All Comments on 'Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 01'

by BethB

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Satisfier2007Satisfier2007over 14 years ago
Very promising

Hot storyline! I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters.

<br /><br />

The image of your protagonist tied and blindfolded with legs spread having her shaved vulva parted to reveal pretty pink flesh is very stimulating. She seems to relish the thoughts of it, too.

<br /><br />

I wish you'd have described in greater detail her bathing and shaving process. Inquiring minds want to know -- and know more. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part of a story

Part of a story is just that... part of a story. It is not a whole story or even a story worth taking the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great stories

hey love your stories keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot..

Beth...first time reader, will check more! Great story! Am loving the panty trading and fetish ideas! May need to get a pair on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved this. Anticipation.......

This is the kind of story that will draw us in and make us all come back for more. The anticipation of what will happen left me breathless and I found myself wondering, hoping and wishing someone was taking my panties. the thought of a man holding my wet panties next to his face is just too much. Beth, I love your style and the way your details make it believeable and vivid. I loved the part where the men were talking on the phone and she was listening. What woman wouldn't let her hubby have her panties?

ytreemanytreemanover 14 years ago
Your fans want more!!

Beth - I hope there are many more chapters to this story. What a great start. You must be hot! I wish I was Jim's friend and your neighbor.

ytreemanytreemanover 14 years ago
Your fans want more!!

Beth - I hope there are many more chapters to this story. What a great start. You must be hot! I wish I was Jim's friend and your neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, can't stop reading the story

Super hot and well written story. Had to read it several times to make sure I did not miss any details.

Can't wait to read the next part of the story.

Mikeyss73@yahoo.com

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

Just found this story. WOW!!! Wish I'd found it sooner. SO HOT!

Gotta read the rest.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

while not kink of mine appreciate the strong bonds/love between the two of them, and both getting off multiple times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous