Like an exotic flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still more important, my greedy pussy was glued to his lovely mouth. I was feeding him again, this time our mixed juices, but mostly mine as his had largely oozed out of me as I was on top.

I could decipher his unconditional love exuded from his mind and body. Love never lies, even behind the veneer of white lies, there lies bottomless goodwill. In those sedated moments, it dawned on me that love never dies, and when one dies love is unfettered from the deluding grossness. Only one has to be true to one's feelings in the name of love. Jocasta flunked because she dreaded the force of love. Oedipus tasted the truth that lies low in every mortal form in human form. But then there is society and it s prudish pretentions. Society did not come through when I was alone and tied to deprecating privations. Sign posts are an integral part of social engineering. This moment marks the happy denouement of my lonely life and there is no tomorrow to frown at me menacingly. We strain for nothing when brain takes over, we ease into a lovely strain when love takes over. Happiness has to be the way and not the end.

'You are spoiling me and even my business,' I happily observed.

"Here real big pussiness is involved, business can wait because your pussy will be busy hereafter,' he said with a glee.

Now that we have each other, I realized that physical love is the crowning moment of a standing mutuality. I guess I have regained the music of life, riding the magic carpet of love. No I realize with a sad satisfaction that life is not success alone. The meaning of life lies in yielding, sharing and sacrificing. I cannot deny my body to my beloved and I cannot deny my body what it needs, I cannot deny my soul what it needs.

Thus our life into an eternity began, finding solace and happiness in each other. Still I will let him service Maria, when I am on my periods. But he loves to make love to me even when I am on my period. It is enticing and exciting to me. He even wants to make oral love to me during the monthly ooze also. May be we will try it one day. In love there are no taboos. In love there are no contradictions.

I looked forward to a long time of present moments pleasantly basking in the sun of my son. When all is said and done, these sadly happy memories will remain.