Like an exotic flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

'First you unclip my hair and uncoil it.' There was no fussiness, he did it with a deftly cleverness.

'I know how to do it, I have done it many times over in my fantasy,' he declared. He buried his face in my hair and inhaled deeply. 'Your hair is as soft as the gentle silken breeze of December. Cool soft and copious. And it smells like a bed of poppies.'

'Now open and unroll my saree and fold it back on the rack,' I commanded feigning mock seriousness. He plunged upon the new mission with a pious dedication.

'Do you like my blouse?'

"Very much. it fits marvelously to your ... to your beautiful assets,'

'My beautiful assets!,' I laughed.

'Your blouse is close fitting to your celestial anatomy. Just like your second skin.'

I stitch my blouses myself, nobody can do it better. Many women need their blouses done by me, it is an art. I looked down on my bust. My lovely girlies were cutely filled into the blouse cups, encased in the 36 D brassiere.

'I wish I could be your blouse, I wish I could be your bra, so that I could be close to your .. to your heart all the time,'

'You naughty boy, come on, open it and help me to the bath,'

He opened my blouse, hook by hook. His palm swishing over the rich excited globes. He peeled off the blouse and inhaled deeply the scent of mine on it.

'What a naughty boy you have grown to be,' I gathered him and pulled him to me. He yielded to me and laid his lovely head on my bust, just above the breast. Involuntarily he kissed my skin after a few moments of getting adjusted to the new experience. Then he licked the skin tentatively.

'Oh my', I gasped, 'I know what you need.'

I pulled down one of the cups of my bra and offered him a furious nipple waiting to explode. His lips were immediately latched to it. The feeling was beyond language. I found myself quivering and hissing. He passionately licked my aureole and the rest of the delicious melon that was denied a man's touch for many, many years of its existence. Exasperated, I guided his lips to the nipple again. He was obedient, his right hand, on its own moved to my other breast. I knew something was happening to my body, against my will. I was coming like a tornado. It was a new experience.

I had never climaxed with my husband. The only orgasm I have ever had was with a sophisticated lady. Whilst taking measurements of bust, things progressed step by step to a transient lesbian intimacy. But that is yet another story.

'Oh, my child what is happening to me?

'Your body is only acknowledging my adoration, for many many years I have secretly been worshipping your assets. These are the most mesmerizing part of you,' he inferred with satisfaction.

My son was very correct. I know that even women are distracted by my perfectly shaped cones of luscious grace. Sometimes I have even capitalized on them in my business war. So far I have never shared them with any man after my aborted marriage.

The violent orgasm made me sweetly weak, I wanted to slump and lay back forgetting every mundane concern. Quite flushed and worn out I collapsed on the bed.

He religiously untied my underskirt and pulled it down. I knew that my milky white panties were very wet and soaked. He tentatively ventured to pull them down. I obligingly lifted my butt. The syrupy honey had glued the gusset to my core. With coveting gaze he peeped into the panties, just pulled out.

'You made it all wet and smelly,' I accused in half sleep.

'Thank you for making this, you know not for how many years I have craved for winning a drop of this heavenly feed,' he was sniffing at the gusset in a hypnotic trance.

I smiled in my dazed afterglow. In one swipe he collected a wad full of my mucus on his tongue and showed it to me. It spread cutely and gracefully on his tongue and then he closed his moth. He closed his eyes and was enjoying the taste and scent.

'Oh, goddess mother, this is heavenly feed indeed, I knew that you would taste great, just like the mix of fruits,' he declared.

'Have you tasted any other woman,' I asked innocently as if I did not know.

He was taken by surprise.

'Yes, a nice lady has tutored by how to please a woman. But her honey is milky white and it has an earthy twang. Yours is pure, clear and tastes divine.'

I remembered the days when my juices were running out for nothing. I had ignored then as a ephemeral nuisance.

'I am all spoiled, I must take a bath,' I dragged myself to the bath room. He followed like a lolling puppy.

I knew that his eyes were glued to my curvaceous bum. I swayed them deliberately. I applied soap on my breasts and pubic hair and caressed those private regions to make him happy. He helped me to wipe myself dry.

The atmosphere was charged with high voltage passions. Sparks streaked between us, between our eyes, between our hands. My panties tickled and teased my pussy. After a hurried dinner, he was hovering around expecting something more. Usually we have our food at separate times. Today things are different.

He helped me with the dish washing. Often brushing my bum, often sniffing my hair, often brushing past my bust.

While I was busy washing the towel bending over the sink, I felt him kneeling behind be and sniffing in the cleft between my buttocks. Of course I was wet. I was tipsy with desire. I pretended to be unaware of him and softly pressed my anus to his nose on an off. He might have got a good smell of my essence as I was practically naked except for the thin translucent night gown.

'It is surprising that you have fallen for an old hag like me,' I teased.

'You are the most beautiful, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. As far as I am concerned, none can hold a candle to your beauty. I have never seen, not even in pictures, such beautiful breasts. They are perfect, with a tongue watering sag. The entire world ceases to be when I am near them.'

'Oh my darling,' I opened my gown a bit for his benefit.

'Don't you think that they are a bit large for me?'

'Never, they are perfect. You have protected them with the right kind of blouses and bras. Ten years ago you measured 34C, six years ago you were 35 and six months ago you marvelously filled into perfect 36D. I have been recording how you have been clothing your perfect body for the last many years. Now I know that they are very sensitive to love. See how they receive me,' he stretched his right hand and fondled my breast. He opened a few more hooks and used both hands to delicately love and pamper the girls.

'I am happy that I protected my girlies so long. Though they are attached to me, hereon they are yours and you must take care of them,' I stated.

'Indeed I will. They have to be oiled and massaged with herbal oils and must be encased in comfortable and supporting bra cups. I will see to that,' he said.

'So very cunning of you, dirty brat,' I chided mockingly.

'I am honored to be allowed to worship you,' Allen said.

'You could have tasted me from my used panties, did you not do that?'

"Not that I would not rather I could not. I did not want to violate you. I did not want to pilfer into your sacro sanct world. I wanted to worship you from a distance.'

I was moved. 'I am only a human being, not a goddess.

"You are celestial, at least to me..'

'I am happy that now I have an admirer at home.'

'That too forever, till the last of the grain of sand is petrified again and the flux of time runs its mysterious course', he declared gallantly.

'Can I ask you a favour?'

'Ask, you will be given.'

'Can I have your freshly used panties hereafter?'

'Why, I myself am with you always?'

'But I want to keep something intimate, something that exudes your true fragrance'

'Yes dear, you can have them, but I do not always secrete that on the gusset. But please do not stretch them, especially the gusset,' I said.

After the nocturnal chores, it was time to retire to rooms. He lingered expecting something more.

'Good night, and thank you for giving me a beautiful evening, and merry Christmas too,' I said kissing him on the cheek.

Somehow the kiss lasted long and our lips met. His tongue deliciously snaked its ambitious way into my mouth. It dueled with my tongue, caressed the roof of my mouth and licked my full set of teach. I was weak again.

'You dirty boy, where did you learn this,' I gasped.

He smiled mischievously, "I have longed for it for years. Your mouth tastes great as I expected. Your teeth are like buds of jasmine. I have fulfilled a long cherished desire.'

He might have got a taste of the dessert I had after dinner.

Our bodies were riveted into one by our passionate arms. We were fused into one.

'Come to my room and let me see how you love me,' I said.

The gentle Christmas night dragged on outside. Christmas stars were twinkling in every house, carol songs reverberated on the roads. The cool, cozy, rejuvenating December night enveloped us. After long, long years of physical desolation, I was offering myself as my Christmas gift to my dear child, my own flesh and blood. The rationality thereof can wait for another day. It appeared to be the most natural thing. In my bedroom he stood looking at me dazed, as if he had seen an apparition.

Strangely a freak thought on Sankaracharya flashed past me. I realized the essential unity of life. All life, transcending the myriad show of time and space would merge into an absolute unity. The feeling of multiplicity, the delusion of diversity, is drowned in the rarified world of no tags attached love.

'Come-on, show me how you love me,' I taunted. He was suddenly brought back to reality and came near to me. Then as if unveiling a gift from God, he touched the hem of my translucent night gown and lifted it. I raised my arms to help him get me out of the robe. I pirouetted in my private bed room to help him absorb my frame. Then I reclined on the soft warm bed, my body agog with anticipation. His eyes were ablaze with passion.

As I anticipated, he began at my feet. Gathering both my feet into his hands, he kissed them and ran his soft fingers over them. Then to my surprise, he pushed my big toe into his mouth. The effect on me was unprecedented. I shivered with a delicious passion.

'Oh mother,' he was whimpering.

He was licking and massaging each toe and the space in between the toes with his magical tongue. My torso bucked and quivered uncontrollably.

'Oh my, oh my god, my darling,' I heard me yelping. He kissed, petal soft kisses, on my sole and it gravitated to my soul. His deft and lips moved upward slowly as if an eternity was before him. I waited soft and pliable. He kissed his way up, lingering on my shin, making love to my knees, hugging and licking my thighs. I thought that he was progressing to the ultimate, to feed on the honey I was oozing out for my darling. No, he flipped me over. He wanted to wait in agonized anticipation for the crowning moment. He was on my bum, running his fluttering fingers on my sensitive behind. Now his lips were on them. He was kissing and caressing them with his tongue. I writhed and cooed. His tongue veered in between the luscious and ripe globes. My body, without my obvious consent, spread my thighs to give him easy access. Now his tongue was at the most secretive part of mine.

'Oh mommy divine,' he ranted devouring my nether hole. I was making strange sounds.

'The ring of hair around you down here is beautiful,' he huffed. He licked on each hair down there.

'So soft, the angelic hairs are standing guard over the delicious opening,' he panted illegibly.

'My darling, my darling,' I kept ranting.

The he bit one strand of hair and pulled on them. I squealed with pleasant pain. He came up chewing and eating one or two hairs. I was tremendously moved.

'Who taught you this wicked thing?'

"Somebody who knows better,' he chuckled.

'Has your teacher got soft hair down there?'

"Not much, not this lovely either,' he revealed.

Now he was on my navel region, his hands and his lips leaving behind a tail of beloved Goosebumps. After an exquisitely long period of time he was at last on my impatient tits. Both his hands adored them, and his lips claimed them with pious determination. My body had gone beyond my control long back. My body needed it so very bad for so long- the touch of a loving hand. It was happening, my own child was doing it. My own man.

Now his lips were in my armpits, softly teasing the silken tuft of hair. The perfume of my toilet soap must still be there. He was licking my armpit like an ice-cream cone. Now there is no turning back, the tremendous moment in my whole bloody life has come.

'For at least ten years I have rehearsed this, savoring your blessed armpits,' he declared. I opened my arms more for my child and kissed his crown lovingly.

He kissed gently my neck and my collar bone. At last he was on my lips. He gently licked my outer lips and then pressed his way in persistently. I cannot deny him. His tongue was inside my mouth, he was lost in an oblivious bliss. I was riding the crest of a gargantuan carnal passion, which I had never felt for anybody. He was a perfect kisser, Maria has obviously fine tuned his talents. I ran my hand on the back of his head, encouraging him and my tongue was lost in a sweet duel with his. They seemed to have personalities of their own. My body had recognized its mate, its alter ego, its true counterpart. I was heady with passion. Sparks of passion ricocheted in the air.

Then his tongue invaded my ear lobes, and then the back of my ears. He kissed my eyes, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling. Again he moved down, lingering on my tits lovingly, like a devout pilgrim at the shrine. He wonderful lips are moving down south, many things are possible. Will he again bypass my core are repeat it all? At last he was there. He showered butterfly kisses on my soft perfumed mat of hair. Then he ran his feathery tongue on either side of the puffed lips. His tongue moved down to my ass hole once again and worshipped my opening with a determination. Again he came up hill, this time fortunately he was clamped to my core. My pristine love was pouring into the starved mouth of my dear child.

'Let me see this heavenly garden to my heart's content. Let me worship this for the rest of my life, the life giver, the spring of rejuvenating nectar, the center of the universe. There is not a single human being who does not at times desire to shut himself up into the safe aquatic environment of his mother's inside. This is my home, my shrine, my chapel, my salvation,' hi s soliloquy dragged on, lovingly eyeing my private garden. I never shave down there. He was happily fluffing the wisps down there.

'Here, darling,' I encouraged him running my hands on his bushy soft hair. I could feel my love flowing copiously into his eager mouth. Even while drinking the sweet syrup, my child took care on and off to tantalizingly lick my clitoris. He knew the trick, teasing the clit produces more honey. He was latched there as a calf at its dam's udder. I loved the feel. I felt that I was feeding life into my child, the ultimate nourishment. I watched my body behaving wantonly, as if it was all very natural. Indeed love has reason, the act of love knows no treason.

I was lifting my torso to feed him more, to devour him into me, to make him my own, to be me. I distantly heard warning signals. I heard the peal of church bells. I heard fulminating blaze of carnal conflagration. My body writhed and slithered. I thought I was going to urinate, I thought I was going to defecate, I thought I was going to explode, I thought that my nipples were getting wet, I thought I was blacking out. I thought that I was dying for good. Then I experienced mouthfuls of my delicious honey shooting into his mouth. My poor darling was struggling not to waste a drop. Slowly I slipped into a delicious slumber, oblivious of everything, it was a dreamless sleep, a therapeutic sleep after many years.

When I opened my eyes into a warm sunny Christmas morning, relaxed and rejuvenated, he was still there. Bathed, cleaned and fresh. He gave me a good morning kiss and said, 'look, what I have done on my sanctum sanctorum.'

I looked down and was surprised to see that my pussy was bedecked with a motley of flowers. The fragrance of flowers filled the room.

'Sweet boy,' I smiled.

He came and sat on the bed. His hands automatically came to my relaxed breasts and began to fondle them. I felt pampered and spoiled.

'Are we doing something wrong?' I asked.

'The strong is never wrong, the wrong ones are never strong. We are what we think we are, we are what we eat, we are what we meet. But then love needs no explanation, no foot notes,' he rhymed coyly.

"What do you think love is?'

"Love is sacrifice. Love is giving oneself up for the beloved. God so loved the world that he gave himself up that the world may live forever. This Christmas night we get nearer to God by knowing each other more dearly.'

'I am happy that you are not devastated by the force of new events,' I said.

'There is nothing new, Eve was loved by her kids, apparently.'

'But you can be sorry when you know the truth of things'

'Knowledge is a pile of lies and wisdom is the style of life. No man is a rival to his mother- he is the beloved extension of herself. Her love for him is an extended Narcissism', '

'But you know, there is retribution of God for going astray',

'There is no retribution for true love and it is not a crime to be true. Suppressed and muffled emotions are more inflammable and lethal than the imperious social ballistics on expressed emotions.'

'What if I had been thick to your profound passions?'

'I have learned somewhere that life is a separation and a helplessness and love is the therapeutic oblivion. But love rejected is sadly poetic, the denied avenues are pathetically romantic.'

'Come here man child,' I pulled him by his gorgeous erection. He got on his feet and came close to me. Immediately I opened his fly and pulled out his magnificent and magnanimous erection for his mother. In no time he was in my mouth.

'How long will you last?' I asked.

'As long as you want,' he bragged.

Within five minutes he flooded me with his ultimate offering. It tasted good and yummy. I gulped it down with real pride and affection. He had offered the water of life to me, his mother. He still remained stiff. I pulled him to my bed and said, 'you insatiable man beast, let me show you what you need.'

I straddled him the way I had dreamt in the morning. I pushed his member straight into my wet core like knife into butter. Then I fed one of nipples into his eager mouth. I found myself pumping him in a primordial abandon. Again I found another orgasm building in me. I flooded him with my clear delicious juices. Still he remained stiff.

'I guess I need one more orgasm to make up for the past. This time we'll come together, okay,' I said.

He nodded ebulliently. In fact I wanted him to come inside me, I wanted it desperately. That alone will clinch our deal, our eternal bond. Again I was squeezing his member, humping like a possessed creature.

'Yes mommy, it is coming, it is coming,' he cried.

'Let it be, just enjoy it with me,'

This time we made it together. I collapsed on his chest and laughed on the wickedness of it. This is the brilliant way to begin a Christmas day, our own secretive way. We still remained coupled. He was deep inside me, feeling and feeding my famished internal gate, quenching the thirst of my soul, filling in the voids and black holes inside me.

When I could recoup myself from the post orgasmic daze, I slid out of his chest and hugged him lovingly. Then we began out sweet talk, heart to heart, casually exploring each other's body. In due course I found myself on top of him again, but with a different orientation. My face was on his drenched loins, I licked the mixed juices from his balls and member. I pulled off the foreskin of my child and closely studied its texture. He was clean, bathed in my enticing juice. In the height of my passion I reveled my own juice on him.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers