All Comments on 'Lighting The Blue Touch-Paper'

by latimer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
wolfarmywolfarmyover 11 years ago
Simply incredible!

the best incest story I've ever read.

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1over 11 years ago
Incredible

All participants views were there. Very erotic. Wish they had stayed as family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Truly a love story, seriously well written and paced just right

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic story

Although I did feel sorry for Roger, knowing that he could never compete with his step son in both size of his cock and his stamina.

The older man just couldn't ever please his wife the way he witnessed her being fucked.

Sad in a way for Roger, and Clare that their marriage of more than seventeen years is probably over. with Roger, a proud man and husband perhaps taking his own life.

Thanks for the read.

olderman66olderman66over 11 years ago
More

Great story but what happened to Roger?

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
A most remarkable first story

This story could serve as a model for all writers attempting stories on this theme. The story line, the deliniation of the three characters, the sex scene descriptions and the dialog are some of the best to found anywhere--not just on this website.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

Personally I hope Roger is on the way to the

divorce lawyers office and both of them are

out on there ass's, He didn't deserve this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Powerful story

Very affecting and well written. Arousing, uplifting and wrenching at the same time. I found it a very difficult read, though. You see, I've lived Simon's life. I would suggest you leave the story as is and resist the urge to write a sequel. Knowing what I know, I don't think I could stand to read more about Roger.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
Hot

very good story, true sounding mostlly, except for husbnad semi approval

still the hot intimate scenes with son were very good , really turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This was one of the better stor

ies I have had the pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

That was a great story. I like the relatively slow pace and the "realism" of it. I think I would have preferred dad to catch them indirectly, just realizing through some detail that his wife and son were romantically involved. However, that is just a little detail. Keep on writing stories ! You do it really well. Maybe a continuation ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs an ending

The story developed nicely--and then stopped. Having Roger disappear into the night as he did doesn't resolve anything.

jaccorjaccorover 11 years ago
Please don't end it here.

What happened to the relationship between the mother and son because of what they caused Roger to go through? What happened to Roger? What happened to the family as a group?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo!

I think your biggest challenge now is to continue the storie. More plot of daddy point of view, pleaz. Mènage a trois, even for a british writer, shouldn't be a exclusion point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 Star Story

The best porn story I have ever read so far! Thank you, Latimer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am eh about the story

There were things about that I really liked. Descriptions were great, you pulled the reader in, etc. However things I didn't like. First let me start by saying I am no English teacher but some of your mistakes were just flat out obvious. At least run spell check and also re-read it yourself after a spell check for there is things that are quite obvious that even spell check won't find (it's helpful but not perfect). Also while I liked the view points from each member involved, when you got to the son it was basically a shorter version of what the mother already told and quite frankly with this length of the story I thought that was a part you could have done without. If anything get inside the sons head but don't re-iterate the story we already heard/read pages ago, it's almost like going back to previous chapters in a book to re-read it again. I would have taken a different approach on that. Other than that it wasn't bad. Oh, and I liked it how you left an open ending which made it possible/inviting for more chapters or just leave the reader with the option to come up with their own ending. I done that before when I used to write on here; I had people craving for more but told them the ending is up to you. You decide on what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding story

Loved the story. Looking for more if you're so inclined to continue the story. I can't imagine a husband running away. But angry violent response would tend to drive the wife closer to her son. Spelling and grammer are important for good communication but most folks really expect great content. I didn't have any problem readablity. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best story I read!

The best story I read on this teme!

So far the best writer for me here was Alwayswantedto, he is having some more teasing between mother and son which maybe you are missing but than his stories ar running away from reality. Your story remained so real! Please continue writing more stories. Thanks!

tvsissylovertvsissyloverover 11 years ago
a+

loved this story, please write more, best of the genre for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story

I am so wet imaging myself in Claire's place having a man with such a large cock go in and out. As the story relates, a woman never forgets when she has been loved by a man with a large cock and someone who is attentive to her needs. Brings back nice memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Roller Coaster Ride

This far exceeds any other stories I have ever read. The beginning hooked me in with my own wild imaginations as to what would happen. To hear it told in thier own versions by the three characters kept me wanting to read how it would all end. I wished it would of ended differently but it was still great!

KethuKethuover 10 years ago
Rich

I appreciate the emotional complexity of this tale and the hot—but not gratuitously over-the-top—sex action. Very nicely done.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 9 years ago
Sad

I've read a good number of Mom & Son, Loving wife story and found some to be sad and some to be joyful. This is absolutely the saddest of them all. The wife and her son begin a sexual relationship and fall in love with each other. The husband finds out about the relationship and discovers his son is not his son. The wife (Mother) agrees to perform sex, with the son, in front of her husband (at his request). The husband discovers that she is totally into the son and has lost all affection for the husband. His leaving is truly sad. He's lost her and she has no respect for him and it breaks his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW DOES NOT EVEN COME CLOSE

I've been reading mom/son on this site for a while now. I can't believe I only just found this one. Its one of the most powerful stories so far. First time I've read the comments that were all positive. Sensitive, sensual, sexual. Other writers take note this is how's its done, CONGRATS LATIMER mom/sonlover

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderfully hot well written story.

Great build up and description. Much better having this teasing, shall we, shan't we (dare we) approach, than the boring stories we often get that are just straight into "wham bang" sex. And what are the complaints from a few others about spelling and grammar. I can only think they are from narrow minds that can't see beyond the American way of spelling and writing ENGLISH!!! This is well written in British English.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Well written story. I found this story interesting in the why it was written. Each character was able to develop and express their respective viewpoint of the situation. I found it remarkable that the husband realized that the son loved Clara more and deeper than he did. Once he realized this, he did the honorable thing, he left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars great story. Left a little wondering at the end. I assume Roger has walked out of their lives knowing he can't compete. A pleasure to read a story with good grammer and spelling. One tiny mistake Simon started out being 19 but slipped back to 18 middle of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So basically the husband got to witness his own grandkids being conceived

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

Powerful and heartbreaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous