Light of Dawn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,271 Followers

The soreness of her taken virginity had receded enough for intimate contact but mental hurdles remained. Sexual pleasure, even self derived, seemed unconscionably filthy to her; a unique phenomenon considering she'd never had any objections to the occasional masturbation session before.

On the other side of the brick paved patio the hot tub sat eerily silent. Jeff had looked so happy when she joined him, so eager. For one brief moment he was the brother she remembered, the little boy who seemed to have died with Mom.

Her memories lingered on what they had done in the hot tub, later on her bed. The bliss of waking next to a warm, male body, wrapped in his sinewy arms, was a sensation like no other. Why had such filthy, wrong things felt so right, she wondered. Her hand crept towards the waistband once more.

There was a low, slow wolf's whistle. "Catching up on your reading?" The masculine voice startled her back to reality.

***

Jeff drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. The entire evening had built to this moment. First they dined at an Italian restaurant, supposedly casual, though the prices certainly weren't. Second they saw a movie; Jeff had ceded the choice to Jenny so he was tortured to a glacially paced period piece about the life of Queen Victoria. Jenny had been warm to him all night but after the movie she really heated up. In the theatre concourse, on display for everyone to see, she practically fed him her tongue. By the time they found the privacy of the Thunderbird only a lack of protection delayed the inevitable.

The streetlights were uncomfortably bright in the drugstore parking lot. The automatic door slid open as Jenny emerged from the store, her pink face flushed a bright red. He pulled the car to the curb, figuring she would need her energy for later.

"They price checked these stupid things." She tossed the box of Trojans on Jeff's lap.

He rolled his eyes. "I told you we don't need them. My timing is impeccable."

"Girls get pregnant doing the pullout thing. I don't care how good your timing is; you're not getting inside without protection."

Great, a pussy with a dress code. Jeff dimmed the headlights as he pulled into Corrigan Park. The parking area adjacent the softball field was renowned county-wide as the perfect place to cap a date. Few halogen lamps were functional, bathing the park with inconsistent light. Perhaps the city was derelict in it's duty to replace malfunctioning lamps or perhaps some horny teenagers had once tampered with the fuse box to create the perfect makeout spot; whatever the case, the overabundant shadows were sufficient to conceal any car, even the yellowest of Thunderbirds.

Since it was a Thursday night, Jeff didn't have to worry about half-dressed kiddies fumbling around in foggy vans. That was just fine; the only horny teenager that interested him was the plump nineteen year old breathing heavily in the passenger seat. Balancing the box of latex condoms on the dash, he invited Jenny to the back. Once relocated, he escaped the denim shirt and slipped the faded tee over his head. Jenny emitted a sharp gasp as his naked torso came into view. He unzipped his jeans, pausing a moment to peek at his date's progress.

Jenny shimmied out of her tight shirt, revealing two massive breasts wedged into the cups of a jet black bra. Long, silken hair hung over those magnificent tits in curly waves. With hips every bit as substantial as her bust and a bit of bulge around her waist, Jenny was chubbier than he preferred but her size hadn't proved a hindrance the first time he ravaged her body.

He unbuttoned her slacks, rolling the pinstriped material over her plump butt and thick thighs. She unfastened the bra, an invitation to suckle at her huge pink nipples. The areola were the size of silver dollars, tasting both salty and sweet. Content at her breast, Jeff nursed like an infant; had Jenny not seized the initiative he might have remained there for hours.

Grabbing the waist of his black boxer briefs, she violently tugged them down. "Oh God," she moaned as his rigid penis sprang free. Taking Jeff's penis in her hand, she tenderly caressed it from the base of the shaft to the sensitive head. He throbbed and swelled from the treatment. A drop of precum squeezed from the slit, a sample of the torrent to come.

Sliding out of her panties, Jenny revealed her most private area. She had shaved since the last time, leaving a strip of dark brown hair over the naked lips. Jeff felt a twinge of disappointment. Odd, considering he had never held a preference for natural bushes before seeing Dawn's.

Jeff cupped his hands over Jenny's breasts as they kissed. Slowly, the two descended to a horizontal position on the rear bench seat. She stopped the kiss. "Don't forget," she breathed, "protection."

Jeff's long arm reached for the box of Trojans on the dash. He unwrapped a foil packet and rolled the condom over his erect dick. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes while he rubbed his latex sheathed cock across the naked lips of her pussy. She was wet, combine that with the lubricated condom and entry was easy.

Plunging deep, Jeff buried the entire seven inches of his penis with very little resistance. She exhaled as their groins pressed together. What little pubic hair she retained mingled with his. The looseness of her vaginal walls was significant; evidently, she had stayed busy since their first time.

Being a bit overweight, Jenny had fallen into the same trap as so many girls. Low self-esteem fueled by a perceived flaw made her feel like she had to put out or risk being alone. Jeff had taken advantage of many such girls, Dana with the braces, Acne scar Anna, and Tina from the broken home, to name a few.

Dumb kid, she doesn't know that love is more than sex, more than someone pretty to cling to in public and say, 'look at me, I'm not pathetic and lonely'. Love is a private, personal thing; it's lying in bed next to a girl who kicks and snores and keeps you awake half the night, yet still you think she is the most wonderful person in the world.

Thinking about hopeless love only added a fresh layer of ice to Jeff's heart.Soft, hard, romantic, kinky; girls like Jenny don't care. They'll take dick any way they have to, as long as they can brag about you to their friends. He sped the motion of his hips.

"It kind of hurts," she grunted.

"Don't worry, you're protected." He slammed her hard, crashing their groins together. Her thighs rippled around his thin waist. She opened her eyes wide and moaned. Whether it hurt or not, she loved it.

Looking at her round, freckled cheeks, he locked in on the sparkling, almost jade, irises of her eyes. They were nearly perfect, glittering with lust and if he concentrated hard enough, a perverse kind of love. He slowed his thrusts, feeling a sudden need to make her more comfortable. He couldn't stand to hurt her. She was special; he loved her.

Jenny moaned his name, her husky voice nearly ruining the illusion. The thin layer of latex slid along with his cock as it plunged into her warm tunnel. "Oh God," he said. She moaned his name repeatedly as an orgasm neared. She had a throaty, sultry voice, sexy but entirely wrong. Desperate to silence the moans, he clamped his hand over her mouth. Burying his face against the pillows of her breasts, he filled his mouth with soft flesh. Jets of sperm fired from his penis, filling the condom with sticky liquid. As the final shot neared, he lifted his head and shouted, "Dawn! Oh God, Dawn!"

His hips stilled. Feeling a sharp pain on his palm, he quickly removed it from Jenny's mouth.

Cradling his left hand, Jeff saw the teeth marks freshly impressed on his palm. "You bit my God damned throwing hand!" He clenched his sore hand into a fist and held it to his chest.

"You almost suffocated me, pervert." Jenny's large chest heaved as her lungs gorged.

Jeff slammed his bleeding hand against the front seat headrest, smearing droplets of blood across the immaculate black leather. "You were making too much damned noise. I had to shut you up."

"I made too much noise?!" She wore a mask of severe indignation. "You're the sick fuck who screamed his sister's name." Jeff blinked and swallowed. Before he could offer a lame denial she continued, "you did, Jeff. You screamed 'Dawn'. I heard you. Why? Are the two of you---"

He was quick to deny. "Don't be ridiculous. She's my disgusting kid sister. I would never touch her, not if my life depended on it." Each lie made his heart ache.

She would hear no explanations. "Take me home." She slid back into her black lace undergarments and reached for her slacks.

"It's only because the two of you are so much alike. You look alike and act alike."You certainly don't fuck alike. He tried to explain away but she repeated her request to be taken home. He did, without another word.

Dates weren't supposed to end in disaster for Jeff Kramer. He was the cool, calm quarterback, always in control. His life had changed so much in such a short amount of time. And all because of Dawn.

***

What was he doing in her own backyard? She tried to climb off of the glider but he grabbed her and unceremoniously shoved her back into the padded seat. Jase Riley sat beside her, wrapping his long right arm around her slender neck.

He rocked the squeaky glider a few times and sighed. "Just you and me kid, under the stars. Stop struggling; you're only making it worse." He applied a pseudo-headlock. "Sweet little, Dawn," he cooed, "you're so pretty. You know that? The prettiest girl at Choteau." His smile gaped where a bottom tooth should have been and his breath reeked of alcohol and something else. Was it vomit? She didn't want to find out.

"Get away from me." She grunted and drove her elbow into his ribs. With anoof he doubled over and clutched his side.

Breaking free from the chokehold, she attempted to run. Jase grabbed her leg before she could escape and yanked her off-balance. The brick-paved patio rushed up to slam her small body. She braced herself as best she could, earning scrapes to her hands and chin. The knees of her delicate knit pajama bottoms were torn in the fall; blood from her knees seeped into the fabric. Dawn attempted to yell for Daddy but she had been knocked breathless.

He rolled Dawn on her back and climbed astride, showing those ugly teeth.

"Daddy!" Her scream came out a whisper.

"Daddy?" His laugh was every bit as ugly as his smile, as his soul. "Daddy won't be home for a very long time." There was something troubling about his confidence. "The police were called out to Curtis High."The police? She grew even more frightened. "Seems two of your Daddy's star student athletes were caught with some very naughty pills in their lockers."

Jase laughed again. "What kind of a world do we live in where high school kids can get their hands on Flunitrazepam? I mean, you can't even get it in this country unless you have access to some kind of clinical laboratory." There was no question that Jase had been responsible for providing the drugs, as well as tipping the police.

He kissed her neck and her bleeding chin. His saliva made slimy puddles on her skin. He bit at the tender flesh of her breasts through the t-shirt, gnashing a nipple between his teeth. "I've wanted this for so long, Dawn, ever since I first laid eyes on you." He grabbed the neck of the old t-shirt and pulled roughly, tearing open the weathered fabric. "Look at you. Look at those tits." His erection ground obscenely against her thigh.

He tugged down the waistband of her pajama bottoms and stared lecherously at her naked crotch. "Look at those flames." The way he licked his lips made her sick. "No wonder they call you Sunshine."

She tried to scream, scream so loud the neighbors would hear, but he clamped his hand over her mouth. "No one's going to help you, Dawn, not Daddy and not your dyke girlfriend. It's just you and me."

Dawn clawed at the ground, desperate to worm free. One of the bricks that paved the patio wiggled beneath her hand. She touched it; it wiggled again. For the first time she was actually thankful for Daddy's lapsed yard maintenance. Prying the pavestone with her fingernails, she swung it savagely, aiming for Jase's ugly face.

He caught her arm and tore the brick from her grip. "I thought you were supposed to be clever. Professor James certainly thinks so. Or maybe he's just being nice to you so you'll wear those short little shorts you had on the first day. Sweet, innocent Dawn had no idea her horny old professor studied those little, white legs all through class.

"You should have seen him stare at your ass as you left. I thought the old bastard's eyes would roll right out of his head and follow you home. I'll bet he's not the only professor you've given a hard time.Hmmm. Maybe you really are smart. You give them boners; they give you A's."

She gathered saliva on her tongue and spit in his face. He pressed the brick against her cheek. It was warm and rough. "I should smash your face right now. Would you like that? You wouldn't look so pretty if I smashed your perfect little skull."

For a moment she wished he would do it. Bleeding to death would have been better than lying beneath him, feeling his erection, tasting his breath. He slid the brick along her face and over her chest, ending up at the junction between her legs. Her thin pajama bottoms afforded no protection as he forced the brick against her crotch. Tears streamed down her cheeks as he probed her nether lips with the rough corner. "Do you know what would happen if I shoved this brick up your tight little cunt? It would fuck you up, Dawn, shred your insides. Forget about having any cute redheaded babies."

She struggled to breathe. His giant palm covered more than her mouth. It obscured her nostrils; she was smothering. He must have realized it, because he slowly raised his palm from her face. The brick was still against her groin, pressed to the tender flesh. "I'll let you breathe; but you have to promise to be a good girl. Are you a good girl?" Dawn nodded, drawing air through her mouth. "Good. I'm tired of fucking sluts like your friend Liza."

"Liza would never---" Jase covered her mouth and forced her head back. The back of Dawn's skull struck the patio. Her head throbbed; her vision dimmed. She prayed so that she might lose consciousness, sparing her from suffering through the inevitable.

"That's right, I fucked Liza, your dyke, cheerleader girlfriend. As a matter of fact, she gave me a little souvenir." He forced a pair of dirty panties against Dawn's nose. The fabric was inundated with an unmistakable feminine aroma. It served as a sort of smelling salt, restoring her proper senses.

"I rode her for an hour. She told me everything about you. Where you live, where your Daddy works, even what turns you on." He leaned close to her ear, so close she almost choked on the stench of his breath. "I never would have guessedyou were so kinky."

Oh God, does he know about Jeff? "You're lying! Liza would never tell you anything. She would never touch you!"

"Because she's such a wonderful person,blah, blah, blah. Don't be so naïve, Dawn. Who do you think turned me on to you? Who do you think promised me a good fuck if I scared the shit out of you?"

There was no way he was telling the truth.

"Come on, Sunshine. Your dyke buddy is always around to save you from big, bad Jase. Coincidence?" He glanced left, then right. "Except, I don't see her now. I don't see anyone other than you and me." Tears streamed down her freckled cheeks. Dawn refused to feel betrayed because she knew he was lying. "Liza had her fun with you; now it's my turn." He tossed the brick aside. It crashed into the garden, tearing leaf, stem and blossom from Mom's tea roses.

"No, never! I won't let you fucking touch me!"

"Think not?" Grabbing Dawn's hips, Jase forcefully rolled her onto her stomach. She gasped when his pelvis pressed against her butt. "You would be surprised how far a girl would go to avoid a dick up her asshole."

Her pajama bottoms lowered. More tears fell as the cruel night air touched her bare skin. "What about you, beautiful? How far would you go?" His fingers pried her cheeks apart.

"Please don't. Oh God!" When he touched his thumb to her puckered hole she felt the bile well in her throat.

"We don't have to do this, you know." She heard his cargo pants unzip, felt his hard penis touch her skin. "There are other ways we can be together."

"I'm a virgin," she heard herself say, as if the lie would make any difference to him.

"Why does that not surprise me?" He rolled her on her back. "I'm not really in the mood for cherry, tonight. Wouldn't want to get bloodstains on Daddy's beautiful patio." He had her sit up. His drooling dickhead touched her mouth.

Taking it between her lips, she gagged on the disgusting precum that covered the head. Quickly recovering, she took the first two disgusting inches in her mouth.

"That's my good girl." He grunted as she inexpertly sucked. When finished, he made her swallow every disgusting drop. "Not bad," he said, stuffing his messy dick back in his pants, "for a first time."

She spat the foul taste from her mouth, vowing there would never be a second time. "I don't want you to ever come near me!"

His mismatched eyes darkened. They were hard as stone. "I'll come near you whenever I want. As of tonight you are my property. You stupid cunts are all alike; you think that ugly thing between your legs gives you all the power." He grabbed her around the waist and jerked her off the patio. Her feet met the ground for just an instant before she was hoisted over his shoulder. She struggled to break free from his grip. "This is power, Dawn. I could do anything I want to you. I could carry you inside and fuck your asshole raw, or I could drop you on your pretty little head and spill your brains all over the patio."

At least if she was dead she would never have to see his ugly face again.

Gently, she was lowered to the ground. "Sunshine," he hissed. "You aren't thinking about telling on me, are you? 'Cause it would be a real shame if something bad happened to someone you love. Suppose they find out those roofies came from Daddy's office?"


She tried to control her emotion. Willing the anger away, she answered. "No one would ever believe it. Daddy---"

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. He's so perfect just like his little daughter. What about your friends, Dawn? The tiny one and the cow. Do they know what college boys do to little girls?" She wouldn't be intimidated; she refused to be intimidated. "You're a tough little nutshell; I'll give you that. But there has to be someone you want to protect." The smile that split his face was the most loathsome she'd ever seen.

"I can hurt him, Dawn. I have customers on his team, friends." He was lying; he had to be lying. "What if a three hundred pound linemanaccidentally fell into his spindly little legs? Imagine the damage it would do.

"Another promising young athlete's career snuffed out. No screaming fans, no pro money, just another dumb jock who got hurt. All because Little Sister couldn't keep her mouth shut."

After a moment she found her voice. "I won't tell."

He patted her red head. "Didn't think you would."

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote. Your feedback is what keeps me going. Good or bad, I want to hear it.

Mused
Mused
1,271 Followers
12