All Comments on 'Like Blood for Coffee Pt. 05: Conclusion'

by NoraBarnacle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scruffnzscruffnzabout 6 years ago

Bravo, one of my favorite stories :)

But, unless I missed it, why doesn't she turn Eiri into a vampire and then they could be together forever?

NoraBarnacleNoraBarnacleabout 6 years agoAuthor
@scruffnz

Next book :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There are procedures.

I think Daddy might have some harsh things to say about making a vampire out of the equivalent of a one night stand, the morning after. Perhaps there is an intermediate state, where The Prospect’s longevity is greatly increased, to give him more time to prove himself?

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago

As I’ve said previously I’m not a sc-if fan but this story has enthralled me and I think you’ve finished it at exactly the right time with the reader wanting more. Not necessarily more of Eiri and Noth but more from you as a writer. To paraphrase a film title we got the bad,then the ugly and finally the good and I would have been disappointed if you had written anything other than a happy ending.

As for Noth turning Eiri into a vampire that’s something that’s best left to our imagination.

It surely must be a good recommendation when someone who doesn’t normally like sci-fi stars a story 5-5-3-5-5. I sincerely hope that this isn’t a one-off and you’ve got something else in progress because I would love to read more of your imagination.

nikhlesh1973nikhlesh1973about 6 years ago
Next Part

Convert Eiri into Vampire or both turn into something equal.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 5 years ago
Wow!

I randomly stumbled upon this story while searching for another. While I usually don't read BDSM stories, the high score and the description tempted me. While I can't say I loved the BDSM theme itself, I really liked the world building. I suggest if you write other stories, keep it in this post-crisis world. 5*

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 5 years ago
Great series!

What an amazing read! My only regret is I started reading in the morning right before work, and then the day was completely unproductive, because I wanted to get back home to finish reading. I'm definitely into sci/fi and definitely interested in learning more about bdsm, so this was exactly what I was looking for! Great universe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous