Light of Dawn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite a wealth of sexual experiences, foreplay was not an art Jeff had perfected. Other than a few clumsy attempts at cunnilingus, foreplay had consisted of the girl sucking his dick to rigidity. Despite the lack of experience he seemed to be doing okay. If the high-pitched moans that escaped her mouth were any indication he was doing more than okay. Arching her back, Dawn lifted her butt from the bedspread. He seized her pale butt cheeks and leaned close, touching his tongue to her hot pink folds.

He lapped hungrily, salivating as her flavor flooded his mouth. Propping her legs over his shoulders, he ground his nose against downy red pubic hairs, breathing in Dawn's spicy essence. His hands, not to be outdone, explored the peaks and valleys of her snow white curves, paying extra-close attention to her soft, swollen breasts.

She was so wonderful. The taste, smell and delicateness of her curvy little body gave pause to wonder why he had waited so long to have her. Sweetly, sensually, she groaned his name as his tongue delved deeper, becoming as much a part of her body as his own. Dawn's butt clenched tight and the muscles in her thighs contracted. Her legs fell from his shoulders; her feet scrunched, the toes digging into the colorful bedspread.

Her pussy fluttered around his feasting tongue, desperately attempting to milk the slippery invader. As Jeff pulled back, a squirt of warm moisture doused his nose. The liquid dripped to his mouth and chin. Some of it dribbled between his lips. The taste was unmistakably Dawn, like the juices he had lapped from her pussy but more concentrated.

While she slowly descended from her sexual peak, he delivered slight kisses to the soft skin of her inner thigh. A casual brush of his steel-hard penis against her flexing calf was the recipe for eruption. Thick, warm globs of cum spurted into already soggy swim trunks. The orgasm hijacked his body. From the tips of his toes to the muscles behind his eyebrows, he felt the effects everywhere.

She spread her thighs wider, inviting an encore. "That was... That was..." Dawn's voice failed her.

It was amazing; the semen clinging to the inside of his swimming trunks attested to that. With a final kiss to the soggy, pink flesh, he abandoned Dawn's pussy and crawled forward to lie beside her. She was so much smaller than he was; the tips of her toes barely reached his knobby knees.

He had slept with Beth Appleby, an even tinier woman, on numerous occasions. Practice with her and a handful of other petite females had taught him an important lesson, sex would only be comfortable if he proceeded slowly.

"Sunshine, are you ready?" He had little success tempering the enthusiasm in his voice. He repeated himself when she did not immediately answer.

"No," her bottom lip quivered, "but I want to, so bad." He placed a hand on her abdomen; the muscles there tightened and her arms flinched. If they were to find any enjoyment from sex she would need to relax.

He kissed her ear and shushed away her doubts. "You'll be fine. I would never hurt you." Her body stopped trembling; she seemed to believe him. Tilting her freckled face towards him, she smiled and delivered a sugary sweet kiss to his lips.

He could do nothing to quell his own doubts, brought about by less-than-honorable intentions. Sex with Dawn would be the ultimate revenge on his father. Of course, Old Vince would never find out (not from Jeff) but the fact would be a particularly sharp dagger he could silently bury in his father's back every time they argued.

Was revenge on his father the only reason? As he caressed the expanse of snowy skin dotted by tiny brown freckles the answer came easy. He needed her, needed to be loved if only for one night. The next morning what was left of their sibling relationship would surely crumble into dust. True, they had already crossed boundaries most brothers and sisters would never cross but real, honest-to-goodness sex was different. Their lives could never be the same. For a moment Jeff hesitated.

A small hand snaked through the baggy leg of his swim trunks, wrapping around his semi-rigid penis. His doubts died then and there.She wants it, he realized,and if she wants it, I want it.

Grasping his hard dick, she made a clumsy attempt to bring him off. He removed her hand from his penis. It was impossible to fully appreciate the ministrations of her warm hand while wearing cold, soggy shorts; taking a moment, he undressed before inviting her hand to return. She resumed her quick strokes.

As his dick warmed a second orgasm approach. As much as he wanted to bathe Dawn's fingers with cum, his plans for her were more ambitious. "It's time," he said. Dawn relinquished her grip.

Jeff took his place, kneeling between her legs. After she nodded consent he placed the head of his penis against her unyielding entrance.

He had lied when he promised to never hurt her. She was a virgin; the first time would hurt a great deal. Jeff paused, giving her every outlet for retreat. "I can take it," she murmured. "I'm a tough girl." She had guessed the reason for his hesitation. No surprise there, Dawn knew him better than anyone.

She grunted when he pushed in the first fraction of an inch. After her body adjusted itself to the strange new visitor, he pushed forward a little bit more. Dawn forced a few cusswords through gritted teeth as her insides stretched to accommodate Jeff's seven skinny inches. He was prepared to back off when, again, Dawn read his mind. "Don't." Grabbing his butt, she held him in place for emphasis. "It's starting to feel good."

It won't feel good when it rips through your cherry, Jeff wanted to say,it will feel like I'm tearing you apart. He bit his tongue and sank another fraction of an inch. Both exhaled when he pressed against the barrier.

With one good, firm thrust her virginity was gone. She could have other sex partners but none would ever claim her cherry, not boyfriends, not a husbands, not anyone. The fleshy barrier proved to be no barrier at all as his dick slid as far inside as possible.

Tears filled Dawn's green eyes as the limits of her toughness were severely tested. A bead of snot dribbled from her nose. Jeff collected it with the back of his wrist before smearing it off on the comforter. She hissed, no doubt fighting the urge to break down. To her credit she didn't weep. In fact, her face was devoid of any sour emotion.

They stayed perfectly still for a good long while. Jeff was terrified to move, terrified he would hurt her again. He hoped the pain in her loins would stop but for all he knew she might take days to heal. Despite a wealth of sexual experience, he knew very little about the inner workings of the female body.

"Feel better?" She nodded but he didn't believe her. As a test he delicately moved his hips. Her mouth opened wide and she bucked her hips a little in return. That convinced him. The pain was gone, or at least was not so great as to deny pleasure.

He moved his hips again, gingerly extracting his penis from her tight tunnel, then just as slowly reinserting. She liked it, a lot. Her legs wrapped the back of his thighs while her long fingernails caressed his chest. Jeff stilled, taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of her naked breasts against his chest and the wet warmth of their union.

Dawn pushed against him, her body language begging him to continue. Any inexperience on her own part was remedied by the fact that she was an eager student, eager to learn and eager to please. Quickening the pace, he buried his penis deeper. Dawn squeaked as their most private areas mashed together.

Gazing lovingly at her body, Jeff was almost hypnotized by the jiggling of her breasts. He wanted to pause a moment to nurse at the swollen nipples but was unwilling to disrupt the harmony of their movements.

She craned her neck upwards, stretching to kiss him. Their lips met for only a moment before she threw her head back, sinking violently into the feather pillow. Her body writhed beneath his. Twisting and arching, stretching and shifting, her freckly body contorted into dozens of awkward positions, the way his sometimes did when he cramped after a game.

When she finally settled down Jeff noticed the light sheen and pinkish hue that covered her skin. The glow of a satisfied woman, he realized. He stilled his hips for just a moment and admired the view. She rested her hands behind her head and closed her eyes contentedly. For a moment he thought she might doze off.

"Should I stop?" he asked.

Her glorious green eyes shot open. She brushed the shaggy bangs from his forehead before asking, "are you finished?" He shook his head no. "You can finish. It's alright."

"In you?" She had no idea what he meant. "Should I finish in you; are you safe?"

"N...no. I don't think so." Jeff sighed as he resumed his motions. Of course she wasn't on the pill. What need would Daddy's little Sunshine have for birth control?

A few more strokes were all Jeff needed. Extracting his dick from her pussy, he delivered jets of semen to the smooth skin of her belly. Some of the gooey, translucent liquid collected in the red curls of her pubic mound. She didn't seem to mind. Nothing seemed to bother Dawn as she rolled on her side and snuggled against his chest.

He discovered something new about his kid sister; she snored, louder than he would have expected. He chuckled. It was undeniably cute that such a tiny woman could saw such massive logs. Draping an arm over her naked body, he nuzzled her vibrant red hair.

In the serene minutes that followed, Jeff no longer cared about lust or revenge or the harsh realities that would arrive the following morning; he only cared about the tiny redhead clinging to his side. It felt strange to care so much about someone other than himself.

To be continued...

Please be sure to vote and or comment. Whether favorable or critical, your opinions are extremely important to me.

12