Lighthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a moment to look up at the star filled sky then around at the intimate little hot tub enclosure before looking again at the highly erotic sight across the water from us. The girls seemed to be getting close, but other than for visual stimulation, I wasn't getting much and I assumed that Leader was in a similar spot. I had started to wonder exactly where this could go and how we boys could get our play toys to give us a little attention like we'd been giving them, when we heard quiet voices and then the sound of a key in the lock of the hot tub enclosure gate.

I guess the girls weren't too far off in dreamland as neither need a cue from the other, they were both off of us, flipped back to sitting across our laps, hiding our cocks under them, arms around our necks, and gently kissing our necks and ears -- all in a split second. The gate opened and two other couples came in to see nothing more interesting than two naked couples sitting in the hot tub necking.

There was no way in hell that this party could be over. But, I considered myself extremely lucky that Mary had gone along with the level of exposure that she had with one other couple; we were not going to be able to turn this into an eight way orgy of hot tub carnality. I did think that perhaps, having gone as far as we had with Leader and Irish Lass, Mary might be willing to continue our little game in private. But we knew nothing, not their names and not where they were staying and they knew nothing about us. They had entered the hot tub without a key, so they weren't hotel guests and I didn't think that what we had in mind was going to work in a tent. I was lucky in that the shock of almost being caught and now the gears whirring in my head trying to figure out how to restart the game had allowed my erection to subside at least enough that it wouldn't be totally lewd when I stood to get out of the tub. I just had to figure out how to get them to follow.

I looked across at Leader and spoke as though we two couples knew each other all along. As casually as possible, I said, "it's late, we probably ought to go back up to the room."

Now, the hope was that they would realize that we had a room and wanted to continue and could play along and imply that the four of us were together. Sure enough, he said, "yes, we should" and the two of them climbed the stairs and headed for the chair where their robes were. Mary and I followed right behind, wrapped towels around ourselves and picked up our wet suits from beside the hot tub. The other two couples had already stepped down into the tub -- wearing their swimsuits -- and I fought the urge check to see if they were looking at us.

I realized that, at least for the moment, I was the new leader. Somehow, Leader had communicated non-verbally in the tub. He'd gotten me to follow his lead, giving to Mary every little gift that he gave to Irish Lass and, at the same, time giving Mary and me the gift of being allowed to watch him pleasure his beautiful girl. Would he follow my lead, now? Could we move this game to our room?

I went out the gate first, Mary close behind, then Irish Lass and Leader. We turned toward the hotel and they followed, it was possible that they too were guests. But their method of entry to the hot tub enclosure suggested that they were in the campground -- and they were now walking away from the campground...

I opened the door to the stairwell and started up... and they followed...

When I paused at our door, struggling a bit to fish the key out of the pocket of my wet, tangled shorts, they were right there -- close. Then, Mary slipped her arm inside Irish Lass's robe and around her waist, pulled her close and whispered something in her ear. My cock went back to rock hard immediately, oh how I would like to caress Irish Lass's slender waist... back... ass. I didn't even really wonder what Mary had said, I was too focused on that one touch to think at all. Finally, key in hand, I unlocked the door as Irish Lass snuggled up to her man, gave him a quick kiss and whispered something in his ear. So much for non-verbal communication; there was a plan and I wasn't in on it. This didn't bother me at all -- I'd been going with the flow all night and there was no reason to change that now.

I held the door as the others all stepped into the room and, as I locked it, their robes and Mary's towel all hit the floor simultaneously. Mary turned to me, put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep, sensuous kiss. I could see over her shoulder that Irish Lass was doing the same with her man. I dropped my own towel to the floor and held Mary by the hips as we continued to probe each other's mouths with our tongues. I caught Irish Lass's eyes as she was watching us over Leader's shoulder. As soon as Mary switched to kissing around my ear and the side of my neck, Irish Lass followed suit. Clearly the game had changed.

We were still standing just inside the door and Mary slowly turned us so that we were presenting a side view to Lass and Leader. Lass made the same turn, but the opposite way so that Leader and I were on opposite corners. I was standing right next to Lass, very, very close while looking over at Leader -- I should probably call him 'former Leader' at this point, but it's too long. Mary slid a hand down my chest and began to alternately stroke my very excited cock and fondle my balls. She had kissed her way down to my nipples and was sucking and nibbling. Not kissing any more, I could take in the scene, looking first at the big grin on Leader's face and then down at Lass's hand playing with his cock and balls. He looked to be enjoying this about as much as I was.

Mary kept kissing her way lower as Lass followed close behind. In no time flat, I was leaned against one wall of the little entry area and Mary was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. Leader was leaned against the opposite wall, just off to the side enough that I could watch any show I wanted -- Mary expertly sucking my cock, Lass sucking Leader's cock, or the look of absolute joy on Leader's face -- probably because he was getting a great blow job, but maybe because his little game was going so well.

The feeling was exquisite. I was harder than I'd ever been and Mary was working up and down and around with a fever that she hadn't shown in years. No sooner had I shut my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall than she started kissing across my body -- over where my leg met my hip, to my side, up the side, around over my nipple, up the middle, in under my chin then around the side and back to my ear where she had started. I opened my eyes again to see Lass nibbling away at Leader's ear and gently stroking his cock with both hands as Mary was doing to me.

Mary suddenly stopped, turned, took Lass's hand and headed toward the bed. She took my hand at the same time and pulled me along too. She went up the side of the bed and sat down with Lass sitting beside her, still holding hands. With her free hand, she reached up and caught the back of my neck, pulled me to my knees in front of her and pulled me in to take her tit in my mouth. As you may have guessed, Lass was using her free hand to pull Leader into the same position. I rested one hand on Mary's hip, put the other around behind her back and pulled her gorgeous tits closer as I alternated sucking first one and then the other. I could just see out of the corner of my eye, but Lass was clearly getting the same treatment from Leader. Mary's nips were big and hard and she was moaning out her pleasure.

Of course, she wanted more and soon she pulled away from my grasp and lay back on the bed, tits now out of range of my mouth, though my hand had been pulled from behind her and quickly found its way to her breast. I began kissing her smooth flat belly, I knew where she wanted me, but was in no hurry to oblige. I kissed my way into the crease between her leg and belly -- on the side that Lass was on so that I could turn my head and see Leader looking right back at me -- almost grinning too hard to maintain his little trail of kisses on his way to Lass's pussy.

It didn't take me too long to work my way down there and, oh my God, Mary was just soaking wet. Her pussy and thighs were coated with a thick layer of delicious rich juice which I lapped up greedily. I worked on her vagina and lips for a long time, trying to suck away every drop of her nectar, then finally began to give her clit a few flicks with my tongue and some brief little sucks between pursed lips. Soon, I was pretty much just working on her clit and I worked one hand around and inserted two fingers into her as deep as I could. As soon as I did this, Mary moved and I looked up to see that she had sat up on one elbow to watch Leader eat Lass's cunt. He had his arms under her legs, wrapped up around so his hands were holding the tops of her thighs, spreading her legs wide. Mary sat up further, forcing me to stop for a minute. As she reached in between Leader and Lass, he stopped what he was doing and looked up. Mary took one of his hands, gently folded back all but two fingers, and guided it to Lass's opening. Leader got the message and set to giving Lass exactly what Mary was getting. Mary laid back again, and I went back to my oral ministrations.

Mary likes to stop and fuck some when I'm giving her oral and this was no different. Soon, she was pulling on my head, pulling me up away from her crotch so I knew what to do. I rose back to my knees and easily slid my cock full depth in her wet, slippery tunnel. Lass appeared to be in heaven, but she wasn't completely oblivious and she was still playing the game. In no time, she had Leader kneeling in front of her, sliding his cock in and out of her, holding her by her hips as we all listened to her moan with pleasure.

I couldn't believe that Mary and I were having awesome sex with an audience or that I was watching this young, nubile couple fuck just inches away. I could have so easily picked up the pace and unloaded right then and there. But I wanted them to see Mary come and she rarely comes from intercourse. Besides, we were playing follow the leader and I wasn't the leader, Mary was. She sat up again, pulling my mouth to hers for a long, deep kiss as I continued to gently stroke in and out of her with my cock. Then she broke the kiss and pulled us to our feet, my cock falling out of her as we did so. She turned us around and backed me up until the backs of my knees hit the bed and I was forced to sit down. Mary knelt on the bed, straddling me, my nose buried in her tummy as she continued to push me back and down until I was lying on my back on the bed, just my lower legs hanging off.

You can probably guess, but Leader was lying just to my left -- pushed there by Lass now kneeling shoulder to shoulder with Mary. Mary continued to inch her way up my chest, leaving a trail of her slippery goo first on my stomach and then on my chest as she moved. On the Leader/Lass side, Mary slid her knee in under my arm, pushing my arm up so that I could comfortably reach up and cup her tit from below. I was running my hand along the line where her tit met her rib cage, enjoying the smooth feel of the lower side of it as she put her other knee over my other arm so that I could reach up and caress her smooth sexy back. More importantly, I would soon be able to reach between us and slide that hand into her to give her some penetration while my tongue worked. There was a reason we always fell into this same position, it worked really, really well as Leader and Lass were about to learn.

Mary lowered herself onto my mouth and I began lapping at her juices with abandon. There was no way that I could see any of what was going on beside us. I could only hope that Lass, perhaps with some help from Mary was able to continue to follow along. This was heavenly. I soon had three fingers in Mary's pussy as deep as they would go and I assumed from the movement above me that Mary had once again directed Leader's hands to Lass's target. Mary was beginning to rise to her orgasm as my tongue and lips worked exclusively on her clit now. My hand was exploring every inch of her chest, teasing and tweaking at her nipples and I could tell that it was having the desired effect. I don't know why I did it as we'd been purely in the 'same room' category up until this point; but, I let go of Mary's breast and reached over to explore Lass's very different but equally gorgeous tits. Of course, I found Leader's hand there, but he soon got the idea and made room for me. Her tits were wider, flatter, and firmer. I didn't explore long before I found a nipple, smaller and more rounded than Mary's and very, very hard. One huge groan from Mary let me know that Leader had gotten the idea and I looked up to see his hand squeezing her tit with the nipple pressed hard between his thumb and forefinger.

Mary picked up the pace and I knew that she wanted to get off now. I sucked her clit between my lips and began to work it hard with the tip of my tongue. My hand came out of her pussy a bit and tilted forward -- more g-spot, less penetration. And I tweaked Lass's nipple the way I would Mary's at that point. Mary was really rocking her hips now and really enjoying the ride and I could tell both from the bouncing of the bed and from the way Lass's tit moved under my hand that she too was getting close. Mary came first, very vocally, her legs shuddering and her cunt squeezing my fingers over and over. Lass wasn't far behind crying out as Leader's oral skills put her over the edge. I tried to concentrate on Mary, releasing her clit from my lips and pressing my tongue down hard on it as she shuddered through the last few spasms of her orgasm.

As soon as she was able, Mary worked her way back down my body and rather abruptly impaled herself on my cock -- my little cowgirl. Finally, I could see again. I kept looking back and forth between Mary and Lass. Mary's hair was a mess and her face and chest were pink, she had a fine sheen of sweat all over her, giving her a glow in the light of the bedside lamp (when? Oh well...). Lass's Irish roots were obvious, her gorgeous freckled chest was glowing beet red to match her face and her hair had gone frizzy and wild. They both looked a bit like wild animals.

Mary likes it hard and deep after she comes and I was more than happy to oblige, tilting my hips to meet her thrusts as she rode me hard, the tip of my cock bumping her cervix on every stroke. I wanted to hold her tits some more, but I was busy guiding her hips up and down and had to settle for watching the way they bounced as she rode. Lass's tits were bouncing too as she rode Leader closer to his orgasm. And, he too was working hard to meet her every thrust. I pulled the pillow under my head to help hold it up so I could watch his cock disappear into her over and over again. It was a real feast for the senses, Mary's warm wet pussy massaging my cock, the sight of this cute couple fucking hard right next to us, everyone groaning, moaning, panting, and the unmistakable scent of raw sex in the air. I knew I was done for and held Mary's hips down firmly as I finally erupted spurt after spurt of cum as deep inside her as I could get. Leader came just a moment later and we all laid/sat there, finally motionless and all just a little bit in shock. Mary turned to Lass, took her head in her hands and kissed her on the lips softly and gently. Lass responded, kissing in return and reaching up to stroke Mary's back with one hand. Then, as quickly as it started, they stopped and leaned down to kiss their men. Mary and I kissed for a few moments, then she rolled off me on the far side from Leader and Lass; the two of us just lay there staring at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath.

After a minute, they stood up beside the bed. Leader went around, leaned down and planted a brief kiss on Mary's lips. Lass knelt up beside me and did the same to me. Then they headed for the door scooping up their robes on the way. They closed the door very quietly as they left. Mary and I just laid there for a long time, very satisfied and very tired, neither of us completely sure what had just happened.

12