All Comments on 'Light of Dawn Ch. 04'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sarabeansarabeanover 16 years ago
still leaves me wanting

wow you are really good at the tease :)

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 16 years ago
Great Build Up--Keep it up!

Great build up to a good story line. I cannot wait to see where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Plot thickens

Very interesting. I like that Jeff is not a 'knight-in-shining-sibling-armor'. He really has done some crappy things to people, including his sister, but at the same time, he's not a complete creep. He has remorse but like his father, he doesn't know how to express it all that well. I like that Dawn isn't all-adoring and that she pushed Jeff away at the fountain when it was probably the best time for them to talk. It shows that she isn't perfect either. Also interesting that Liza may not be quite the friend that Jeff thinks she is. And I'm wondering if Jeff's dipping with Jenny is going to bite him later. All in all, a very interesting story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

OMG!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??? WHEN???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still going steady

You're doing every single thing right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stop teasin and tell me what the hell jeff does

ok its a great stories and i love to be teased mostly cus i am a tease to but at one point or another the teasin has to stop

aysa69aysa69over 16 years ago
Mercy

You're killing me here lol. The neverending teasing is great. I so love this story. There is so much emotional baggage, just like real life. I can't wait to see this story come to a head. Please post the next one soon. Keep up the great writing.

zfammezfammeover 16 years ago
-

jealousy & guilt drove me to give you a 5 :D lovely chapter as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
UNBELIVEABLY GOOD!

You certainly know how to develop BELIEVABLE characters, with believable reasons for reacting in believable ways! And that's why it's not hard to believe you've become one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in love

i love the way you let u see from both dawn and jeff i realy like how when they get to close to explore more he stops them i love the tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I absolutely hate Liza. She play all nice, but she's really worse than Jeff.

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
Wow!

I'm upset because your wonderful story is stealing my day away ๐Ÿ˜„

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please.....

something has to done about that fucken pig jase riley!!!!!!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
love the story

but Jeff is a snake, Kim Jung Un may be a nicer guy! don't know where its headed, but i'm addicted. 5 stars, of course!!!

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

Now you made her a dumb bimbo too..like wtf?

Have her act out the rage, frustration that he raped her and left her at school and get almost raped again.

Let her act it out properly. So he can feel a "little"? more sorry for what he did and they can make up properly afterwards and kind of get together afterwards properly...

Also yea..just forgiving Liza like that? She raped her too...

That would've been a way you could potentially partly redeem him...it started somewhat okay-ish at the water...

No you just let her be a dumb bimbo and just a little hissy fit and all is fine now again and smiles..

Utterly confusing your train of thoughts for this story.

Stop using the romance tag if it's just rape and incest. Nothing romantic anything here yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I tried!

I wanted to get into this series because I like a lot of the rest of Mused's work, but 4 chapters in and Jeff is a completely unsalvageable piece of shit and I can't read any more of this. Him being "damaged" doesn't make him any less of a trash human being.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Both are falling, where will they end up?

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Good story, contemptible characters, like watching a prime time drama. You can like the villain but make no mistake heโ€™s a villain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous