All Comments on 'Lightning Strikes Ch. 01'

by nightspy81

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Any excuse to be a slut and to fuck around right?

Sorry yes people change when this happens but this indicates major brain damage. Divorce is the only solution and her becoming a full time prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
to excessive

to be fun and to definite. no surprise possible everything will happen. so what should the reader wonder until next chapter? nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fuck yes!

promises to be very, very hot!

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Lightning effects

So did the lightning "fry" her eggs, too? What keeps her from getting preggie from all that wanton fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a pile of shit.

They must live in a different planet. Not credible and not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fuck around?

yes, it's a crap story, but did everyone read it before commenting? If so, tell me which bit I missed - where exactly does it say that she has ever had any cock other than her husband's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Concept

I think it's a hell of a lot of fun. Good concept and could be interesting as it plays out. Just curious about the self-righteous prigs that make ignorant comments about stories found here. What are they expecting, "The Life of John the Baptist?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Okay she hasn't fucked around YET!

But she will. He can't possibly keep up with her slutty ways. Next stop Cuckoldry and sloppy seconds or thirds.

nightspy81nightspy81almost 15 years agoAuthor
Comments

Ok folks, first and foremost thanks for all the feedback, positive and negative.

I'd just like to point out that this story isn't meant to be taken as a serious work of literature - I'm pretty certain no-one on this site will be receiving the Nobel Prize for Literature any time soon! It is simply meant to be a bit of fun. Let's not be taking things too seriously!

If anyone had taken the time to have a look at my profile, they would see that this is my 2nd story that I've had published on this site, which would suggest that I'm perhaps still finding my feet and finding what works for me and what doesn't. Comments like "what a pile of shite" will never exactly help someone develop their writing skills. If you don't like it, be constructive. Otherwise you are simply wasting both my time and your own.

For those who liked the concept (regardless of how ridiculous it is!) then I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm already planning the next few chapters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tongue in cheek good read

I loved the line 'candles, soft music and baby lotion' and that was as sexy as it got to me but it was a good Stepford Story. The first comment was class;Lit Taliban with a sense of humor. Pity some of the other haters don't have a streak of it. Reading the (b)anal moronic chant of 'cu*ks and wi**ps' is like being repeatedly stabbed with a blunt spoon. Irritating as hell. And Don, you're a star. Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice Start

nightspy81, ok, it´s a nice start, but the plot looks predictable?She will fuck around, and the hubby will accept his culckodry wiling, right?If not, give the dude some balls to get out of the marriage, before the mess.

cupcake1cupcake1about 12 years ago
wow

I think I will take the stuck up bitch that am married to out into an open field with her holding a long steel pipe in her hand the next time we have a thunder storm come our way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous