All Comments on 'Lights, Camera, Action'

by Woody_the_Cowboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice

Can't wait for part 2!!!

ForTheRushForTheRushabout 10 years ago
saw it coming, but....

Still looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Look forward to more

I can not wait until you post your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
next chapter please

hook line and sinker... next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few bros have tried hidden camera,it can take a while but results can be very erotic. Getting caught can have undesired consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i wanna fuck your sis

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. For a short story you did a good job of describing the characters plus maintaining a good plot.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
They Won't Let Me Give You But 5 Stars

Now this is truly a believable story. It once happened to me. But I initially just got mad. After thinking about it, then reading this story, I wish I had handled the situation the way Kate did. Damn. This deserves at least twice the number of stars I gave. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Fantastic

I used to spy on my older sister when she still lived at home. And she KNEW it. Every Friday night, she would leave her door ajar, and give me the most wonderful, beautiful sight I ever had, before or after. She'd leave the light on, and slowly strip completely naked before getting into bed. She's fuelled my every fantasy, before and since. It broke my heart when she left home for her new job. On the day she left, she kissed me softly, and whispered in my ear that she'd always known I spied on her, and that she loved it as much as I did and that she'd miss our Friday night shows. Then, typically my sister, she flashed her perfect tits at at me, and was gone. That was a year ago, and nothing seems to be able to replace the void in my heart. Love you sis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous