All Comments on 'Life's a Bitch'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed in the ending

So basically he wanted sex with both but they forced him out. Kind of an anticlimactic ending

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 6 years ago
Trash ending

You ruined it.

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

I enjoyed the story although from the other comments, I assume I’m in the minority. Maybe the other commenters are men who don’t enjoy reading about another man’s downfall. I’m a woman so I gotta say, I REALLY liked it. From the first time Carol & Mike met, he seemed to manipulate their relationship. He had sex with her mother, guilt free, before ever having sex with Carol. It seemed like every move he made & every word he said was carefully constructed in order to somehow benefit HIM. He lied, & schemed & until he skillfully maneuvered his wife & mother-in-law into the type of relationship he wanted with them. No mention of guilt or shame on his part. Basically he wanted to have his cake & eat it too. That’s what made the story so enjoyable. All those deceptions & manipulations & HE ended up being the one left behind. He orchestrated the perfect wife/husband/MIL relationship....yet ended up sleeping on the couch. Love it!!

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

this had promise until you brought other people in to it

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Sad outcome

There were several downfalls here. The first was the mother in law teasing him. Second was having sex with her especially before intercourse with Carol. Third holding sexual pleasure from the marriage that doesn't involve any kind of debauchery. Fourth having sexual favors from Mom that she refused husband. Fifth allowing another man in marital bed. Sadly mom and daughter stand a high chance of contracting a variety of STDs to share around with the gangbang friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ruined

You absolutely ruined this with the ending. Story had many positive possibilities but so many faults. Characters seem to have multiple personalities and constantly acting different than they should. There is no constant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bad

the ending was just bad was not worth the reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible story

This was one of the worst I've ever read, scattered and with a sick ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick ending

The ending had a very sick twist but I liked it. Not all stories should have a happy ending.

I wonder if Paul now if gone become his daddy?

Anyway don't worry about the negative comments. Some people don't understand that if they don't like the story they don't need to finish reading it.

Again I liked the story and the sick ending which no one saw coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid Story

Too wordy. Too long to get to the point. i.e. get to the point of fucking both women oin the same bed at the same time. AND, his very own mother not fucking him but asking him to invite Paul over. Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wooden Dialog.

Extremely awkward dialog kept me from enjoying this story. As a reader I just don't buy that these are real people talking. Takes you right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A second man ruined the story.

zonozzonozalmost 6 years ago
You missed the whole point of the story!

The title is "Life's a Bitch!" Michael acted like a jerk from the time he met his mother in law to be and in the end got what he deserved! Just because you didn't like the ending doesn't mean it's a bad story. Sure, maybe there are some mechanical problems with dialogue, etc. But until you anonymous commenters start using a real name and post something that YOU'VE written you don't have much credibility to harshly critique someone else's work. So please, let's be just a wee bit more understanding to those that are willing to bare themselves on this site. Too many comments like these and there will be no new stories posted. Then where will you be?

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i agree

with zonoz. too many f*cking assholes who post under the "anonymous" tag only post negative, nasty comments. think you could write better? then do it. and hopefully you won't get shitty comments! "Critics" - a term i use loosely for some of the trolls on this site - should also not forget how much they pay to read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story until.......,

He started making out with his mom. That just didn't follow. Then she started in talking about Paul. Why would the narrator accept that? Paul had already ruined the marriage to Carol. Makes no sense that the narrator would accept Paul as his mother's lover too. And who is Paul anyway? Does he just suddenly appear?

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I gave it One Star

It was iffy for awhile but the last page killed it......

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiover 4 years ago

Trash cuckhold story.

Don't even know why ppl write those.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

What a phucked up story!

Cuckville will never be the same!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/25/2022) I need to agree with the commenters below. This story has what is called a "shit ending". So at the end of this story, this poor pitiful character gets betrayed by his wife, mother-in-law lover, and then finally is betrayed by his own mother by rubbing Pual in his face, brilliant, really brilliant... This should be considered as reader abuse. If it was an attempt to be funny well it failed. I rated this piece of trash, yes it's a piece of trash a one, uno, ine, only because I couldn't rate it with a negative number.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A dud of a story. Wandering, confused and ultimately pointless. I'm sorry I wasted my time in this. Way over rated. Should be less than 2.

sbmcruisesbmcruiseabout 2 months ago

Again I was completely frustrated. The story barely got going before it ended

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous