All Comments on 'Like Another Peyton Place'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nasty and nice

Old Clyde has it made and reading the end makes me wish I could sit in the closet and watch my wife with the girl that lives next door to us too.

cdonchuknow1cdonchuknow1almost 9 years ago
Great story

I can relate. Sure wish there was a 19 yr old living next to me.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 9 years ago
Yes!

Nasty old Clyde is a man I can relate to. The ass play and the dirty talk was a blast!

ophelia_cummingophelia_cummingalmost 9 years ago
HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS... I CANT. I JUST CANT.

I leave this site for a year to focus on school and I come back today and what do I find in the a*al new stories? (all the other sections are too fetishey or weird for me; this is the section you can get closest to normal sex) I only clicked because of the name; didn't like the book all that much. This is the first time I've ever come across this author before on this site. I swear. Not that I spend that much time on this site anyways. Like I actually haven't read many stories before this one so I apologize if this isn't a very good review. But my first reaction? EWWWWWW. Thinking about someone writing this is disgusting. I can't even believe this is happening. Like I had no idea whatsoever. I swear. And the craziest part? My horoscope today said I would be surprised. Like that is such a weird coincidence I literally cannot. To be fair, my horoscope technically did not mention anything about writing specifically, but it was literally correct. OH MY GOD.

ophelia_cummingophelia_cummingalmost 9 years ago
HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS PART TWO

I feel like my earlier comment was not very clear. To make it clear, my reaction to this story comes from the fact that this reminds me of an old man I know. I had always suspected there was more to him than met the eye but I didn't really think he was that perverted. I mean he always stared just a bit too much and I could never quite figure out why. I always thought it was kindly concern from a nice old man but boy was I wrong. He was clearly thinking disgusting thoughts in his mind but I was too innocent to realize. The worst part is that I kind of liked him (you know until now when I realize that all old men are perverts) and so I kidded around with him and was trying to be cute. But I was mostly just trying to be funny, now I'm worried he'll take me seriously. I mean, I never thought anyone could come up with something like this. So I guess I have a question for the author, who has clearly written a great quantity of similarly disgusting stories. No offense, not to sound like a prude, but I actually don't read that much of this genre and mostly romantic novels found at the public library. Like I have really only read a few stories on this site and only wandered here out of boredom today. Would you say that this is an accurate representation of all old men, even the seemingly nice ones? Also, don't take that too harshly, I know how it sounds. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm disillusioned by what I thought was an innocent, charming old man who now upon reading these stories I now am not quite sure of, as in I suspect he might actually be some kind of pervert or something. What do you think?

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Ophelia

Thanks for reading and commenting twice. As for your choice of reading material here at literotica, I suggest that before you read anything you first check the category of the story. In the Anal category - you will find ass, guaranteed, along with a variety of things being done to said asses.

There are also story tags attached to each story so if you are squeamish you might want to check those too before reading.

Yes, this old man in the story is not sweet and adorable but is not the typical senior next door. People don't come here to read about an old geezer who sits in his rocking chair, drooling and dozing in between soiling himself. Well, maybe some do but most don't.

I admit my stories are coarse and few are the romantic Danielle Steel things you seem to favor, but there is a Romance category here that might have more of the things you are looking for, the only difference being that instead of "heaving bosoms" you may encounter more provocative descriptions.

Thank you for reading though,

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Great !!! should be a whole series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very cute story! Wish it had been continued but too late now !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous