Like a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

"Because I shouldn't be looking at another man that way!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not gay!!"

"So, it's Mike's fault that you find him sexy? That doesn't make any sense to me, sorry. I find Mike extremely sexy dressed the way he is. I wish he was dressed like that all the time. I wish you were dressed like that!"

"You…" Donald pointed a finger and was about to say something; instead he said, "you're weird, I'm not talking to you." So he turned to me. "Dude, do something about this; you can't be comfortable."

I wasn't going to let him treat my mistress like that. "Actually Donald, I do feel good like this. In fact, there was no bet; I dressed like this under orders of my mistress." I looked at Martina, who sat with her arms folded, looking smug. "And I love her, and if this makes her feel good, then it makes me feel good. I will be moving in with Mistress Martina, this weekend. There, I will live in a cage, with four other slaves, where I will be forced to perform sex acts, the likes of which you will never know. But do you know what? It's my decision. I choose to do it. Does it effect you? No."

He stood there, looking nervous. "So, what sort of sex acts?"

Martina sensed a chance to get perverse. "I piss in his mouth, fuck his ass with a strap-on, have him service my slaves, suck them, be fucked by them, I torture him, I pierced his tongue, dick, nipples; I fisted him right here in the office."

He turned to me. "Y-you let men fuck you."

"I didn't have any choice."

"How so?"

"Because my mistress ordered me to do it."

"So if I bent you over the table and fucked you right here…"

"I wouldn't do it."

"But if Martina told you to do it, you would do it?"

"Correct."

"Because you have to do what she says, no matter how humiliating to you?"

"Correct."

"Do you get off on the humiliation?"

"I do now, yes."

He turned to Martina. "You also get off on the humiliation?"

"Yes."

"So if I said that I was going to fuck him, you would let me, because you know how humiliating it would be for him."

"Correct."

He walked behind me, slowly, and gently pushed on my back, forcing me over the desk. "So, if I was to call Kevin and put him on speakerphone, and tell him what I'm doing and why, then you would be completely freaked out."

"Yes," I told him.

Martina was grinning now. She walked over to me, pulled up my skirt and pulled down my knickers. Then she undid Donald's flies, taking out his hard cock. She spit on it, then sucked it for a bit, before aiming it at my puckering anus. Donald pushed in. He moaned, "ohhhh…yes, you're sooo tight." I moaned too; his cock was big and wide.

In the meantime, I heard dialling. "Hello?" Kevin said.

"Kev, this is Donald…" and he went on to explain what was going on.

"Dude, you're fucked up, but it sounds cool. Mike, or should I say Michelle, I'll have to come and see you."

I moaned. I couldn't speak; Donald's cock was slamming in and out of me like a piston.

"Sorry Kev, he can't speak right now, I'm fucking him hard."

"Great, I'll just listen."

One or two colleagues had gathered to watch. They were laughing and staring. I was so embarrassed. Donald moaned and suddenly I was filled with his cum.

"Can I have a go?" My colleague Pavel asked. And no sooner had he said it, his cock was out and in my used ass.

More of my colleagues came in and began to put their cocks in my mouth and ass. Women and men alike pissed on me, slapped me, whipped me. I watched Donald kiss Martina, then they began to fuck, right in front of me.

Wait, I thought, this can't possibly be real.

"Mike!" I heard. "MIKE!"

"MIKE!!!" My eyes shot open and I lifted my head up. Donald was stood in front of me, dressed. My assistant's table was empty, just a PC which was off. I looked down at myself and saw I was wearing my Gucci suit. What the hell?

"Errr…what?" I asked.

"Dude, what the hell?"

"Sorry, dozed off. What do you want Don?"

"Kevin's birthday this weekend, doofus! Is everything set?"

"Err, yeah mate, all set."

"The strip club?"

"Table booked."

"Good! This is going to be swee-eeet."

"Thanks Barney, now get out of my office."

"Fuck you." Donald said, leaving.

I sat there shivering. That was weird, I thought. Damn, it was all a dream. I couldn't believe that I was disappointed that it was all a dream.

Saturday night was a blinder. It was my friend Kevin's 30th birthday, and as such, we decided to make it a bit of a blinder. It started out with paintball, went on to karting, dinner, and a strip club. Prague's strip-clubs are something truly special. The girls are beautiful to say the very least, and there's always something for everyone.

We bought Kevin a special treat for his birthday; two strippers took him on stage, stripped him (almost) naked and danced on him. He was totally humiliated, and determined to get us back. The others placed the blame on me, after all, it was my idea, so Kevin decided that I needed to suffer the most.

But I didn't suffer at all. When the gorgeous latex-clad brunette approached, she stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me, probably in the same way I was staring at her. She reached out a hand to me and I took it, kneeling down in front of her and bowing my head.

"So it wasn't just my dream?" She asked.

"No…Mistress Martina."

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers