Like Another Peyton Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edna? Hell no. There was no way she would have done that with me. There had been a girl I had once dated who said she wanted to try it but it didn't work out that well. Then again, I didn't know what I was doing then either.

"You like to rim?" Jessie asked me as she took the lotion from me and spread a generous coating on my angry looking dick, pulling me over by my cock to the bales of hay that I had covered with a blanket earlier.

"Rim?" I asked, not having a clue what she was talking about.

"You know how to eat pussy don't you Mr. Turner," Jessie said as she got up on the hay that I had fashioned into a pretty sturdy bed and spread her legs.

"I sure do," I practically drooled as I stared at the bush that was so dense with fur that her pussy was not visible in the lantern light, and as I leaned over and let my tongue slide down the thin row of golden hairs that started just below her belly button and fanned out quickly I was ready to show her how it was done.

"Rimming's like eating pussy," Jessie explained as she leaned back and grabbed the backs of the down covered thighs, raising her legs straight up saying, "Except you use your mouth on my anus. First your tongue, then your fingers and then your cock. Boy, don't you and Mrs. Turner do stuff like this?"

I did a triple take at that but I figured that even though this wasn't on my bucket list, that was mostly because I was ignorant about it. Seeing Jessie spreading her legs apart and revealing that like she had said the night before, her ass was as hairy as the rest of her, I dove in.

It was as funky as it was furry, but after my tongue had flattened the hair down against her skin and was able to make out the puckered ring I began to get the knack off it, even poking the tip of my tongue in while Jessie writhed on the makeshift bed.

"Finger," Jessie moaned as she frigged her pussy. "Stick your finger in my ass."

"Yeah!" Jessie howled as I eased my long bony digit into what felt like a furnace, and after some intimate deep probing she was hitting my arm with the bottle of lotion. "Grease your finger up - use two fingers. Prime me up good Mr. Turner."

I did as she asked, although I admit to feeling squeamish at first as I struggled to get my middle and index finger in that tiny balloon knot, but after a few probes I saw Jessie was loving it so I began working them in briskly.

"I'm ready," Jessie said as she climbed down off the hay, and after looking down at my raging erection she correctly noted, "And so are you. Having fun?"

"Hell yeah!" I declared.

"After you stick it in my ass..." Jessie started to say before I stopped her.

"I'll be gentle," I assured her, but that wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"No way. I like it fast and hard," Jessie said just before she turned around and presented herself to me. "Fuck my asshole like it owes you money. As hard as you can. I can take it, and if you want to talk dirty I like that too. Pull my hair and slap me around if you want, as long as you don't leave no marks."

That all sounded great to me, except for the slapping part since I had managed to go 64 years without doing that to a woman and wasn't about to start now, and so with that in mind I sidled up behind her with my greased cock rubbing into her slick crack.

"AWWWWW!" Jessie groaned as I pushed the tip of my cock into the little knot, and while it was a struggle at first once I got the ridge of the head inside Jessie the rest poured in like butter.

"Damn!" I hissed as I sunk into what felt a lot like a pussy, a very very tight pussy that clamped around me like a vice.

"Oh damn Daddy," Jessie cried out. "Your cock is so big in my little asshole."

"And you love it too, you little slut," I snapped, getting into the act as best I could, and since I didn't have any daughters even the Daddy part didn't bother me.

If anything it added an extra level of nastiness to the proceedings, although when you're a senior citizen in a barn with a teenager, sticking your cock in an anus your tongue just got done licking while your wife is inside watching Hawaii Five O, the nastiness level is already pretty high.

"That's it Daddy. Harder!" Jessie insisted as I stood behind her with my hands on her bony hips like the captain of a ship, shoving practically my entire tool into her as the bales of hay began to move with the force of my thrusts.

"Shut up! You want Mommy to hear us?" I cackled, the thought of Edna playing the Mommy amusing me.

"Don't cum yet Daddy," Jessie insisted, and I noticed that while she had one hand clutching the blanket the other was underneath her, and I could actually feel her playing with herself while my cock probed deep.

"What are you doing with your hand?" I asked as I grabbed Jessie's scalp as gently as I could and lifted her head a bit, and the girl made it look dramatic and she jerked her head around like I was the one doing it.

"Playing with myself," Jessie whimpered. "I'm playing with my cunt while you fuck my hairy asshole. You're so big and it hurts so much!"

"Take it and like it!" I snarled, assuming that she was playing because she was pushing back against my thrusts, and a few seconds later Jessie was coming, her passionate squeals only partially muffled by the mouthful of blanket I had shoved in her pie hole when she started to get loud.

"Are you going to cum Daddy?" Jessie asked as I let go of her hair, and she was right. "I want to feel you cum in my ass Daddy. I want to feel your big dick jerk inside my and fill me with your sap."

She got her wish seconds later as I filled her bowels with what felt like a ridiculous amount of semen, and after I came I collapsed on the girl whose back was as sweaty as my chest was. Only when my dick slithered out of her did I straighten up, and as I did my back gave me a subtle reminder that I was 64.

"You never had ass before did you Mr. Turner?" Jessie asked as I got dressed.

"Long long time ago," I admitted. "Was I any good?"

"Course you were. Did you like it?"

"I sure did, although I would also like to sample the opening I didn't try yet," I said.

"Can't."

"I'm 64 years old. I doubt whether I'm still able to breed."

"You might be 64 but you fuck like you're half that," Jessie declared, and that made me smile as she kissed my cheek. "Tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure, unless you can't."

"Oh, I'm sure I can. I'm just surprised that... hell I'm surprised at everything."

"Then get your rest and eat your Wheaties, or whatever it is you eat to make that dick hard," Jessie instructed. "I'll be here same time tomorrow night."

She was a woman of her word because she came back the next night, and the night after that. Five nights in a row, and then after a day of rest on Sunday she came back on Monday as well.

I was perfectly content to spend the rest of my life like this, working and tolerating the days while waiting for the nights, although I didn't expect it to last forever.

What I didn't expect was Tuesday night.

***

Epilogue...

Tuesday - a day that would like in infamy for me, and although it wasn't Pearl Harbor Day it felt like it at the time. There was something odd all day but I was too focused on my evening rendezvous to notice. Dinner came and went and I went out and met Jessie at the usual time.

By then she was letting my eat her pussy too from time to time, and after we did our usual oral antics to each other Jessie climbed onto the hay bed and onto her back. She had introduced me to this position earlier and I found liked it as much or better than doggie style.

I think it was getting to see Jessie's front side that made it exciting to take her anally like that, and the girl made it better by playing with her titties while I thrust into her. That night Jessie had even added a new wrinkle by playfully leaning over and licking her own armpit, fully aware about how sexy I thought her unshorn beauty was.

We had just finished, with Jessie coming twice as I impaled her hard and fast, and then I came as well. Jessie had just concluded with a series of "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" rants as I came, but then she let out another expletive while looking over my shoulder.

I was about to ask what was wrong when the dimly lit barn exploded with a bright flash of light. It was then I discovered a couple of things along with the fact that the two of us that an audience.

One thing I learned was that I had a strong heart, because if I didn't I would have keeled over from the shock of the flash along with seeing Jessie's bulging eyes.

The second thing I found out what that unbeknownst to me not only did our old Polaroid camera have film in it and still worked, Edna knew how to use it.

"Huh?" I mumbled stupidly as I jumped off of Jessie and turned to face the intruder, and when I saw it was my wife I suppose it would have been worse if it was Jessie's father, but not by much.

"You disgusting old man!" Edna clucked. "Taking advantage of that poor girl. How stupid do you think I am. I can hear your grunting like animals in the house."

"What?" I replied, still in a daze.

"There's laws against things like that you know!" Edna declared as she waved the camera in the air before pulling the print out and waited for it to develop.

"Laws against what?" I asked, and Jessie chirped, "Mr. Turner didn't make me do nothing. I'm 19."

"Well," Edna said as she seemed surprised at that. "And besides, he's my husband."

"Only technically," I reminded my wife.

"And what if you made the girl pregnant? Did you ever think of that?"

"I'm 64 frigging years old!" I whined.

"He didn't put his dick in my pussy," Jessie offered.

"Don't give me that. I just saw it and I have the proof!" Edna declared as she peeled open the picture, which would turn out to be not very flattering to my bony ass but quite graphic all things considered.

"No Mrs. Turner. He had his dick in my ass. That's all me ever do!" Jessie said.

"Sodomy? That's supposed to make it okay?" Edna asked my girlfriend. "You should be ashamed to let that old bastard root into your bowels like a dog."

"He was good," Jessie reasoned. "I'm sorry about you seeing that but I'm not a kid and can do what I want."

"Well I'll find out how your mother feels about this when I show her this picture," Edna proclaimed, and while that didn't phase Jessie too much my wife's last comment did. "Or your father. How do you think your father would like seeing what you're really like?"

While I suspected her father knew damn well what Jessie was like and might have helped create what she had become, the mention of her father seeing her with me or anybody else was chilling.

"Please don't Mrs. Turner," Jessie pleaded as her eyes filled up, and that was when I decided to speak up.

"Let's step outside for a second," I told my wife. "Get dressed Jessie. I'll be right back."

Outside of the barn, Edna had lost some of her indignation but was still not pleased. She asked me how long it had been going on and I told her the truth.

"I heard you last night and peeked inside," Edna explained. "I couldn't believe it."

"I may be old but I'm still a man," I reminded her. "You don't want to have sex with me? Fine, but not offering at least a little affection over the last four years or so? Not a bit?"

"You're right," Edna actually admitted to my surprise. "That's not fair of me, but why with her? She's pleasant enough looking but still."

"I like her and she's willing."

"But she's not very well developed - I mean she's built like a boy," Edna sniffed.

"She's a woman," I told my wife and was a little miffed at her statement all things considered, and although I wasn't going to say anything about it I couldn't resist by adding, "And after all, she was woman enough for you to give her breast exams, wasn't she?"

The look of horror on Edna's face was exquisite, so much so that it almost made everything worthwhile to see her speechless for once in her life.

"Don't tell Jessie I told you," I cautioned.

"I was - it was just..." Edna mumbled. "I didn't mean to but it just happened. She reminds me of an old friend from my neighborhood. Did she tell you everything?"

I nodded although I didn't have any idea what "everything" meant, since all I knew about was them feeling up each other's tits.

"I think we can come to some sort of agreement on all of this," I suggested, and as I explained what I had in mind I kept an eye on the door to make sure Jessie was not within earshot.

"Okay," Edna replied when I was done, and while she acted at first like she wanted no part of my scheme, the more she thought about it the better she seemed to like it.

"You know that if I knew about this hidden side of you, it would have made things a lot different around here," I told my wife after we agreed that nothing that had happened between the three of us would ever be thrown in our faces.

"I don't know how Jessie will feel about this," Edna asked before going inside the house.

"Let me handle this," I replied before rejoining my mistress, and like I suspected Jessie was not adverse to my proposal - the parts I told her about.

I had told Jessie what Edna wanted and was not surprised when she agreed, since the word no didn't seem to be in her dictionary. The part I didn't explain that the next night when Jessie came over, I wasn't visiting my brother.

Where was I? Sitting bare-assed on a stool in our bedroom closet with a clear view of the entire room while a radio played in the background to mask any sounds I might make.

Edna hadn't looked this good in years, the sexy nightie I bought her still fitting after all these years even if it was a bit snug in the bust because while the rest of her slender body hadn't changed much her breasts had kept growing as they headed south.

Jessie looked nice too, although she did look a bit scared as Edna escorted her into the bedroom. Then again, Jessie always looked sexy to me, but I was delighted when I discovered that Edna found many of her charms as attractive as I did.

"You're so tall now honey," Edna cooed as she undressed the teenager lovingly, a stark difference to the way I usually clawed her things off.

"And your boobies are even bigger," Jessie giggled as she kneaded the pendulous jugs through the nightie. "Wish mine got bigger."

"You're a beautiful young woman," Edna assured her as she got Jessie naked, "And look at you! Look how hairy you've become. Your father still doesn't let you shave I see."

"Just my legs," Jessie lamented as Edna's aging hands caressed her bushy underarms before my wife brought my girlfriend down to the sheets and lifted her own nightie up and over her head, her breasts swaying and she prepared to go down on the girl. "Gross?"

"Hardly - just the opposite," Edna declared before she went down on Jessie, and as the teen writhed in the sheets and my hand pulled on my cock I discovered that I stumbled into the best of all possible worlds.

I could look, which I loved doing, and I could still enjoy my lady friend other times too. Who knows, I mused? Maybe this would re-kindle what I once had with my wife. That would be fine with me too.

***

Thanks for reading.

12