beach Series Info