Life's a Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane moaned lustfully into her daughter's warm and throbbing asshole. She was, for lack of a better description, on cloud nine. On that cloud she sat with a chorus of angels, their harps strumming in time to her ministrations on her daughter's forbidden orifice. If she could've been allowed any modicum of disappointment at this moment, it would've been that her fantasy of Misti's ass containing the scent of her body spray was not realized. Instead, her ass smelled and tasted of a young woman who had been sleeping for several hours and had recently urinated. It was a fragrant and exotic aroma that was not altogether unappealing. In fact, Diane revelled in the flavor drinking it in, realizing that dreams don't always come true in the manner you expect them to.

Dale had his arm slung over his face with his eyes buried in the crook of his elbow. Every so often, he would peek out to reaffirm it was indeed his beautiful baby girl who was rendering this exquisite blowjob while her mother seemed content to tease her by purposely avoiding her needy vagina. Every so often Misti would push her sweet nineteen year old ass back and in doing so cause her mother's whole face to be implanted in between her buttcheeks for several seconds. Diane seemed all the happier every time it happened.

Feeling his nuts begin to churn up their usual load of spackle, Dale wisely eased up and away from Misti's pistoning mouth. He shifted back against the headboard and Misti slumped down with her face against the mattress as her wicked mother finally offered her the relief she needed by transitioning to her coral colored teen cunny.

Misti's mouth hung open and she began to mewl out strained little moans which sounded like she was being punished rather than pleasured. Her head was between Dale's outstretched legs and his meat missile hung in suspended orbit above her head or full chocolate colored locks. Dale gave himself a tug thinking how great it would be to cum in her hair. Knowing he wouldn't because he had bigger plans for this next load.

After her orgasm had subsided, Misti looked up at her father with loving anticipation. Both knew what they wanted and traded a look that conveyed understanding, desire, and need to the other. Diane moved away from the spent girl as Dale climbed behind her. flopping down on the bed to watch this splendid bit of taboo theatre which was about to unfold before her. It was the classic daddy daughter scene, only this time featuring her own husband as the stud and her impressionable young daughter as the horned up homewrecking daddyslut.

Dale could literally feel his heartbeat in his dick as he gripped it in order to line it up with Misti's eager teenage twat. The crown of his cockhead made contact with a surface so well lubed that a less seasoned cocksman might swear he had already made it inside of her. The satiny smooth kiss of her pussy lips on the head of his dick made Dale inhale sharply before bellowing out a loud "HA!" which bordered on a growl.

Dale looked down to reassess his angle of entry and beheld the lovely dark rosebud of his daughter's anus. This made him all the more determined to get his cock, all of it, inside her. His next thrust hit home and in one long slow stroke he successfully opened up Misti's near virginal love tunnel to the vigorous onslaught it was about to receive.

As he had in many fantasy masturbation sessions (commonly with his daughter's used panties spurring him on) Dale grabbed a tight hold of Misti's rounded hips and began to roughly pound into her causing her ample ass to dance about and her large tits to sway in wide centrifugal arcs that allowed her father to see her nipples as they swung in and out of his view. She snapped her head back and planted herself in a solid posture thrusting her fine ass back at her father in a stance not unlike the bottom man position in collegiate wrestling, determined not to let this buck pin her (to the mattress that is).

Once Diane's head had stopped spinning from finally having realized her dreams of annalingus with her own daughter, she resolved not to allow this little Electra to soak up all the sexual energy in the room. The truth is that she needed to cum, and bad. She hoped, as she shimmied on her back underneath her husband and daughter that Misti would repay the favor by going down on her as well. After only a few seconds spent marveling at the union of their genitals, she raised her head and began to lick hungrily at the point of contact exciting both man and girl with her efforts. It wasn't long however until pins and needles raced through Diane's cunt up to her tits and then her brain. Her overamped brain registered that Misti was indeed strumming her tongue along her clit in long slow strokes from side to side.

Misti had never been with another girl before, and had certainly never thought of her mom in a sexual way before the events of the previous evening, but somehow this all felt so right. Plus she felt obligated to repay the orgasm her mom had supplied to her while licking her asshole, another first. "Who knew you could cum from somebody licking your ass?" Misti pondered before switching tactics and gyrating her tongue around her mother's distended clitoris causing her to writhe in pleasure and express her feelings in a language similar to tongues, as heard at a Pentecostal mass. As a wave of emotion swept her out to sea, Diane sent up a hopeful plea moaning "Please baby, Lick mommy's ass!"

All Misti could do at the moment was moan and comply. She was not the overbearing sort and at the moment was being jerked around like salmon out of a stream by her bear of a father. She was enjoying the feeling of being sexually dominated by a big, rough man's man, not some awkward, scrawny high school punk. In light of this she easily acquiesced to eating her own mother's ass. As her tongue took its first few exploratory swipes across her mom's puckered butthole, the older woman recalled the video she had watched that created this twisted desire within her and sighed with the relief of a job well done and a fantasy realized.

As Dale rounded the corner towards home plate his knees began to grow wobbly and eventually his balance betrayed him. He slumped forward causing Misti's tongue to plop out of her mother's ass audibly. Their combined weight pinned Daine down to the bed but she was too far gone to not enjoy what was happening above her. She realized that she could just reached Dale's ass with her tongue from where she was positioned, and as she did so he lost all semblance of control and erupted in epic fashion right into Misti's waiting (and unprotected) womb. Misti felt her father cumming inside her and thought only briefly of the fact that she wasn't protected before figuring that a morning after pill might be in order.

Having slaked their lust momentarily, the spent relatives laid themselves out all akimbo on the mattress and drifted off to sleep once again. After all, they were on vacation.

This was the beginning of a week packed with all varieties of unfathomable family sex, but that's another story for another time.

THE END....or is it???