Light of Dusk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn nodded and extended her lips, inviting a kiss. She tasted herself in the form of a muted piquancy that lingered in his mouth.

The fact that she had had virtually no dinner caused Dawn's stomach to moan at an inopportune time.

Jeff clucked his tongue. "Sounds like somebody is hungry."

She kissed him and raked her fingernails across his back to show him how hungry she was. She spread her legs wide, allowing Jeff to find a comfortable position between them. As Jeff slowly inserted himself into her vagina, Dawn wrapped her pale legs around his thin body.

"Oh my God, I've missed you!" Dawn covered her mouth; she hadn't meant to be so loud. Jeff wasn't concerned about Daddy waking. When Daddy fell asleep in front of the television, he was impossible to wake; a fact the Kramer siblings had used to their romantic advantage on countless occasions.

Dawn's moisture increased with Jeff's thrusts. Her vaginal walls squeezed his throbbing shaft, desperate to milk Jeff of every ounce of his own juices. Would he pull out? Dawn wondered. She wasn't protected. In the past, he almost always wore a condom or pulled out. Her legs unwrapped his waist, and her feet found the bed. He could pull out if he wanted to; she wouldn't insist.

Jeff's jaw slacked, and his eyes drooped shut. He pulled out, letting the first jet of cum find the skin of her belly. The second and third jet sprayed the red curls of her pubic hair.

She was so close. If he would just put it back inside of her, just for a moment, she would find relief. Dawn opened her labia, inviting him to touch her. A string of Jeff's warm cum dribbled from the eye of his penis; the gooey fluid drizzled her exposed clitoris, setting off a powerful orgasm. Dawn's vagina contracted. She spurted a single stream of moisture, her own lubricating fluid, into Jeff's dark pubic hair.

Jeff slumped against her, his spent penis wetted by a sticky combination of masculine and feminine moisture. She bore his weight with little effort. Beneath him, she could feel the beat of his heart, hear the rasp of his lungs. He felt alive and so did she.

To be concluded...

Your opinions are my only reward. Please rate and/or comment on the story. I really appreciate it.