All Comments on 'Light's Out Party'

by HornyHenry987

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 7 years ago
Fun story

I like it

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 7 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for sharing. 5*

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Very nice

Love to read about them getting together again and see where it goes. They might even end up an incestuous couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Let's have a second chapter wher they fall in love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Editor!

Stumbling thru your mistakes.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Awesome,...loved it

What a fantasy

barejohn45barejohn45about 7 years ago
Very Erotic

Hope they both Sean and Jill and Sean Continue.

mBrowmBrowabout 7 years ago
Light Is Out?

Who fouls these titles?

The story text began with a line about a "Lights Out Party", yet the Lit story index and the story title show "Light's Out Party." Does the title celebrate that a Light Is Out? Looks less than literate ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
proof read?

A really good story. Too bad it was never checked for errors. Another chapter would be great, but I don't have the stamina to wade through that many mistakes again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So what, a couple of mistakes - it was a great effort and decent story.

Author - don't take the grammar police to seriously. Especially, when some of them are not offering their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Didn't even care about the grammar- I really enjoyed the concept. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

Its funny that people get so worked up about Grammer, likes the reason there on here. Who gives a shit. I thought the story was great hopefully more chapters to follow.

Scott_FreeScott_Freeabout 7 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was a great story, and that the lights out party was really creative. I was so into reading the story that I missed any grammatical errors. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Errors?

You read a story like this and you worry about errors? Wow! Awesome story! Would love read more. Nice Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

That was super hot. I am definitely looking forward to a follow-up of this story

JagnagJagnagabout 7 years ago
Smurking

Great, loved it, made me hard and smurk the same time

Nice one 👍🏼👍🏼

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
Completely predictable...

Many of the lines made little sense. He was trying to hide his erection? In a pitch black room? He put his face next to her cheek to ask if she was blushing? He used only his tongue to find her pussy? The parted thighs weren't enough of a hint?

Sorry man,

Like I said, very predicable and nonsensical in places. I'm not out to hurt your feeling, but the truth can be helpful. (I hope).

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
noce

a follow up would be great

SheSellsSexySheSellsSexyabout 7 years ago
ansdguy

In response to your comment, maybe it was predictable becuae the story was tagged accidental insest/brother/sister. What did you think was going to happen, he got into a three way orgy with a llama? Seriously though.

Great story HornyHenry987, it was really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Adorable

I fell in love with Sean's decency and couldn't help my big smile through the rest of the story. Hot and sweet. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good ^_^

I rather enjoyed this one, any chance of continuing it?

I may be obsessed with older sister incest but am also a hopeless romantic.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Hot & Sexy

Hot and Sexy , Loved it! I once heard about a game ,called Pitch Black, with a similar premise!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Liked it

I love mistaken identity stories, and this was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Loved it! Please write chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

To the people that are critical of minor errors: you can go to the local library or Barnes & Noble to pick up one of the many literary masterpieces out there and find the appropriate stage to post your critiques.

This is Literotica. I came here for a hot story, and this was it. Great job! Thanks for posting this for our enjoyment!

topleaseustopleaseusalmost 3 years ago

That was great! I figured out it was her early on but kept reading. Glad i did! The twist at the end was worth it. Also you made me feel like I knew these people! Great story! Very entertaining! Love the dry humor from Sean too!

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 2 years ago

I'm a grammar nazi on a good day and this doesn't trigger me at all :p the sex was well written,

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/1/2022) Nicely done. Short but sweet. Five stars.

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Out of 100 people the 2 sits just happened to find each other

tartarytartary3 months ago

There’s another story around here that’s pretty much verbatim. The difference is that the best friend is the host and the brother doesn’t find out it’s the sister until after, when he sees his car parked. It’s definitely more fleshed out than this one. If anyone can message me with the title of that one I’d appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous