Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made one final turn, bringing them to a pick-up and drop off area for the magcars. Freya began to tap at her wrist to summon a taxi, but before she could finish, one came to an abrupt stop immediately in front of them and it's passenger side door swung open.

"Hey," yelled a tired-looking woman seated in the back. "I said I wanted-"

"This is where you get out, Ms. Jacobsen," Freya's guy said, through the speaker system inside the taxi, "unless you want me to tell these two what it is you really do on your trips to Google City." The woman turned a sickly pale as she threw herself out the door, past a bewildered Kerr and Freya. "I thought not." Kerr dragged the cart to the back of the taxi and began transferring the items as quickly as he could.

"Do you know that woman?" Freya asked, as she stood at the passenger door and kept lookout. At least, she made an effort at being the lookout; there was easily a thousand faces wandering about in just the space she could see, and there were four floors above that had a good view of them.

"No," her guy said. "It's not even that bad, all things considered, but she has a reputation to uphold." Kerr lifted the cart up, dumping the bottom half into the trunk space unceremoniously, and slammed the trunk shut. The two of them jumped into the taxi, and it lurched into the stream of magcars headed for the superhighway.

"You just said you didn't know who she was!"

"It didn't take very much digging," he said dismissively.

"Speaking of impressive hacking, did you fake all that footage for me?"

"That was nothing," he scoffed. "Composites compiled from your archive."

"Well, than-" Freya whirled at a low boom, and craned her neck to stare out the window. Thick black smoke billowed above a wave of fleeing shoppers. "No!" she cried, clawing at the window in impotent despair. "God, No!!" The smoke was coming from a walkway immediately beside her store as their magcar pulled away and onto the entrance ramp for the highway. "I'm sorry," she wept. "I'm so sorry."

Her cries were broken a moment later at the sound of a heavy thump on top of their magcar. Both she and Kerr shrieked as the thumps moved toward the front of the car, until Roxie peeked her head down in front of the windshield. The left side of her face was a ruined mess, skin broken and flapping against her ceramic skull, and the eye appeared to be crushed beyond salvaging. Upon seeing this, Freya began crying anew.

"What the actual fuck," Kerr screamed. "She's a Synth?!" Roxie slid even farther forward onto the front of the magcar, crouching low on the hood and staring behind them.

"Do you have a problem with artificial life forms," Freya's guy said defensively. Kerr merely fell back in his seat, utterly overwhelmed. "I thought not."

Suddenly Kerr spun around and looked at the road behind them. "Where did she even come from?"

"Why, the woman seated on your right."

"No, I... nevermind." Kerr pinched the bridge of his nose and squinted as he sat back. Freya calmed down in bits and pieces with each passing mile. A few minutes later, still perched on the hood, Roxie began to twitch. "Is she gonna be ok," he said. She drew one her her pistols and planted herself more firmly. Her short, dark brown hair whipped in a frenzy in the rushing wind.

"She says you're being tracked." Blam! Blam! Blam! "Winged one, and she doesn't know how many more." Freya began to whimper louder, and rocked back and forth in her seat.

"Winged one what?" Kerr asked fearfully.

"She's not sure. Let's see what we can see." Her guy hummed softly as he worked. "Hmmm... moderate firewall... Ooooo, someone thinks he's clever..." BLAM! "Oh! She got one!" Kerr whirled in his seat, but he couldn't make out what she'd been shooting at. "Not too clever, it seems. I shut down their magcar, so they... can't... oh no."

"What's oh no!?"

"What did I just shut down?" Her guy gasped. "Oh that was clever. Their car is off the grid completely. How did he manage that?"

"He?"

"Yes, the little blonde one. Do try to keep up, Mr. Shaughnessy. Oh and... Ohhhh. Clever boy. Tracers on individual data packets. Nobody does that anymore."

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic."

"That's by design, my good man. Just sit tight. You're almost there. " Freya wheezed quietly to herself, indifferent to their banter.

***

Their magcar wound through the rows of docked ships. Roxie continued to ride the hood like a wave, her one good eye constantly roving. Green Mountain City Airdock was always bustling, and that day was no different. Despite the fact that Freya rarely handled orders large enough that her parts couldn't be brought in by magcar from local sources she almost always had them shipped in anyway, so the airdock was a familiar scene to her. Given the way Kerr's mouth was hanging open as he stared at the yachts and cruisers, she thought this might be his first time.

"What..." Kerr leaned over to her, speaking softly. "What's that you keep saying."

Part of her was morbidly curious as to where she was being taken. Part of her knew she should be grateful. Mostly, though, Freya was despondent. "624,119," she repeated. "Credits."

"I don't know what that means," he said blankly.

"Doesn't matter," she said as she shook her head. "Was a silly dream anyway."

"Oh shit, is that the one?" he gawked, as the magcar prowled past a particularly brobdingnagian craft.

"For the last time, no." Roxie drew her pistol again and squinted. Freya needlessly retracted her head as far down between her shoulders as she could manage before the Synth squeezed off two quick shots back over the hood of the taxi. "I wonder which one is theirs?" her guy mused.

"They're gaining," Kerr whined, as he peered out the rear window. A drab olive magcar roared after them, getting larger by degrees.

"Not to worry," her guy said, as their car took a hard turn. Roxie grimaced, hanging on tight to the hood with one hand as the taxi banked and darted between two enormous hangers.

"Look!" Kerr shouted as they shot out behind the hangers. The olive magcar was running nearly parallel to them several rows down. Their pursuers were just barely visible despite the numerous ships between them. The taxi bucked, and Freya screamed as she felt air rushing through a bullet hole just above her thigh.

"Aaaaand, here we are," her guy said, as the taxi swerved again, toward an aging white transport with it's loading door down. Roxie leapt off the side and Freya lost track of her, but the bombastic firing of her pistols was constant. The taxi lurched as it hit the non-magnetic ramp, it's considerable momentum carrying it upwards despite the friction. The earsplitting screech of metal on metal had both passengers hands clamped over their ears, until the yellow magcar came to a horrendously jarring stop against the far side of the inner bulkhead. "Don't bother getting out just yet. This might get a bit hairy."

"They'll be here any second," Kerr shouted, as he wrestled with his crumpled door.

Freya's eyes widened as she felt the SMR firing up beneath her. "You can't take off," she screamed. "There's no way we have clearance! They're gonna shoot us out of the sky!!"

"First of all," her guy said, his voice now echoing out of the PA system inside the ship. "We would need to own this ship to get clearance."

"We're stealing this?!"

"Think of it as permanently borrowing." The dull whine of the SMR rose higher and higher. Roxie backed up the ramp, ducking behind the door frame to reload. Shots rang out and bounced around within the cargo bay, and the two human passengers screamed and ducked back down in their seats. "I told you to stay put."

"You can't just fly out of Green Mountain City," Freya screamed. "The guns-"

"-can't hit what they can't see, now just stay put."

"Does this ship have cloaking technology?" Kerr whispered, as they huddled in the backseat of the ruined taxi. "Is that a thing?" Freya tucked herself into the smallest ball she could make, bawling. She'd seen the huge batteries of anti-aircraft guns surrounding the airdock on many occasions. Everyone born here knew.

She heard the sound of the returning gunfire deaden as the loading ramp clamped shut. The pitch of Freya's whine rose higher and higher as the ship tottered and rose. Her stomach threatened to empty itself all over the back seat as she felt her inertia shift. Any second now, the Green Mountain Control Tower would flag them, warn them, and...

and...

...

and...

...

"Is everyone alright?"

"Yeah," Kerr said. "I think so." He reached over to touch Freya but she recoiled, still whimpering and shaking. "Why aren't we dead?"

"I hid us from their sensors."

"You did make us invisible!"

"Their defense system is entirely automated. Any human eye can just look up and see us, but the guns require several independent levels of identification and authentication before they can fire. I merely jammed up a few of those."

Freya sobbed quietly for a few moments, until the passenger door she'd been leaning against was violently ripped open and she shrieked as she tumbled backwards onto the deck. Roxie, damaged gullwing door in hand, half-frowned down at her maker. Kerr scrambled across the back seat and gathered her limp frame against him. They all leaned, and the humans nearly toppled, as the transport began accelerating in earnest over the the irradiated wasteland.

"Are you doing okay?" Kerr whispered. Freya sniffed and nodded, curling tighter into his arms. "Nothing broken?" Freya shook her head. "Knock knock." Freya sniffed again and looked up at him, confused. "What's going on in there? Talk to me." Roxie quirked her head and slowly backed away.

She tried to answer, and her voice failed her. She swallowed hard and tried again. "It feels like I'm falling," she croaked. Her face was haggard, looking every bit as tired as she should be after 40+ hours awake. "I want to be mad at you for... for bringing this to my door, but..."

Kerr sighed and lowered his eyes. "I never meant for anyone to get hurt."

"I know you didn't," she whispered. "We all do."

Kerr grimaced as he stood, scooping Freya's limp form into his arms. "You need to get some rest. Is there a bed anywhere on this rig?" he asked, raising his head to talk loudly to the rafters.

"Through the hatch ahead of you, second door on the left," her guy said, the PA echoing throughout the ship.

Freya had always been tall. Taller and stronger than the other girls, and certainly bigger than the boys. On many occasions, especially when she was younger, Freya was the one who did the carrying if a friend broke something, or was spent after a good fucking someplace where they couldn't stay. It was... nice... to be the one being carried for once. She wrapped her arms around Kerr's neck and leaned her head against his shoulder.

The cabin her guy directed them to was spacious given the circumstances, and Kerr smiled at her as he set her down on the edge of the bed. Freya sighed as her arms loosened from around his neck. There was a growing sense of dread within her as her fingertips dragged along his shoulder and across his chest. One arm fell away from him, while the other slid along his bicep. The dread threatened to turn into panic as Kerr rose to leave, and her hand clamped around his wrist. "please stay," she whispered, her voice small and desperate.

Kerr nodded. Freya scooted inward across the bed and rolled away from him. Kerr curled up behind her, pressing his body alongside hers, and Freya trembled. Just the warmth of his body against her was reassuring. Eventually she would stop falling, and maybe he would be there to catch her. She shivered as she felt an arm slide beneath her head, and the other reach across her chest. Maybe...

"I'm with you," she murmured, looking over her shoulder at him.

"You don't have to-"

Freya spun around within his arms, cutting him off with a soft kiss. Her own arms were tucked in tight between them, her hands resting gently on his pecs. Her leg curled around his, lifting it and sliding it up between her thighs. She breathed deeply as their lips parted, taking in the raw scent of him, and immediately pressed for more. He pulled back slightly but she followed.

"Frey-" he managed, in a short break between kisses. Freya froze, eyes widening in fear. "You... you seem really fragile right now. I don't want to take advantage of you."

Freya bit her lip and looked away for a moment. When their eyes met again, Freya began to push him. Slowly, Kerr rolled onto his back, and Freya rolled with him. She settled her knees down on either side of his hips, keeping her hands placed gently against his chest.

"Let me know if this isn't ok," she whispered. "I just... I really need someone to hold on to right now."

Kerr nodded reluctantly. She could feel him hardening beneath her, but she needed more than his attraction, and more than his sharp tongue. She leaned down to kiss him again, and began to grind her hips. The kiss started slowly, and Freya felt a warmth spread through her as he kissed her back. As he reciprocated. She pushed for more, opening her lips. She melted when his tongue greeted her at the door and invited her in. She pressed her hips down harder, relishing in his thickening obstruction, and was careful to arch her back to keep her own above and away.

Her tongue parried and danced, delicately probing. She cooed into his mouth as she felt him grab her ribs, and quivered to think how far his thumb and forefinger reached from each other. Their tongues moved faster and faster, breath coming fast and heavy through the nostrils. His fingers wrapped into the fabric of her shirt, pulling it slowly upward. Several inches of her back were exposed before she knew what he was doing, and he gasped when she sat up and ripped it off over her head. His shirt, discarded and forgotten as well. She panted as she stared down to unclasp her bra, eager for it to be out of the way, and threw herself at him again as soon as it was.

His hands sank into the pale flesh of her breasts, kneading the meager mounds. She moaned at the feel of her sensitive buds against his palms, and at the moisture that had crept into the crotch of her pants. She kissed him over and over, wanting him inside of her again. Needing him inside of her.

She sat up again, their bodies perpendicular, and fumbled frantically at the button and zipper of her pants. Kerr immediately reached down and did the same. Freya rolled onto one knee as she pushed her pants and panties down and kicked off her boots, staying off of him only long enough to allow him to do the same. When she straddled him again, she saw him staring down, wide-eyed.

"Don't think about it," she urged. "Not right now." Kerr nodded slowly, and she reached down between her legs to grasp him. Freya pushed the head up and down the length of her folds, letting it gather a coating of her fluids. As the flared tip pressed against her opening, Freya shuddered in anticipation. She let out a tiny whimper as she lowered herself, fully focused on the feel of stretching around him. The tension, and the release. The incredible strain.

She sank down until the skin on skin friction was approaching painful, and pulled back. A few short thrusts, spreading herself on him more generously, before she pushed for more. Freya groaned to a stop a few inches further down, and rolled her hips up and back. Each movement smoother and wetter than the last. Her hips sang a joyful ode; the pain meant she was still alive. She braced herself, and made one final push.

"Fuuuuuck," Kerr grunted. His fingers pressed into her chest again, and her left hand immediately slapped against the back of his right to keep it there. Her other hand planted on his shoulder for balance. Nails curled like talons. Kerr hissed, but made no further objection when she clenched herself around him.

"Fuuuck," they grunted together. Freya savored the feel of her walls around him, and released. She panted and tightened again, feeling herself adjust to his size. It was exquisite.

His fingers flexed, squeezing and collecting her breasts into his palm, and Freya's hand shot down to her rigid, quivering clit. She winced as she watched his eyes follow her hand, but she could no more stop from touching herself right then than she could breath underwater. She shifted her weight forward, giving herself room to maneuver her hips, and started a slow roll. Kerr threw his head back and groaned, and Freya bit into her lip. Rather than stroking herself, though, she rubbed her thumb back and forth across the sensitive tip.

Her quiet panting mingled behind his throaty rasping, and she lost herself in the motion. She rode him like a wave, feeling it in her stomach each time she hit the crest and in her thighs every time she bottomed out in the trough. Harder and harder, she bounced against his groin, cursing slightly under her breath over and over. Louder, when he started thrusting back, meeting her several inches above the bed. The slapping of skin against skin, louder. Their cries, louder and louder.

The ship banked beneath them, and Freya screamed as she fell away to her side. Kerr's hands quickly moved around her ribs, and they tumbled together, ending up inverted less than a second later. Her beneath him.

"Keep going," she pleaded, drawing her legs up. Kerr planted his hands above her shoulders as she hooked her arms behind her knees, and she moaned loudly as he began to pound her. She was unconscious of slipping her arm further around her knee to furiously stroke her clit; her need to cum with him inside her was overwhelming.

His smell strengthened with each pant as the sweat dripped off of him. His heady scent dominated her every breath, putting her senses in overdrive. Her skin electrified with each droplet. She felt the bed bend beneath her each time he shifted his weight forward. She drew her chin to her chest, watching the muscles of his core flex and harden with each push. Her toes curled against the balls of her feet as she watched his body writhe above her like a great coiled snake.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck!" She felt her middle tightening, the herald of her climax, and double timed the stroking of her clit. "Hnnnnngh!!" She blushed hard as he stared at her; he had to be able to see her shoulder shaking from effort, had to know what she was doing. "Fuck! Fuck!" The longer he stared, the deeper she blushed, until her orgasm ripped through her. Her screams, born deep in her middle, echoed deafeningly off the bulkheads. On and on she wailed, while he mercilessly pummeled her hole.

"Are you ok if I keep going," he said, as she bit hard into her lip and squirmed beneath him.

"God, yes," she rasped. "Keep going!"

Freya let go of her legs, letting her feet hover in the air behind him, and took up her clit and left nipple. She pulled up hard on the areola, her fingers getting just behind the hardened nub for grip, and she squealed as her breast rose like a tent. Her clit throbbed in her hand, swollen and tender from being alternately squeezed like a vice to stop the blood flow all together, and pumped to encourage it. Kerr's face twisted as he bore down on her cunt, the brow drawn down in anticipation.