Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethB
BethB
984 Followers

But, was Jim doing the same for Steve? Was Jim jacking off into Shelly's panties for the same reason?

I sat there in absolute shock thinking about our two husbands, both of them fantasizing about the others cum in Shelly's and my panties -- maybe licking and eating each other's cum as if I'd fucked Steve, and Jim had fucked Shelly, and they were cleaning up each other's mess out of our panties. I knew damn well Jim would be into that, and, it wouldn't take too much to convince me Steve was into that, too -- especially after I listened to their phone call.

It was at that point I realized Jim's fantasy of me having sex with another man was much deeper than I ever thought. And, instead of being mad, I felt compassion for him and I wondered how I might be able to get the truth. I desperately needed to know what was going on in his head because I truly wanted to satisfy my husband and give him what he wants sexually. If he'd gone this far to satisfy his urges, it obviously meant there was something I didn't know -- something he wasn't comfortable telling me.

And, if I found out it was true...... if he really wanted me to be with another man, well, I'd cross that bridge when I came to it.

None of this changed the way I felt about Jim, at all. I know he loves me with all his heart and he puts me up as the center of his universe. But, I wasn't about to ignore his desires or his needs, and force him to go somewhere else for what he wanted. If this is what he wanted, I mean, if this is what he really wanted and if it would make him happy, the least I could do right now would be to play along and let him have his little panty schemes with Steve. But, tonight, I was going to take the 'captive slut girl' game to a level he could never imagine. Tonight, I'd get the truth and I'd make it so easy for him tell me just what I needed to know.

Jim knew I always looked forward to being restrained. Maybe it was the combination of being helpless and submissive that turned me on so much. Jim always made sure he found some way to include a way for me to live out my exhibitionist fantasies as part of being restrained. He'd tie up naked with my legs spread and take pictures, or, he'd dress me in some old lingerie and use the scissors and cut them the bra and panties off me. And, while I sat in the hot bath with my just shaved pussy, I began to think about the conversation I just had with my husband.

What if Jim blindfolded me, tied me up and invited Steve over to watch, like we kidded each other about? What if he did it? Hell, I'd never know.

I could be lying there, blind to the world, unable to move and Steve could be standing right next to the bed, looking at me and jacking off. For that matter, he could be standing next to the bed with a camera taking pictures, or, what would stop Jim from letting Steve touch me? I'd never know.

Gasping, I realized he could even let Steve fuck me and I might not even know. When I thought about it, being blindfolded and restrained, I'd be powerless to keep them from doing anything they wanted.

Reaching down between my legs and feeling for my clit, I accepted the fact that I might have planted the thought in Jim's mind. And, to be completely honest, the thought of Jim inviting Steve over at 8:00 PM was starting to sound pretty good.

To be continued...

BethB
BethB
984 Followers
12