Lighten Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head snapped back and she hissed, "Oooh, fuck, Pauly. Your cock is so goddamn thick. Shit that feels good!" I grabbed her hips and worked my cock inside, looking over her back at Lily, whose eyes were open wide now, staring over April's head, straining to see where my thick fuckstick disappeared into my girlfriend's cunt.

April noticed quickly and went back to fingering my sister, pulling her head out of Lily's crotch to talk to her and make her even hornier.

"You like seeing that, Lily? You like watching your brother's dick slide into my cunt? You should like it, bitch. It feel so goddamn nice. He's such a hard fucking stud. He stretches my pussy the way no one ever has. He makes me cum and cum and cum and cum. Does that make you jealous, you little skank? Wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't you like a big hard cock inside you? You feel how good my fingers feel? You want your little pussy stretched? You want to be stuffed full of cock? Should we get a thick dick for you to get filled with too?"

Lily's hands were cupping her tits, squeezing the nipples, and her body was doing a lot of writhing already, but April and I both saw it when she nodded imperceptibly.

April's big tits shook underneath her with every thrust of my dick, and she crowed, "Fuck yeah, you sweet little cunt! You're a fucking slut like me, aren't you baby girl? You're hungry for dick, you little whore. Isn't that right? You want to get a cock inside that virgin cunt and get slammed like the dirty bitch you are, don't you?"

Lily nodded, bigger this time, her eyes torn between my girlfriend-pounding cock, April's swinging tits, and her own pussy, where her hand was rubbing quickly now, her own fingers pumping in and out of her cunt. She was masturbating while watching me fuck April. I couldn't believe it.

"Say it," hissed April.

Her voice was soft, and I thought of how many times my innocent little sister had played games together, or sung hymns, or read the Bible aloud. How could that be the same girl who now whispered, "I want to fuck."

And then she came again. Her whole body tensed, her stomach clenching, two fingers frozen deep inside her pussy, the other hand squeezing the couch, the fabric curled between her fingers. She barked "God god god god yes!" and then let loose a high pitched wail of pleasure.

April barked a laugh of victory, but hearing those words from my innocent little sister and seeing her ride the wave of her second orgasm were too much for me. I shouted, "I'm going to fucking cum!" And April pulled herself off my cock, grabbing Lily's hand and pulling her to her knees. My girlfriend flipped around and opened her mouth so that I could cum down her throat. I held my cock like a club in my hand, and Lily reached for it, one hand massaging my balls, fingers of the other hand wrapping around my shaft so that I know she could feel every pulse as the cum travelled up its length. Together we aimed my cock right at April's open mouth, and I fired my salty cuntpaste with a lusty roar.

The first load went off with little control, hitting April right in the cheekbone and dribbling down her face. The second and third shots were similar, and soon cum was dripping down, coating her fat, ripe fuck udders. Then Lily and I got control of my firehouse, and the next loads went right into April's waiting mouth. Her tongue was stretched out, and the cum pooled in the back of her throat until the shots were light enough that she could wrap her lips over my shaft and suck the remaining jizz out.

When I finished spurting, she sat back on her heels and opened her mouth for us to see all the cum she'd collected. She swirled it around with her tongue and opened up again, and then she rose up on her knees while pushing Lily down. She held her head above my sister's, and when Lily looked at me confused I said, "Open up, sis. April wants to share."

She still had that look of shock and surprise on her face, but Lily did what I wanted and opened her mouth. April puckered her lips like she was going to kiss Lil, but she was just making a channel. The juicy jizz and spit mixture dribbled out of her mouth slowly, sliding through the air almost in slow motion and landing in my sister's mouth.

"Taste it," I instructed. "But don't swallow. Roll it around on your tongue. Feel the texture. Savor the flavor."

April, her mouth now empty, dropped her head lower and said, "Swap it back with me, Lily. Spit it into my mouth. We can be true cum sisters. You can save a little to swallow if you want."

She opened her mouth wide and my sister snowballed the cum back into April's open mouth. For a moment, a long strand of cum connecting my naked virgin sister and my big-tit whore girlfriend, I couldn't believe I didn't have my phone on me. I wanted to record this moment forever. I would be replaying it in my mind for months and years: The day we turned my little sister into a cum swap whore.

Lily did keep a little bit of the cum back, and I watched her swallow it, her eyes shining. April, her cum-soaked face as beautiful and happy as I'd ever seen it, opened her mouth again to show us the cummy mixture, and I grabbed her chin, spitting between her lips. "There," I said, "Now it's even better."

April smiled and gulped it down, and then she rose up to kiss me, the remnants of cum on her lips allowing me a taste of my spunk too. I licked the cum on her cheek and invited Lily to do the same. She ran her tongue up April's cheek, and then we kissed too.

"You like it?" I asked.

Lily sighed, "You taste good."

April said, "And he's still hard too. Lily, lay down. It's time for Paul to deflower that cunt."

Lily had gone further than I ever expected she would, but I was sure she'd stop here. This was all twisted, all totally immoral, all delightfully filthy, and I knew she just admitted she wanted to get fucked, but still: fucking her brother? Could she fall that far that fast?

She didn't even hesitate. She was on her back, her legs spread wide, before I even had time to tell her she didn't have to if she didn't want to.

April kneeled next to her, one hand stroking my sister's hair, the other rubbing my sister's cunt. She bent down, her big round tits pressing into Lily's smaller ones, and kissed her again on the lips. She whispered, "Baby girl, this is going to hurt for a minute. Your big brother's cock is so big it almost hurt me at first, and I'd fucked plenty of dicks before we met. But in your virgin pussy? It's going to feel like a battering ram at first. Just believe me, though. It gets better. It gets so good that you're going to be ruined for your little churchboys forever. You're always going to need a big, thick, veiny cock like your brother's buried up your snatch. You won't be able to get enough. You'll stretch to fit him just fine. So just hold on through the pain, ok?"

Lily looked nervous, and I wondered if she was having second thoughts.

"Are you sure you want this, Lil?" I asked. "I don't want you to regret anything."

She steeled her lips and looked at me hard, and I saw that she too had a fuckbeast inside. She was a little vixen just waiting to be unleashed. "Do it," she said. "Take me. Fuck me, big brother."

Goddamn.

While April held my sister's cuntlips open I placed the head of my cock in the opening of her fuck channel. I was still wet from April's puss, and my sister was flowing juices, so I wasn't worried about friction. But Jesus I hadn't counted on how tight that little clam would feel.

She moaned as I pushed in slowly, and as her lips closed around my cockhead she had another orgasm. Her shoulders rocked back and forth, causing her tits to jiggle in a sexy fashion, but her clenching pussy seemed to close herself off to my cock. I waited, watching April smooth back her hair and pinch one of Lil's nipples. My fuckslut girlfriend looked at me and smiled with love, blowing me a little kiss and whispering, "My my, you fucking stud. I wish I could feel your cock enter me for the first time again."

I put my hands on Lily's waist and pulled myself deeper inside her as the orgasm subsided, first an inch, then two. I encountered some resistance, so I slid back out and thrust forward and back a few times, each movement a little harder.

She gave little whimpers of pain, and April leaned over, kissing her on the mouth, whispering, "It's ok, baby girl. Just take it. You're doing so good taking that fucking dick inside. Like a good little whore."

"You got it, sis," I said. "You can take this dick, baby."

Lily moaned, and with another thrust I felt her hymen break, my cockhead suddenly pushing deeper inside. I was in now, and I held myself still. As the pain subsided for my sister I knew this would be a good place to allow her to get used to my dick. The thickness may still have been bigger than most, but I knew this is about as deep as most other guys (and I sensed that given how quickly my sister has joined us on the dark side that there would be lots of other guys) would ever get: four, five, six inches.

I rocked in and out, in and out, and as her pain gave way to pleasure I felt her hips start to rise up to meet me.

"Oh shit, Lily, that's good," I said, amazed by the tightness of her cunt. April had never felt anything but tight, and she was, but Lily was on a whole different level, like gloves perfectly made to fit your hands. Her cunt was fitting itself to my cock, and it was like fucking paradise. "You're a little angel, baby. Take my cock, little sister. You've got a pussy like heaven."

April laughed. I'd said the same to her so many times. But I could tell Lily liked it, so I kept talking.

"You like that big brother dick? You like my meaty fucker inside you? You like being FUCKED by your brother?"

She nodded at me, fucking back now, gasping and panting and finding the rhythm of sex more quickly than I expected. "Yeah, big brother. Do me. Do your little sister."

I knew this game from when April had played it with me, but now I was on the other side. "Do what? What is it you want me to do? Tell me baby sister."

She smiled, loving the dick inside her now, past the pain and into pure pleasure, every thrust unlocking more doors within. "Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me, big brother. You took your sister's flower. Now fuck me like you mean it."

I reached forward, grabbing her small tits in my hands, squeezing, using them as leverage to pull our bodies together, pelvis to pelvis. I still wasn't fully submerged in her pussy--she was still too tight for that, but I was in deep, and I was thrusting hard now.

April sat back against the couch, her legs open wide, both hands at her crotch, fingering her cunt with one hand while she rolled her clit around with the other. She was soaking wet watching me fuck my sister. I lifted one hand off of Lily's hips and reached out to fondle April's breasts, pinching her nipples. She looked up from where her eyes had been locked on my dick entering Lily and we made eye contact.

"I can't believe this, baby," I said. "I'm fucking my little sister."

April gave me that devilish lust-drenched smile I'd come to love and said, "Do it, you bastard. Make the little slut cum. Make her a slave to your cock, just like I am. Fuck your sister, Paul. Fuck her hard. Turn that sweet, innocent, naive little bitch into our little cum whore."

I groaned and pounded into my sister harder, lifting her up so that her shoulders were on the ground but her back was in the air, her legs locked around my waist. She let out a wail of pleasure as my dick assaulted her tight virginal pussy. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck!" Each word came on a thrust.

April crawled over to Lily's head and straddled it, one knee on each side, facing me. I knew what she had in mind and told my sister, "Lily, taste April's cunt."

Despite getting fully railed by her brother's cock, Lily hesitated. "I can't!"

"Fuck you, you can't, cunt," April shot back. "I ate your pussy, and you've got my boyfriend's cock occupied. You owe me." She reached behind her and grabbed Lily by the hair, pulling her head up until my sister's nose was practically in her ass and her lips were on April's cunt. "Lick me, bitch!"

If Lily had reservations, they disappeared quickly. I saw her jaw working, watched her tongue lapping up April's juices. Within seconds her lips were suctioned onto my girlfriend's cunt, sucking at her little clit. April's hips were writhing now, matching my rhythm to gyrate in Lily's face.

"Oooo, Pauly, baby, she's getting it," she breathed. "She's sucking on my little lovebud, Paul. Jesus, her mouth is good."

I didn't know where to put my hands, where to look. I settled for one hand on my sister's ass, lifting her up to better fuck her, and one hand on April's tits. Her big flesh mountains were quivering with each thrust of my cock as the shockwave traveled down Lily's body and caused her head to jerk harder into April's snatch. April had one hand caressing Lily's round breast, the other rubbing little circles on Lily's clit. Then she leaned forward just a little bit to stick her tongue down my throat.

Lily came yet again, whether from the big dick in her pussy or the sexy bitch sitting on her face or the raw lust of the moment, I don't know, but she clenched around my dick with the strength of a seasoned whore, and I felt her cunt juices pulsing inside of her. She didn't squirt like April did, but it was sexy all the same, and I heard her muffled cries of pleasure emanating from April's crotch.

None of my father's sermons about heaven matched the glory of this moment, as our threeway fuckfest writhed and pulsed together. Hands, sweat, skin, all of it blending together in a catharsis of pleasure. I kissed April, and nursed on her nipples, and added my fingers to her snatch next to my sister's tongue, and eventually it all became too much to just sit and take.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I groaned.

April pulled herself up off of Lily's face and laid down next to her. "Cum in me," she moaned. "Your sister's definitely not on the pill."

I pulled out of Lily, happy to notice the way her cunt gaped open obscenely before it started to close again, and scooted over to get between April's legs. Lily was up on her knees immediately, her hand guiding my cock into April's cunt. "Fuck her big brother. God, she's a whore. What a dirty slut! I want to be just like her. I want to be your dirty little bitch just like your girlfriend is. Show me how you fuck her so good."

I rammed into April in almost one thrust, then I bottomed out on the second thrust. April came immediately, her juices squirting out around the hole I'd plugged with my cock, wetting my stomach and legs, soaking the carpet. I just kept fucking her, thrust after thrust, as my devil-slut girlfriend screamed a tirade of profanity in the back of my father's church: "Jesus fucking Christ you big-dick motherfucking bastard fuck me straight to hell you dirty son of a bitch!"

As she paused to catch her breath, I unleashed my load deep inside her. I don't know where all that cum came from, considering I'd already cum, but I pulsed and spasmed jet after jet against the walls of her uterus. I felt like Noah bringing the flood, positively filling her cunt with my jizz. I roared out with the final spasm and then fell backward, spent. "FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" I roared.

And holy shit, there was Lily, diving between April's legs. She slurped and licked and even used her fingers to pull my cum out of April's pussy, swallowing it like a drowning woman as her chin got covered with the combined filth of April's cunt juice and my sperm.

April lifted herself up on her elbows to watch the depraved show between her legs. "Give me some," she demanded. Lily stuck her fingers inside and pulled them out, a thick white dollop of cum on the ends. She brought her fingers to April's mouth and April sucked it inside, then made a slurping noise and spit a thick loogie of spit and cum back in Lily's face. It hit her right on the cheek, dripping down and falling from her chin back onto April's fat tits.

"Money shot," she said, and laughed.

Lily looked surprised for a moment, her head swiveling between me and April, wondering why she'd just been spit on. When she saw that neither of us had any disgust or anger in our faces, she smiled too. "What's a money shot?"

I squeezed her ass and pulled her by the waist toward me, my tongue licking the spot of jizz on her face before I frenched her deeply. "Oh baby sis, you're so cute. We have so much to teach you!"

She smiled at me, her face still so young and innocent. "Can't fucking wait," she said.

My mind was already racing. If Lily could fall this quickly to our depraved actions, could we get Rachel involved too? And maybe, dared I even think it, Mom?

I made eye contact with April as I said, "Maybe we can teach the whole family."

My slut girlfriend smiled and nodded.