Life's a Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need my encouragement to reach up under Misti's shirt and fondle her full breasts as I sucked him, and soon he had the other hand wrapped around the back of my head fucking my face with vigor. I brought him to the brink again and when I knew he was going to pop I eased off, placed my face next to Misti's, and said, "Do It Daddy!" Dale knew exactly what I meant and he began to pump his cock like a man on a mission. He hadn't gone a dozen strokes when he bellowed out "Ahhh...FUCK!!" and then I was watching the jizz shooting out of his cock to cover my face. He adjusted slightly and his second salvo blasted me right in the mouth before he redirected once again and slipped the head of his spraying cock into Misti's open mouth as spurts three, four, and five coated her tongue and rolled down her throat. She never even batted an eyelash.

We spent a few minutes catching our breath, then I suggested that Dale carry Misti to bed. I followed behind him, and as he laid her out on the mattress he admitted "God, I've been wanting to cum in her mouth for years now!"

"Oh you have huh?" I raised a teasing eyebrow at him "For how many years now?"

"I dunno.." he shrugged and avoided the question by staring around the room.

"Sooo...." I giggled "Brownies or Cheer Camp?"

Dale gave me a faux stern look and said "Haha, very funny." Then lightening up he added "All I know for sure is that I always imagined she'd be awake when I did it." That drew an audible laugh out of me and I placed an arm around his waist and we walked out of Misti's room headed for our own to get some well deserved rest.

***

Misti wasn't sure exactly what time it was when she awoke needing to pee, but she was aware that it was still dark outside. She made her way out of bed to the bathroom, and plopped down on the pot to take care of business before realizing that her panties were still on. She stood and pulled them down over her hips, allowing them to drop and lie across her bare feet. She felt the warm rush as her golden stream flowed out of her making it's gentle music as it splashed against the porcelain.

With the need to urinate no longer hammering at her brain, Misti began to try to recall the night's events and how exactly she gotten back to her own bed. True, she was still buzzing a bit but she recalled passing out on the couch and with that recollection came a flood of recalled events from just hours prior. She vividly remembered watching her mother masturbate her father in the shower. She remembered the multiple bottles of wine that had somehow lead to dancing provocatively in front of and with her parents. The last memory she could muster before falling asleep on the sofa was enjoying a French kiss with her father and feeling his bare dick leak it's nectar of arousal on her naked skin under her t-shirt. As if to pinch herself, she reached down and felt the dried cumstain on her t-shirt and knew without question that the events of the evening had been anything but imagined.

Misti pulled a length of toilet paper from the roll and dabbed at her cunt until she felt sufficiently well dried and then pulled up her panties and turned to the sink to wash her hands. In the mirror she noticed something at the corner of her mouth. Looking closer, she saw that it was a clear to whitish dried substance. She licked her finger and rubbed at it but the stubborn stain wasn't entirely gone. When she licked her finger to give it another go, she registered a familiar taste that it could only be cum. Her father's cum. But how had it gotten there she wondered? Had she really sucked off her daddy? She must have she reckoned. How else could it be that his dry cum came to be on the outside of her mouth? Deciding that the mystery could be worked out another time, she instead resolved to cuddle up with her folks and wake them for some of what she had deprived herself of by conking out the night before.

Misti eased the door to her parent's room open slowly so as not to wake them. She watched their sleeping forms for a few minutes before deciding to join them under the covers.

Diane gave a soft groan as Misti's weight shifted the mattress causing Misti to freeze for fear of waking her. Once she was sufficiently assured that Diane would not wake, Misti continued up the bed and gingerly lowered herself beneath the covers. Her father was sleeping on his side facing her mother, and as she inched downward her bare ass cheeks grazed against her father's torso sending electric shivers through her and leaving a trail of goose pimples. Her butt slid down until it encountered his knees which were curled in a semi-fetal position. She also felt his flaccid but still sizeable cock and his balls pooled up near her own sex through her panties. Misti trailed a hand across the bed to determine whether or not her mother was also sleeping au naturel and was delighted to find she was. Her hand made it's way to Diane's right tit and she gave it a small squeeze before allowing her pointer finger to run a few laps around her mother's nipple. Diane exhaled deeply causing Misti to remove her hand.

Instead, she gave the palm a good long lick, and parting her legs reached down to stimulate her father's sleeping cock. By slowly strumming her fingers over his cock and balls she elicited the response she was hoping for and tucked the big monster between her legs against her dewy little honeypot before drifting off to sleep, hardly able to wait for her parents to wake up so they could all play,

-----

It was Dale who did finally wake first, or begin to. He awoke to a heavy sensation in his crotch. Upon opening his eyes and looking down he was not surprised that his perpetual morning hardon hadn't failed him, but he was quite shocked to find that it was now crushed between his pretty daughter's pliable thighs, riding right up against her silky soft vagina. He wondered when she'd joined them.

Returning his attention to more immediate concerns, it seemed she had shifted during the night and his pecker was now a slightly unwilling party to it's current situation. Dale leaned back in an attempt to extricate himself, but that only made matters worse. He leaned forward again and found relief from the pinch and something more by rubbing himself along Misti's slit. He pulled on her left hip until it came level with her right and Dale sighed with the relief he had been seeking. He began to more fully appreciate the feeling of his daughter's supple thighs and warm pussy on his cock.

Unlike Misti, Dale had the tolerance and mass to be able to assist in polishing off a few bottles of wine without being too worse for the wear. He remembered everything that had happened with something akin to true clarity. What he remembered most was the severe disappointment he'd felt when he realized Misti was sleeping and that the fun and games were over for the evening. Dale really hadn't expected what came next, namely him.....into Misti's sleeping gullet. A pinge of guilt flooded through him for taking advantage of his little girl like that, but it was fleeting. His brain was more compelled to consider the velvety soft pussy and oh-so-fuckable thighs that surrounded his manhood at the moment.

Dale placed his left hand firmly on Misti's hip intent on partaking in a bit of dry humping which given the events of the last several hours would seem pretty innocuous. Still, the taboo nature of what he was about to do caused him to peek tentatively over at Diane to make sure she was still sleeping soundly.

Satisfied that she was, Dale eased his hips back causing a delightful resistance as he drug his cock back through Misti's thighs. Then he gave an unintendedly forceful thrust forward and enjoyed the way Misti's plump butt jiggled when he slammed home against it. After that his movements were much gentler, but the gusto of his initial thrust had created enough of a ruckus to partially rouse the sleeping ladies who began to come to.

The first faint rays of morning light were streaming into the room from the skylight above their bed and and as Dale rocked his hips back and forth masturbating himself with his sleeping daughter's nearly nude body he realized that Diane's eyes were open and that she was watching him. She could feel the vibrations and had to attribute them to what was clearly taking place just inches from her ripe, mature body. Dale paused and grinned sheepishly Diane responded with a wry smirk and a roll of the eyes that had told him he was off the hook many times in their married life. Just then Misti turned her head toward Dale and said in a small groggy voice, "Why did you stop Daddy?"

Dale guffawed and then laughed openly at having been caught perpetrating this sordid deed. He buried his face in the crook of Misti's neck and kissed her there a couple of times before nibbling his way down her trapezius and stopping at her shoulder. When he raised his head up, his eyes met Diane's and she teasingly encouraged him on by saying "Well Dale, don't disappoint the girl."

For his part, Dale had no intention to. He was going to please himself and Misti in the process by applying a lifetime's worth of carefully honed sexual technique to properly stimulating their adjoined bodies in the awkward spooning position they currently found themselves in. Diane reached over and began to play with Misti's tits through her thin white undershirt. It wasn't long until Diane had sidled up to the hunching pair and Dale had enfolded her into their embrace draping a thick arm over his daughter and grabbing a handful of his wife's perfect ass. He urged her closer still, enjoying the sensation of his cockhead rubbing against her thighs whenever it protruded past Misti's legs. This positioned her near enough to Misti's innocent, almost angelic face and she kissed her daughter with pent up abandon.

Dale's labored humping was making their kiss difficult so Diane cradled Misti's face in her hands and anchored their faces together by driving her tongue into the girl's mouth. Sensing this need for greater stability, Dale placed his wide palm on Misti's belly to keep her in place. He could feel the dried cum his oozing fuckstick had deposited there earlier as they danced about the living room.

Diane was enjoying the deep, sloppy french kiss with her daughter almost as much as she was enjoying the sensation of her husband's thick and spongy cockhead peeking out to kiss her thighs on each forward thrust. Diane extricated her mouth from Misti's in order to behold the look of pure elation on her daughter's face. Misti's mouth was open as it had been when kissing her mother, but now it was serving as the source of low throaty moans of gratification for the tingles her Daddy was creating in her pussy.

Before too long however, Diane noted that the contact became moist, and then more so. She knew Dale couldn't hold out much longer. "Easy Tiger," she warned him "You don't want to cum too soon." But it just so happened that even the thought of spoiling the fun couldn't slake Dale's lust at the moment. He forcefully rolled Misti over onto her stomach and began to slam his hips home. Though the result was only to mash his dick against the mattress under her body, Dale somewhat enjoyed the pressure. Misti caught on quick though and raised her butt slightly and pressed her thighs around his dick so that her old man could continue the job.

At this very moment, Misti was as the kids say "down for whatever and just wanted to make her Daddy happy, but was quick to chime in "Besides Daddy... I want the first time you cum on me to be in my mouth."

That did it. All the guilt came crashing home and Dale slumped on top of the girl burdening her with his weight.

"What's wrong Daddy?" Misti intoned, knowing full well what was up but reveling in torturing her poor father.

"Uh...well, I have a little confession to make Misti." Dale said somewhat dolefully. "well...last night...after you passed out, you see...we uh, well your mother and I that is. I uh...."

"I sucked your father off and told him to cum in both our mouths," Diane admitted matter-of-factly, coming to her flustered husband's aid. Of course Misti already knew the truth but still feigned shock. Her eyes went wide in mock surprise and she playfully scolded Dale by saying "Daddy? You came in your little girl's mouth while I was sleeping? Oh Daddy...."

Now, given that she had for all intents and purposes purloined her father's cum to drink in secret like a greedy cumslut it wasn't that big of a deal to her anymore, but as she thought about it, Misti actually began to wonder if it had ever happened before. In the same tone but truly curious this time she asked him point blank "Have you ever done that before?"

From his position above his daughter's prone form, he hung his head and exhaled deeply. "Well, no, never like that" he admitted.

Dale looked up to see that both ladies were giving him a quizzical, yet faux-stern look, expecting him to elaborate.

Suddenly feeling very beat he rolled off Misti and onto his back in between his wife and daughter. The girls cuddled up to him and he put his big arms around them. Just when he thought he was off the hook, Misti said "what do you mean 'never like that'?"

"Well..." Dale began, unsure how really to begin. "There was this one time, a few summers ago. You had just got that sparkly blue bathing suit you loved so much before it got too small." His words trailed off as he recalled the day.

It had been a warm sunny afternoon in late July. Both Misti and Robbie were at home hamming it up around the family's pool. Dale had taken a few laps and played some volleyball with them before retiring to the house to fix some lunch. Robbie had claimed not to be hungry, most likely because he had just polished off a large bag of Funyuns but Misti had begged Dale for one of his signature grilled cheese sandwiches as she often did. As he laid out slices of bread and covered them with Kraft American singles, a loud shout from one of the kids caused him to look up. He did so just in time to see Misti walk over to the diving board as her brother goaded her to do one of her signature dives for him.

Dale's vantage point from the window gave him a view straight down the diving board as Misti mounted it. After she had achieved a good balance she reached behind herself to readjust her suit. Misti pulled the material up, out and then back over her buns in a manner that would have been very provocative other than for the fact that she only perceived that she was being watched from the front. This brief and innocent action had really done it for Dale though. From his perspective, her sweet young asscrack had come into view ever so briefly before she pulled what little excess the suit had snugly between her buns causing them to spill out and expand now that they were unrestrained.

Dale was hard instantly, only realizing it once he heard Misti crash into the chlorinated water which jolted him back to reality. It was the first time Dale had ever considered Misti sexually, but there was no denying it. That was one hell of an ass, daughter or no. "Besides..." Dale reasoned to himself at the time "who doesn't like a free show?"

All of a sudden making sandwiches didn't seem nearly as important to Dale as relieving his straining member. He considered adjourning to his bedroom, but as he turned to leave the kitchen he saw Misti emerge from the shallow end of the pool and once again approach the diving board. He watched her ass jiggle and quake with each step she took. Each footfall caused his cock to throb all the more intensely until she mounted the board. This time for reasons still unbeknownst to Dale she reached down to touch her toes causing her plump, yet still developing ass to open unto his view in a way fathers just shouldn't ever have liberty to behold their daughters.

Dale gave up the fight just then. He wasn't going anywhere. He hauled out his cock right then and there in his own kitchen and began to tug his tiger tail wishing he was instead thrashing the girl on the diving board, his puerile yet nubile daughter.

His pistoning arm tugged at his turgid prick for all it was worth. Misti had already completed her dive, yet Dale stared blankly out at where she had been recalling the hallelujah moment he had just beheld. This caused his mind to go blank and his cock to swell with lust. He then spewed forth his creamy jizz... right onto the awaiting slices of cheese covered bread he had intended for his daughter's afternoon snack. His pent up load made quite a mess on top of the cheese slices. He cursed himself for fouling the sandwich. He cursed again when he remembered that these were the last few slices of cheese.

Without time to get new cheese slices or even regroup to think, Dale decided to throw caution to the wind. He slapped the other slice of bread on top and dropped the cheese and sperm sandwhich onto the heated Foreman Grill closing the lid. It sizzled and began to ooze liquified cheese-jizz onto the grill. Once complete Dale plated the splooge sandwich and hollered after Misti to come get it. Before she had entered the kitchen he had excused himself to his bedroom, to sleep the sleep of the guilty and exhausted.

-----------

"Oh my god Daddy....I shared that sandwich with Robbie!" Misti exclaimed looking at her father, mouth agape.

"Well..." Dale began unsure how to conclude "I guess your brother has tasted my cum before too then."

Diane rolled over onto her back and burst out laughing and was soon joined by Misti and then Dale as well. The three of them laughed heartily at an inside joke of which the absent Robbie was undeniably the butt.

"It's okay Daddy" Misti said to him after their laughter had subsided, "You taste great. I bet he liked it." This brought a renewed fit of laughter to the trio.

With the rooster having crowed and the ice finally and completely broken between them, the next step was to get down to what they all knew was coming. Misti slithered up out of the covers like a lady snake and ended up crouching on her knees as she seductively raised her cum stained t-shirt over her fabulous tits allowing them to flop free for her parents delight. Tossing the shirt over Diane's side of the bed Misti next raised up on her knees so that she could lower her panties before twisting around to remove them completely.

With her last barrier of clothing gone Misti slowly pulled the covers off of her dad before trailing her nails along his body all the way down to his waist. She stopped there hovering above her father looking down at his hard dick and licked her lips in anticipation. As Misti lowered her face toward her dad's rock hard cock her ass was pointed high in the air. At the same moment her tongue poked out from between her lips to give its shaft a long slow lick she felt her mother crawl behind her and grasp her ass.

Diane was almost overcome with adrenaline and pheromones as she ambled up behind her daughter. The moment she had anticipated for months now was upon her. With Misti busy sucking and licking her father's dick Diane was assured at least a few mind altering swirls around her pretty daughter's taut cinnamon ring. Misti for her part had no idea what was to come but was very much okay with the double taboo of lesbian sex with her mother. All her expectations went out the window however when instead of feeling her pussy being stimulated, she instead felt what could only be her mother's eager tongue working in great wide swipes to purify her backdoor.

All the while Misti had been kissing and licking up the length of Dale's extended tool. She had barely slipped his purple helmet past her plump lips when the gentle drag of her mother's tongue around her sphincter became a forceful yet enjoyable intrusion into her asshole proper.