All Comments on 'Light of Dusk Ch. 01'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
shoudabinacatshoudabinacatover 16 years ago
Nice start for sequel

I especially like that it is Dawn who is the one giving the mixed signals this time and Jeff who is the straightforward one. I immediately sympathized with Jeff. I also liked the opening with Jeff and Vinnie. The friction is still there but it is clear that Jeff has done some growing up.

Overall, this is a very good start and I look forward to reading more.

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
Such a great start

Jeff and Dawn's story captivated me from the very beginning of Light of Dawn, and continues to do so with Light of Dusk. You make the characters come alive, the way they talk, the way they think, act and feel. Jeff has matured into a wonderful young man, better equipped to deal with the volatile emotions he is experiencing concerning not only Dawn, but Vince, as well. I hope everyone who hasn't, takes the time to go back and read the eight chapters to Light of Dawn. What a wonderful story, and a great first chapter. Excellent job, Mused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love Jeff and Dawn!

I really want these two to be happy...toegether!!!

Keep up the amazing work!

I look forward to the next part.

leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I really loved the Light of Dawn Story and the Light of Dusk story is looking to be just as good if not better. I was kinda sad to see they had broken up and Dawn moving on with another man but I just hope in the end they realize there true feelings for each other and get back together. Jeff and Dawn were made for each other. Good first chapter can't wait for the rest. Keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

This is one of the most captivating stories I read, for quite some time. I hope it all pans out "right" for the two, however weird it sound in this type of genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah!

So glad you're back! I love these two characters and so glad you're continueing their story. Your storytelling is amazing. I really enjoy how you are able to create in depth characters with real emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Light of Dusk ch.1

This is amazing work. This is the first work i have ever read from you and dare i say it won't be the last.For now I am compelled to read Dawn before i finish this piece just to get the foundation of these two lovers.Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Heartfelt

Dear Mused, Light of Dawn was a beautiful story and i loved every minute of it! The sequel is off to a great start and i hope the ending will be as good as the last! This heartfelt love story would be a great movie. And not just some cheap porno for some kid to jack off at. i mean a serious movie that would inspire the true love two people and how that love comes from all walks of life. if this were a movie, i'd give it and an Oscar! Let me know what you think.sincerely, Aven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm not sure....

If I'm going to like this as much as Light of Dawn. How many ways and times can you say "I love you but I can't love you" ? And haven't we been there done that? But as a great fan, I am willing, More than willing, to read more and find out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in love

aww i feel so bad for jeff he is in love with her!! so mucch and i know she is saying she doesnt love him for him but... i dunno.. you are great writer hopfully you will make more story this romantic and this sad and loving

dogslobberdogslobberalmost 12 years ago
Thank You

You have given us a real ride as an audience. Your characters are 3 dimentional and the relationship real. I have read all of your work and end them all well written and very gripping. Thanks again, from someone from Calgary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Oh My God! I have never read incest romance like this. It is wonderful. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh wow Dan! Shoot him in face, it'll hurt him less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh come on!!!

only the first chapter and already im in tears

southerntxbellesoutherntxbelleover 9 years ago
impressed

I was looking for romance and boy did I find it. The writing is great and I appreciate not having to know the original story to pick up with these characters. Can't wait to keep reading, both forward and backward into their stories.

Rogue117Rogue117about 6 years ago
This will rip your heart out.

Beautifully written, it does rip your heart out. You become so invested in the characters that you feel their pain. Fantastic writing!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i must be addicted to this story

i love/hate this story. i really like dawn, and don't want her to get hurt. jeff - who was a total prick, is showing signs of improvement - but he better not screw with dawn. i gave it 5 stars - i hope it has a good ending!

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

This story and it’s prequel are what real incest relationships are more times than not …… messy.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I'm definitely going to have to read the prequel now. I've gotten a rough idea about what is in the prequel from reading this one chapter. Brother is away at college. Sister is old enough to get into college now and goes to his school. Brother and sister might have been attracted to each other previously but they are now so smitten with each other that they both fall in love and become sexually intimate. Then something triggered Dawn and she ends the affair, not understanding what is going to happen to their entire relationship.

It's a great plot. And just for the record, the age difference between me and my second wife was the same as Dawn and her fiancee. Just saying... 😌

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I didn't realize that I had started reading the previous story and quit reading it about 1/3rd of the way through because it was a dark, disturbing piece of crap. I went ahead and struggled through reading the previous story to completion and it didn't get any better, only worse. But not only was it disgusting to read, but it didn't answer any of the questions that I had after reading the first chapter of this story. None of the details of Jeff and Dawn's break up were touched on or even foretold. I totally wasted my time on that garbage. I certainly hope that this is a better piece than the last one.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

God, just as tortuous and depressing as the first series. I'm a masochist, I must be...or incredibly juvenile in my hopes something decent will pop up...ugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far GREAT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous