Lighten Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fired rope after rope of thick, creamy cum-literally years of bottled repression finally let free. I'd had wet dreams before, but every time I had felt ashamed and embarrassed by the memory of pleasure that left my crotch wet and sticky. Now, wide awake, my dick firing like a machine gun, all I felt was pure lust. Pure pleasure. I never wanted it to end, and for a long time it didn't.

When my huge spray of jizz finally started to slow, I came back to my senses. April was in front of me, legs spread, cunt exposed and dripping, face and chest glazed like a donut with my cum, which she was taking turns rubbing into her skin and gathering in her fingers to swallow. It was depraved and carnal and raw, and my cock didn't even have time to soften before the sight of the wet, horny body had it stiff again.

No surprise really. I had waited for years for permission to let the fuckbeast inside out. It was going to enjoy being free.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Paul," she moaned. "I don't know what you eat, but your virgin cum is so goddamn sweet and tasty. I want to drink your jizz every day for the rest of my life."

I smiled widely. That sounded just fine to me.

"I'll bet you do, you nasty little whore."

She nodded. "I told you I was. I'm a she-devil slut."

"And you just released a fuckbeast," I said, trying out loud the phrase that had come to me moments ago.

"The fuckbeast and the she-devil slut," she said. "I fucking like the sound of that. But are you sure you're ok with this though, church boy? You sure you want to keep going?"

I sneered at her, lust the only thing boiling in my veins. If she wanted to get dressed and go home now, I don't know what I'd do.

"I mean," she went on. "You can't really be a fuckbeast if you've never fucked." She used her pointer finger to grab a thick dollop of cum off of her nipple, then slowly lifted the finger to her mouth, sucking on it obscenely. Then her fingers traced the curves of her body, up over the fat mountains of her tits, down her tight little stomach, alighting on the lips of her cunt.

She opened her mouth and I saw the strands of cum stretching across her lips. "I mean, you thought jerking off was good, you're head's gonna explode when you sample this cunt." She pulled back on her pussy lips, exposing her gorgeous pink clam, her juices literally dripping. "So maybe you should bring that fat monster down here and learn what fucking is really all about."

I dove to my knees in front of her, not caring about the grass or the pebbles embedding themselves in my skin. I wasn't thinking about my stiff father or my repressed mother or church or God or anything other than forcing my thick cock inside her wet little pussy.

She reached a hand down, encircling my rod. "Jesus Christ this thing is massive. This is the biggest fucking cock I've ever held, and you were hiding it in your pants every fucking Sunday. Those girls at church never knew what was sitting right next to them. They would have been creaming their panties if they'd ever seen it."

Her hand, wet from my cum and her cunt, was stroking up and down my dick as she spoke. My eyes were torn between the gorgeous redhead's cum-stained face, her huge tits with their hard nipples, and that glorious snatch. Every dirty joke I'd ever turned away from, every phrase I'd seen written on truck stop bathrooms, all of it came back to my mind, and I wanted to do all of it to the willing little fuckslut in front of me.

I was cuntstruck and dazed and I'd never been happier as I felt her slick hand slide up and down me. Then she leaned forward and sucked the first few inches of my cock into her mouth, rocking her head back and forth, sucking lightly, her mouth stretched wide around my thickness. My eyes rolled back in my head. She pulled back and long strands of spit and cum trailed from my cockhead to her mouth. Her eyes were wide.

"Jesus, I'm not even close to getting that whole fucker in my mouth!"

I felt proud that she was impressed, but I also wanted her to either get back to sucking or do something else to make me feel so good.

"Then keep trying," I said, grabbing her braid and yanking my head toward my crotch. She laughed but pulled back.

"Don't worry, Paul, there's going to be plenty of time for me to practice. I got a feeling I'm going to drain this goddamn cock every day from here on out. But I thought we were going to try to fuck. I just got distracted seeing this luscious fucker in front of me."

She tugged on it again, angling her hips toward me, aiming the cockhead at her pink slit. "Get this thing inside me and unleash all that pent-up Christian sexuality. Fuck me, you repressed son of a bitch."

She opened her cunt up with the fingers of one hand and placed my cockhead on the exposed pink flesh inside. Then she pushed her hips toward me and I instinctively shoved toward her, and suddenly the tip of my cock was buried inside her. It felt so warm and wet and tight. It was better than any sermon at church. Better than any fire of the Holy Spirit I'd ever felt. It was like discovering, for the first time, what home feels like.

And I was only three inches in.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out. I almost froze, afraid I had hurt her, but she kept screaming, her voice echoing across the empty valley. "You're SO GODDAMN THICK! I've NEVER felt so FULL! FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK!"

I slid back a little, and then I pushed in again, a few more inches shoving their way into paradise.

She moaned and closed her eyes, and I felt the muscles in her cunt tightening even more around my cock. Her tits jiggled and bounced as a spasm wracked her body. My balls, which weren't even close to her yet, felt a spray of liquid as her cuntjuice squirted around her. It was a mini-orgasm, and I hadn't even finished entering her yet. I didn't know much about sex, but I knew, as the blush rushed to her cheeks and she opened her eyes to look at me with pure adoration, that I was doing something right.

"You stud," she moaned, looking up at me. "I've never felt this full of dick before."

She looked down, her eyes widening as she saw that I still had four more inches that hadn't yet penetrated inside of her. "Oh Jesus," she moaned. "Fill me up with that thick fuckstick."

I pushed in slowly, then pulled out, then slid back in. I was getting closer, only two inches left outside of her now. I rocked back and forth in this position a little bit, her pussy juices lubing my cock as she gave a series of animal grunts. Her fat jugs were bouncing in little circles, and I dropped my head down, suckling her right nipple into my mouth, my tongue swirling around it, gently taking it between my teeth. Then I opened my mouth wider and sucked the whole tip of her breast in, suckling it hard, like a child trying to draw milk.

She hissed and pulled my head tighter to her chest, her other hand reaching around and grabbing my bare ass. She squeezed my butt hard, trying to draw us closer together: more of her tit in my mouth, more of my cock in her pussy.

I reached down too, grabbing her smooth, wide hips and pulling them closer, and suddenly I could feel her ass against my balls, her cuntmound pressing against the root of my cock.

I was completely inside of her.

She rocked her head back and screamed a stream of joyous profanity: "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU BIG DICK MOTHERFUCKER! YOU'RE SO DEEP INSIDE MY SLUTTY LITTLE CUNT! SHIT SHIT SHIT! GODDAMN SEXY BASTARD! OWN THIS PUSSY!"

I gave a roar, every filthy word like a ray of light through my body, and I speared her again and again on the shaft of my cock, her tiny body shaking like a marionette as we rutted like animals. This was so far from the careful act my father had cautioned me about-sex only for procreation-and nothing that looked or felt like the "lovemaking" I'd heard whispers about. This was raw and animalistic and filthy and sublime fucking. This is what our bodies had been built for. She was created to be fucked, and I was made to fuck her. I wanted to do what she said: own her pussy. Claim it and destroy it for any cock but mine. If I was going to hell, she would be my succubus, my demon slut to summon and control for our pleasure alone.

Because to call it pleasurable was an injustice. It was the greatest feeling I'd ever felt in my twenty-year existence, and I wanted to go through life with my cock in her cunt forever, to walk around with her naked body speared on my dick so that I never had to stop this glorious fucking.

As I moved my hips back and forth I wanted to tell her how delicious and perfect she felt, how she had opened doors inside me I didn't even know existed, but my brain was so consumed with lust and pleasure that I couldn't spare words to be eloquent.

Instead what came out was, "Oh Jesus fuck, you dirty little angel whore. This pussy is mine!"

She didn't laugh. She nodded, her eyes narrow slits. She was drunk on my cock, babbling softer now, but another torrent of filth spewing from her cum-stained lips. "Yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yes! You are a fuckbeast, Paul! Forget God, I'm going to worship this cock forever! With my pussy and my mouth and-" her eyes opened wide, as if she were only realizing it herself as she said it "-and my ass! You're going to stick this fucker in every hole in my body!"

I wished I had known, when I was younger, what kind of effect my apparently magical dick would have on women. I would have given up my father's church long ago and become a missionary for fucking, giving any woman I could find the sacrament of my cock. Looking down on the little whore writhing on the grass, trying to force her tiny cunt over my thick dick, I knew I had found my calling.

"That's right you little bitch! You're my fuckslave now! You're going to teach me everything you know! I'm going to fill this pussy to the brim with my spunk!"

She hissed, rocking her hips to mine as I started using long strokes, pulling back until just the head was inside, then shoving my cock back in hard, "Yes! Fill my cunt with cum! I want your dickjuice dripping out of this slut pussy forever! I want you to cover every inch of me in your jizz!"

A horrible thought battled with the succulent image of her spread pussy overflowing with my cum. "Wait, you can't get pregnant-"

She stopped me, her hips slamming into me again and again, "No, you bastard, I'm on the pill. Unleash your seed! Cover me with your juices! Cum in me! Cum on me! Spit on me! Piss on me! I want everything you can give me!"

She reached up and squeezed on my cheeks, saying, "Use me, motherfucker! Degrade me! Debase me! Just keep giving me that thick fucking cock!" She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out again like she had when she'd been ready to receive a facial.

Who was I to deny her? I launched a thick glob of spit, and it landed right on her tongue. She pulled it into her mouth, swirling it around, and then angled her neck forward so she could spit our combined saliva down where my cock met her snatch.

"Yeah, motherfucker!" she groaned. "You learn quick!"

I had one hand under her back, pulling her hips to me, and with my free hand I slapped her tits, first one, then the other, watching them shake and jiggle, their hard nipples tightening even more. I spit again on her breasts, watching the saliva slide down the gorgeous round curve onto her stomach.

After years of being bound by my father's morality, I was totally free. I could do anything to this girl. She wanted it. All of it. And so did I.

If I thought my jerk-off orgasm felt good, it was nothing compared to what I unleashed in her pussy. "TAKE MY CUM YOU BITCH! FUUUUCCCCK!" I shouted, throwing my head back, and then my cock exploded inside her, stream after stream of jism firing away, splattering her womb, adding to the wetness inside. The squelching sound emanating from between us only heightened my pleasure, and soon April was screaming too, another orgasm wracking her body, squeezing around my cock. Sweat fell from my forehead onto her face, and her tongue darted out to lick that up as well. She was squeezing her own tits, pinching her nipples, pulling them away from her body, and we were locked in that contortion of pleasure for what felt like hours, both of our minds completely absent, our bodies devoted only to the satisfaction of our orgasms.

With a groan, we fell apart. I rolled onto the grass next to her, both of us panting, April's pussy leaking as my cum slid down her legs and onto the grass. I reached over and stuck my fingers inside her roughly, gathering a tablespoon of spunk and bringing it up to her lips. She sucked my fingers into her mouth, her body completely spent, and rolled the cum around with her tongue before swallowing and sticking her tongue out to show me it was gone. Then she reached down and scooped more fresh jizz out of her pussy.

"Your turn," she said, bringing her fingers to my mouth. I didn't even think about it, just opened my mouth and accepted her cummy fingers, slurping up my own sex batter.

She was right, before. It tasted good. Sweet but salty. I rolled it on my tongue and then leaned over her, opening up my mouth to let it slide out and into hers. She giggled, sounding not like the filthy whore I'd spent the last thirty minutes with, but like a delighted kid. She opened her mouth again to show me that she'd swallowed.

"Goddamn you horny fuckbeast," she said her breath starting to come back to normal. "If that was your first time, I can't wait to see what happens once you get a little experience."

I grinned. I expected feelings of guilt and shame to wash over me. Not only had I just had sex (pre-marital sex at that!) but I had said and done some truly depraved things. But no guilt came. Only pleasure that somehow I had found a perfect little whore who had opened my eyes to a whole new world.

And that was just the beginning.

April and I hiked out of the mountains that day and into a totally new life. She showed me what I had been missing. She gave me my first beer, my first joint, my first hit of X. She showed me my first porn (and we spent the next three days in her apartment with the door locked, a constant stream of hardcore fucking on the computer screen next to us while we tried to mimic whatever the actors were doing or ignoring it and just enjoying the sounds of grunts and moans added to our own). She taught me how to eat her pussy, figured out how to deep throat my whole cock, showed me how to use a variety of sex toys, let me fuck her ass. We spent two months in absolute bliss, and then the school year ended and we both had to return home for the summer, me to help my father at the church, her to a part-time job at a hair salon in town.

I wasn't sure how I'd be able to see her to keep our fuckfest life going with my family around, but I wasn't willing to give her up either.

Little did I know it was just the beginning.

Tune in soon for chapter 2, where Paul starts to share what he's learned with his family...

12