Like a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toilet?" I asked, looking for explanation.

She slapped me hard again. "You're going to have to learn to talk only when given permission. If you want to know, toilet for piss, nothing more, yet. I have told the others that it would only be more if I decided to use it as a punishment, but so far I did it only once; isn't that right Christy." One of the sissies frowned and looked at the floor. "I won't hesitate to use it again though. Finally, I expect you to massage me whenever you have free time." That bit was fine with me.

"May I have permission to speak?" I asked.

She frowned, "go on, but I'm adding it to the list of offences, and based on the number you have by midnight tonight, I will decide the severity of your punishment."

"What about sex?"

She smiled. "One of the reasons I like you Michelle, is because you have a big cock. All my slaves have a big cock. I don't want to deprive you of sex, though I will use chastity cages on you to stop you from masturbating in the meantime." She clicked her fingers. "Show her."

The sissies lifted their skirts and lowered their panties, and showed him the plastic cage covering their cocks.

"Yours is in the post. I ordered it this afternoon."

"Will I be expected to wear it during work hours?"

"Always, except when I take it off you. And that's another one for the list of offences."

"I thought I still had permission to speak."

"And another one." I groaned. "And that's a big one. No-one moans or groans around here."

I frowned. "You're loving this aren't you?"

"No! I want you to behave yourself. But obviously you're loving this! If you continue like this, I'll run out of things to do to you."

I frowned again. She grabbed a belt of the sideboard and slapped me with it a few times. "Stop doing that you facetious little shit!" But there was less enthusiasm in the punishment, and sure enough she started giggling. I joined her. "Oh you're going to get it later." She told me between laughs. "Go clean the toilet."

The slaves led me to the toilet and one showed me what I should do. I noticed the sissy had a pierced tongue and I wondered when he got it. I got down on my knees, and with great reluctance, began licking the rim of the toilet.

"Little strokes." My new mistress called to me. I turned and saw her watching me, she was smoking a cigarette.

I went back to 'cleaning' the toilet, and spent nearly half an hour doing it until Martina was satisfied.

"You took far too long to do it right, that's going on the list." I groaned again, and she smiled, shaking her head. "I think you're testing me." She told me. "Don't push me, because I can be brutal."

The next task was her underwear. I hand washed all of it as quick as I could, but still she was not please with my performance.

She needed a piss and used that opportunity to go in my mouth. I fought back the urge to throw-up, and made it past it. After her, two sissies, Jamie and Tanya, went in my mouth. I was surprised how everyone tasted different.

Sissy Christy made dinner for Martina. It was obviously something she was good at. "I love having my own personal chef to cook me dinner every night."

I was given bread and water mixed together in a dog-food bowl, as were the others. We ate it up on our hands and knees, like dogs. I later found out that this would be our standard fare during the week in the evenings, as we all ate normal food during the day at work. The weekend was a little more relaxed in terms of what the food was and how we ate it -- depending on Mistress' mood, of course.

After dinner, Christy and Kelly pissed in my mouth. Kelly then pulled on my ear, as if flushing me, then gave me a sweet smile. Did I really find these men sexy?

Martina watched telly later. She took her slaves downstairs, keeping me upstairs. She stripped off and laid down on the sofa. "Massage me." She said, pointing to the oil on the table. I spent over an hour massaging her entire body from head to toe. In the end, my hands hurt more than her back ever could have.

"You disappointed me today." She told me. "If you really want to be my slave, then you have to learn to act like one."

"I never said I wanted to be your slave."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because…I don't know." I really didn't. "I suppose I do want to be your slave.

She smiled. "I know you do, but I also know this is new to you and you don't know what to expect. I suppose you could say I'm completely the wrong person to start you off on BDSM, as I am tough, but I like you, and want you to be here. Don't think just anyone gets the chance to be my slave. Do you know how many people offer? A lot! I love all my slaves very much, and they know that. Without love, there is little point in doing this."

"Are you saying you love me?" I asked her.

"I'm saying I will love you, in time. Right now, I have…feelings, for you. They are different than those I feel for my other slaves -- and do not ever tell them I said that -- which means something. For the moment I'm not sure, but I am sure I want to hurt you more than the others."

"Oh great."

"No, no, that's a good thing. Trust me." She got up and pulled me to the bathroom. "Now, for the first of your many punishments tonight, I will do something I said earlier I would reserve for a more serious punishment. Lie down and open your mouth."

I knew what she was talking about. "Please don't." I begged.

"Do it now." She said, calmly.

For some reason, even knowing that what she was talking about was downright disgusting, I couldn't help but feel it was my own fault. I lay down, closed my eyes, and opened my mouth, waiting. She squatted over my face and I felt the warmth of the shit before it entered my mouth. The moment it did, my brain took over and tried to force me to vomit. Luckily, I didn't, and I held this foul tasting mass in my mouth, as she pushed more and more in.

"Chew it." She ordered. Again I gagged as I began to chew. "Swallow." I did, almost choking as I vomited into my throat. "Open up again, I'm not done." She filled my mouth again, and told me chew. I chewed. "Hold it there." I did. "Now swallow." I did, this time I had to dart to the toilet and vomit. She stood there laughing as the shit came back up and into her toilet. "Wash your mouth and clean your teeth thoroughly, then come back here to lick up the mess." I cleaned up as requested, then lay back down so she could squat over me again. I licked her ass completely clean, then washed my mouth again.

"I did warn you." She told me. "Come to bed."

She gave me a nightie to put over my bra and panties. She tied me to the head of her bed, then rode my rock solid cock. It had pretty much been like that for the whole evening. She let me cum only after she had cum three times. Then she fucked my ass for a half hour or so.

"Come on." She said, pulling me up. She led me downstairs, into the cellar for the first time. There, were about six tall cages, they looked like stretched bird cages, certain no room to move; four were occupied by the four sissies, gagged, wearing baby-dolls and rompers, with their hands and legs chained up. Each cage had a name printed above it, all except one. I read them, Sissy Kelly, Sissy Christy, Sissy Jamie, Sissy Tanya, and Sissy Michelle. Ah, she already had my cage prepared.

She opened up the cage door and put me in. She then cuffed and chained my wrists, and then my ankles. The arm chains led to the ceiling. She pulled a ratchet which raised me up until I was suspended in the air.

"Why are they allowed to be on the ground and I'm not?" I asked.

"Exactly because of that. Learn to behave and stop asking stupid questions." She spun me around, and then pushed a rather fat butt-plug up my ass. "I don't expect to find that out of you in the morning." She then gagged me, and said, "you won't be getting any sleep tonight." That much was obvious, but what she really meant was, that she was going to make it worse. She attached two, weighted, nipple clamps to my nipples, and two more onto my scrotum. I cried out in pain, tears running down my face. "I told you I can be brutal. Watch." Shook my head, pleading. Instead, she produced hypodermic needles, and pushed them through each nipple, between the clamps. She then pushed another through the head of my cock, again causing me to scream. "Just one more." She undid the gag, then pulled a long thick needle out, and a pair of pliers. "Tongue out." She said, nonchalantly. I shook my head. She grabbed my hair and began slapping me repeatedly until I gave in and put my tongue out. She grabbed the tongue with the pliers and pulled it out further, then she press the needle through, preventing me from closing my mouth and pulling my tongue in. "Good night. Don't ever fuck with me like that again, otherwise I'll do much worse." She moved to the door. "Your punishment continues tomorrow."

The night was very long. I didn't sleep a wink. When Martina let us out in the morning, she made sure to wash all my wounds with antiseptic fluid. She then replaced each needle with a metal stud. My tongue had swollen slightly, and I was unsure how I would explain it at work.

"Tell them you got your tongue pierced." Martina told me.

She made me wear baggy black and white satin French knickers, a white matching bra, and a matching suspender belt. Then she made me put on some black silk stockings.

"Put your suit on over that." She ordered. I did as told, and although the bra was flat against my chest and not at all wired, the lace trim was visible under the shirt. I pointed this out to her. "I don't care. Let's go."

At work, I kept my suit jacket on all the time, preying no-one would visit. To make things worse though, I still had the butt-plug in me, and my nipples and scrotum were red raw. To make matters even worse, I couldn't put a decent sentence together thanks to my swollen tongue. Of course, some of the people at work noticed the lisp. I showed them the piercing and they mostly told me it was cool, to my relief.

Lunchtime meant I was to go without lunch as more punishment. "I've got your lunch right here." Martina told me spitefully, as she pushed me on my back and squatted over my mouth again.

"Please don't. Not at work." I begged, in tears.

She ignored me, of course, and seconds later, I saw her sphincter pucker and open, pushing the shit into my mouth.

"Swallow, lick." I did as I was told. This happens again in the afternoon.

I ask her if this is going to continue.

"I will do it a few more times, until I think you get the message. I will also cause you so much humiliation today, you'll wish you were dead."

"Please, why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I like it, and I know you like it."

She fists me again just before we go home, but this time she's left the door unlocked. It was sheer luck that no-one walked in.

That night, I was whipped until I had blood leaking down my ass and back. She then rubbed salt into the wounds.

"Get on your hands and knees." She told me. I did, and her sissies each took turns to fuck my ass.

Later, at her request, I got dressed in a pink puffy satin sissy dress. Sissy Kelly did my make-up, and I completed myself with a wig. I was then given girly black shoes to put on. Martina took my hand, and walked me to the door.

"We're going out." She tells me.

I looked at her in horror but didn't dare speak out against her. With reluctance, we went out into the evening streets. We walked to a nearby shopping centre, and around the shops. I could see the people laughing at me, or the older people looking on in disgust. Martina then took me to the cinema, much to everyone's amusement there. Then the whole evening was completed by a two hour stroll through the centre of town.

"I want you to skip the way home." She told me. "Holding the hem of your dress, skip like a little girl, and say, 'la-la, la-la' like a girl playing. Make sure you sound like a girl or I will beat the living shit out of you, right before you eat mine!"

I did as she asked and suffer the fits of laughter of the people on the street.

That evening, when we got home, she kissed me on the forehead and told me I've been a very good girl today. "You can sleep with me tonight."

She gave me a pink baby-doll nightie and matching thong knickers to wear to bed. We lied down and watched a movie. She let me take my wig or make-up off, and she sat smoking in bed. After a couple of puffs, she passed the cigarette to me. I took hold of it, unsure what she wanted.

"Smoke it." She said, lighting another for herself.

"I don't smoke." I told her.

"Did I give you permission not to smoke?"

"Well no, but…"

"Smoke it. Don't piss me off."

I tentatively put the cigarette in my mouth and smoked it, coughing along the way. When I finished, she lit me another. "This is how you should hold it." Showing me the most feminine way to hold a cigarette. "Smoke it." I did so reluctantly. By the end of the film, I smoked an entire packet of cigarettes. She had only two.

I woke up to the feeling of something prodding my ass. In a half-sleepy daze, I pulled my ass open and pushed back, thinking it was Martina. I felt a kiss on my neck and I smiled. Then I saw Martina, stood at the door, already dressed, smiling.

I turned my head slightly and saw Christy. I relaxed a little and resounded myself to the fact I was bisexual, albeit against my will.

The warm cum up my bowels got me hard again, so Martina raised her pencil skirt, and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I loved the fact that she let me fuck her.

Go shower and shave. I forgot to mention that I had started shaving my body, at the order of my Mistress. When I came back, I found my clothes for the day lying on the bed. I sighed, and put them on. It was a red loose fitting satin teddy. It looked very 80s; and red self-holding stockings. I put my shirt on, and found it wasn't one of mine. It was a woman's blouse, in sheer white.

I looked at her, and she smirked. Just try to answer back. I could see her saying.

I sighed and put the blouse on. Then I reached for the trousers and found that they are tight, shiny black satin-look trousers, very feminine.

We got to work, where I knew I'd have some explaining to do.

In my office, I have one boss. He is fifty percent in the Prague office, and fifty percent in the LA office. Today I was the boss.

"Erm, Mike…" My colleague and friend Donald said. "Is there something you want to say?"

I sighed and started to speak, but Martina interrupted me. "Mike lost a bet with me about the football last night." She says. What football!?

Donald burst out laughing. "You didn't bet on Rangers did you??" He asked.

Oh fuck! The UEFA cup final! I shrugged, looking dumb. "Yeah, I know, I'm stupid."

"Well duh!" He turned to Martina. "You should've made him wear make-up and a wig."

News got out that I lost a bet, and bit by bit people came to see me, just to get a glimpse. One of my team, Paula, put lipstick and eyeliner on me.

"Ha ha folks." I told them. I looked at Martina, and in front of several others in the office, I said to her. "Well the USA will definitely beat the Czechs in the Hockey next week. I bet you!"

Martina's smile grew into a massive grin. Others were saying I was an idiot, but Martina knew exactly what I was up to. "Oh they will, will they? Okay. But if I win, you have to come into work wearing the girliest dress I can find. With wig and make-up."

"Okay! And if I win, then you have to come in, in hot pants and a bra."

"Dude…sexual harassment, US company." Donald reminded me, making movements in front of his neck to say cut it out.

Martina raised a hand. "No, it's okay. I'll do it. Heck, I'll even come in topless if you want."

"Dude…do it, make the bet, it's worth the risk." Donald informed me, giving me the thumbs up.

Martina and I shook hands, and I gave her a wink. She leaned in to my ear and whispered, "Oh you're such my bitch. I own you."

"I know you do."

"So you're a betting man are you?"

"Yep."

Donald looked at me with a confused look. "I haven't seen you once make a bet."

"Shut up Donald." I told him, still looking at Martina.

"Right-o."

I looked straight into Martina's eyes. She was smiling, but at the same time, she was trying to read me. "Okay. Why don't we take a look at the betting pages for what else we can bet on. Maybe tomorrow I can find something else for you to wear? A nice skirt perhaps."

News soon spread about my foolish bets, and people began to stop by with lipstick and nail polish. "Ha ha!" I told them.

"I want you to move in with me." She told me that night.

"And live in the cage?"

"Yes."

I began to think about it. "Can it be some days on, some days off?"

Her turn to think. "Okay." She knew full well that I would end up with her every night, and I do.

We made love again that night, then she fucked me with her strap-on. I was not allowed to sleep with her that night.

She tied me up inside the cage, but this time she left me on the floor. She then gagged me, and put three Nicorette patches on my back. After an hour of trying, I finally fell asleep.

The next morning, I had a craving for a cigarette. I was let out, taken upstairs, where I was fucked by Kelly, Christy, and Martina with her strap-on. They took turns on me, fucking either my ass or mouth, moving between the two, which I'm not entirely happy about.

They all piss in my mouth and tell me I am the toilet today.

I put on a pink corset, which was tight laced, satin thong panties, and pink stockings. "Here." She told me, handing me a pink satin blouse, the short sleeves of which were puffed up and the lapels of which had a lacy pattern. As I hold the blouse in my hands, looking at it incredulously, Martina says; "you may speak."

"What…I mean, how?" I asked.

"You are a really bad gambler." She said with a smile; and then it clicked, we made bets.

I sighed and reside myself to dressing in women's clothes to work. I put on the sexy shirt, actually enjoying the feeling, then I put on a black leather mini skirt. She then did my make-up, and put a wig on me.

She then handed me a shoe-box. "A little present for you." I opened it up to find two shiny black patent leather, thigh-high boots. The heels on them were five inches high, like nothing I've ever walked on. "Put them on. Don't worry about walking, you won't be doing much. These are yours, and yours only. The others always had to buy their own."

"Thank you." I told her, genuinely meaning it.

She smiled at me. "My pleasure."

I was pleased it was Friday. I could laugh the whole outfit and bet off as a Friday thing. I stood up on the heels and wobbled a bit before trying to walk. The trick was to keep straight and adjust where you put pressure on the sole of your foot.

"I'm impressed!" Martina said. "I honestly can't believe you picked it up so quickly.

Martina drove to work instead of me. I stepped out of the car, putting one leg out before the other, holding my skirt down. As I stood up and walked, I felt Martina staring at me. I turned around and saw her smiling at me. "You really are something." She said. "You're walking like a model."

Proud of myself, I kept walking that way, but swayed my ass a bit more. When I walked into the office, mouths dropped open. Donald saw me followed Martina and I to my office.

"You lost again??" He squeaked. "Dude, I have to say, I find it a little unnerving, you being dressed like this."

"Why?" I asked.

He was nervous. "I, you, well…well you're kinda sexy!"

Martina clapped, leaned back in her chair and laughed. "Brilliant!" She said. "That bothers you?" She asked him. "Why?"