All Comments on 'Like It or Not'

by rapeamaiden

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more Please

rapeamaidenrapeamaidenalmost 13 years agoAuthor

This is my first ever story, not just to Literotica, but to ever write period. So please be gentle. If you don't like it, please explain why you didn't like it.

@Anonymous... I am toying with a few ideas for a sequel but wanted to get an idea of what people thought of this story. Thank you so much for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No complaints from me

Amazing story!!!

I would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh joy, further misogynistic idiocy. When will you asinine morons realise that there is a distinction between bdsm/nc fantasy and bigotry? This is an absurd and quite frankly pathetic attempt at erotic literature and is little else that a thinly veiled piece of discriminative dogma. Utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

absolutely loved it cant wait 4 MORE keep going its HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YUM!

I love this story! I hope there is lots more where that came from!

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsalmost 13 years ago
Not a syllable out of place...

...in this enthralling write! Most enjoyed, and looking to learn there's more of this story to take in soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

Nice amount of BDSM without being over-the-top sadistic. :) I love that he takes care of her.

Kaitlin925Kaitlin925over 11 years ago
it was good up until the piercing

too much about the acts themselves, without her feelings about the acts. But then, to write that part, realistically, you'd have to be a woman.

SeducedByWordsSeducedByWordsover 11 years ago

I have to agree with the previous comment about this being utterly misogynistic. It is also true what someone said about this having been clearly written by a woman, but this is still crossing a line between being erotically appealing and purely degrading. Humiliation can of course be arousing to many in lots of different formats, but the pregnancy bit at the end was so over the top that instead of being a weird turn-on, it was just creepy and rediculous. Those who commented on the kidnapper "taking care of her at the end" are completely blind as it has been made very clear that he IS a mere sadist, and views Belle/Savannah as an object, a "heifer", a tool that means nothing and simply provides a service, not even a service that is appreciated. It is clear that this man views women as objects to be utilized, animals to be used and "milked". I honestly had to cringe in disgust. Now, as harsh as that all was, I do want to compliment the author on her first attempt at writing erotica. I know it is very hard to do something new and put it out there to be read and critiqued. You had a very good start.

JynxGravelynJynxGravelynover 10 years ago
I Loved It

I completely disagree with the other two. I have a huge impregnation fetish and bondage fetish, and this story really excited me. I do not like the degrading of women thing at all, however, but with my fetishes its a bit hard not to be turned on by force impregnation, piercing, and "breeding slave" aspects in this story. So, to the others who posted comments, it just depends on the person reading the story. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that others won't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous