All Comments on 'Like Blood for Coffee Pt. 01'

by NoraBarnacle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!!

This is one of the best stories i have read on here. Your characters were awesome please keep giving us chapters like this. wish i could give it a 100 stars thanks for the great story.

PlushpuppyPlushpuppyover 6 years ago
Wow

A beautiful, engaging story. I feel awe struck and teary. 5 stars

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 6 years ago
Belongs in Sci-fi fantasy

see above

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You!

I wish all writers would take note of your 6 paged chapter as the best way to truly engage readers. Some would dole out each page calling it a chapter and expect us to be breathlessly waiting for the next post! Nothing turns me off more. It takes well crafted content to build us characters and a world we can bond with. I am now invested and can't wait for more. Even your spelling and grammatical errors didn't drown out my enjoyment. I so look forward to what you have planned for these complex characters.

NoraBarnacleNoraBarnacleabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, wonderful readers!

Wow - you guys are so nice! I'm just writing this for fun - and still learning how to use this lovely site. Part 2 will be under the Sci Fi/Fantasy category; look for it this week. Thanks for reading!

--Nora

HeadguyHeadguyabout 6 years ago
Top notch

It's a sign of really good writing when we the readers feel the mixed emotions of the characters, are surprised as they are. It may sound heretical on this site, but the sex is incidental to the character development. That is certainly intended as a complement; more often than not it is the other way around.

Oh, and I love the nom de plume.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 6 years ago
Chapeau!

You managed to write a story about a d/s relationship between a human and a vampire without sounding cliché.

I'm in the middle of part 02, but I feel very good about it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stunning

Romance lust beautifully written

Erotic without being gross

Character development of minor players needs to be established quickly

djb

Looking forward to further chapters

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Great story

I’m not a lover of sci-fi but this was a great read and you may have turned me.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 5 years ago
Wow

I'm a fellow writer, stumbled upon your story initially as research for bdsm writing. Just finished reading the first chapter - this is fabulous! I love your writing, the attention to detail, the entire concept... (The bits about Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts made me giggle, I must admit.) The images are beautifully evoked. Will be following you for more! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Oh my god... It is such a beautiful story. The way you pictured the story for us. Explaining the power dynamics. It is astounding that you can get in so much detail and yet keep the story interesting. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous