All Comments on 'Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 05'

by sneaky_lola3

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well done

I particularly like the development and the ending. Seldom a story hornifies and touches me emotionally. Thanks!

Sneaky_LolaSneaky_Lolaalmost 7 years ago
More to come

Hey all,

If you liked this story arc and want more, fear not! I'm in the process of writing the next installment in Lola's story, which will pick up exactly where this story leaves off. Based on the feedback I received from readers, I'm going to try to post the next story in fewer, longer chapters, but this means it will take me a little bit longer to post.

If you're eager to find out how Lola's descent continues, stay tuned!

Hugs,

Sneaky_Lola

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written.

I really enjoyed this, looking forward to the next installment:)

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 7 years ago

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.dy75ua4YSXqovE6h-BHupADTEm&pid=15.1

Superb story, Lola, Enjoyed reading it entirely. Yes, Lola has some insecurities, but she's also gaining knowledge, experience, ambition and hopefully wisdom. I hope she has success in her life. whether it happens to be at Stanford or elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lola is hot, looking foward for the next chapter, any idea when that will be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is brilliant. So well-constructed and well-written. So insightful, well-paced, emotionally and sexually engaging. Fantastic!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71almost 3 years ago
Well worth the read.

You seem to be honest in appraising yourself and your attractiveness, and very human about any shortcomings. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your saga, and pleased that you're writing again.

~B

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityalmost 3 years ago

Motherfucking standing ovation!!!!

I don't know how much of this is true, (If any of it), but this truly feels like an introspective piece of art. I mean the level of detail and depth you've put into Lola(as a character) is just beautiful to read.

As a dude, i donno, i feel obligated to be offended by the idea of the 'Alpha male', much like the bimbo to femininity he comes off like an over simplified representation of masculinity, degrading it to its simplest form, a character built for the soul purpose of fucking and being fucked, like a cave man grunting and knocking out women so he can drag them away.

BUT

I think his simplicity is exactly what has always made him so beautiful (atleast as a character), much like the bimbo he is a functional concept, the physical embodiment of the orgasm.

I'm overthinking this, I know, but its fascinating, especially in literature with pieces like Untouchable and Credence how this character has pretty much been represented solely through female writers. Its hot as hell.

Can't wait to get into the rest of your work.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 3 years ago

I've been perusing the rest of Lola's adventures and find that she has a very interesting life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow so much honesty and no H.E.A crap i really love realistic stories or maybe experiences people gain thanks for sharing with us

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i agree with the comment

alpha male = bimbo sluts ->cheating,selfishness,shameless,aggressiveness,arrogance,superiority complex,highly assertive and most of the time simple to understand

take out the sexual part and they are completely empty vessels

almost no other qualities attached to them

WordWrightWordWrightover 2 years ago

>> Nothing like a pair of big tits on a hot, 18-year-old Asian girl.<<

The only way this statement could be more true is to specify yhe girl is Korean.

Catman1001Catman1001over 1 year ago

I did enjoy reading your story - thank you! The narrative revealed much about the way you respond to certain types of men and your complex feelings about it. The developing story kept me engaged through all the chapters even as I was anticipating the more explicit sex scene. I wanted to see how you wrote the climactic scene with Cam, and it didn’t disappoint. In the first chapter you described the kind of men who leave you feeling defenseless, and I could easily see elements of that pattern in the first scene where Cam meets Lola in his room and starts touching her.

I look forward to reading the rest of your work

bjmikanbjmikanover 1 year ago

Wow. I see the rawness, seduction and sadness were here in the initial stories. Very excellent job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersneaky_lola3@sneaky_lola3
** UPDATE: My next story--"Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man"--has been submitted for publication. Half-Asian girl with big boobs, daddy issues, a submissive streak, and a weakness for aggressive guys with big dicks. My Nikki Kim stories are completely fictional. My Lola s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES