Life's Fortunate Journey of Jimmy B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,253 Followers

"Please ... oh God, please ... give me your cock. I want your cock!"

I decided it was about time I gave it to her then. I got up on the bed hunched over her and let my cock find the entrance to her pussy lips before pushing on through. Her cunt was pretty tight almost like that of a virgin's but it took me no time to break on through while she kicked up her moaning. I kicked up speed and went on slamming that pussy as hard as I could. She was obviously loving it from the way she kept screaming for me to hit her harder. I paused for a moment and told her to carry on. She started slamming her bouncy ass back at me, and I just knelt back and enjoyed the moment, smacking her ass now and then.

"You're liking that, bitch! Tell me you are!"

"Oh yeahhhhh," she moaned aloud. "Oh Jimmy! Oh fuck me, black master!"

I spurn her over and brought myself to lie between her open legs and thrust my 'little man' back into her cum-filled wetness. Now it felt like an open road in her cunt, and my dick just went on enjoying the ride. I wrapped my hands underneath her back and grasped her ass and increased my pounding. I wanted to fuck that pussy like it was the last pussy I ever had, and from the way she screamed out my name, yelling that she was cumming, I knew I was hitting the right spot where no white boy had ever been before. I too came not long after that, blasting my seed all the way into her womb. I felt nourished from doing that. I mean, how many brothers out there ever get to fuck a fine-ass white celebrity pussy like I just did?

We lay in each other's arms and dozed off for a while. Later in the middle of the night we woke up and I had her ass climbing up the wall once again, firing her pussy even harder than the first time. We went into the sumptuous bathroom and fucked once more while we sponged each other up. We dried ourselves up and returned to the bed to continue from where we'd left off.

My watch's alarm sounded off when it was 4:00a.m., the time I'd programmed myself to start taking off. My body needed much sleep, but I was able to find my clothes and was busy putting them on when a table lamp lit up and she sat on the bed watching me.

"You're leaving?" she asked.

I nodded. "I have to, babe. You're going to get a lot of your people in here tomorrow, and the last thing they'd want to see is my black ass in bed with yours. Besides, I doubt if your man back home would think it nice once he hears of it on CNN."

"Hold on," she reached into her handbag and took out a card and scribbled her name, phone number and email on it. "I'm starting my next tour in a couple of weeks. I'd like you to keep in touch so we can meet up again."

I too gave her my phone number and email address and before I left I gave her a kiss and left her with the rose flower from my jacket and then took my leave.

As I rode the elevator down to the lobby, I looked up the name she'd scribbled on the back of the card: KYLIE MINOGUE.

12