Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

"Wow, that barn is really great shape for such an old structure."

"It is really only about 5 years old. My husband had it built to look like it was really 100 years old, but it is really a state of the art garage. He stored his car collection in there before he left."

"Where is he now?"

"Oh, that is a long story. I may tell you some other time. Look, I am going to head back to the house. I left the side door open for you, and if you need anything, just call me. There is a phone inside. I'll be back in a couple of hours to check up on you."

"Do you need me to drive you back to your truck?"

"No, the walk will do me good. See you in a bit." And off she bounced through the trees towards her truck.

"God, that is a hot woman," Dylan thought as he watched her walk away, but quickly, the urgency of what he had to accomplish came back, and he started to work.

When Dylan walked inside he was floored at how large and modern the building was. It looked like a barn, but it was not that on the inside. It had concrete floors, steel I-beam posts, insulated walls, and enough power to run a small city. For the stunts the movie called for, this place was perfect. He took out of his bag his laptop, digital camera, and a laser tape measure. He slowly and precisely began to take shots of everything and downloaded them to the computer. He measured the entire interior of the barn with the laser and put them into a special design program on the hard drive.

Dylan had been working for about 45 minutes when the heat got to him finally. The barn had been closed up for a long time and was very stuffy. It was also June in Georgia and the sun was baking the outside of the barn. He was sweating buckets in the overheated interior of the barn. He was sure that there was AC in here, but he didn't want to take the time to find it. And by the time it started make any difference to the inside temperature, he would be long gone. He walked out to his SUV, opened the back hatch and he threw his dripping shirt inside. He opened his suitcase and took out a pair of baggy shorts and sandals. He looked around and saw he was completely alone, so he took off his boots and jeans. Dylan usually went commando unless he was working, so as he took off his jeans, his very generous sized prick flopped out and dangled against his inside thigh. He put on his shorts and sandals, and started back into the barn.

If anyone had seen Dylan as he walked across the grass to the barn, they might of thought of him as the male version of "Venus on the Half-shell." He was in a word – built! He had muscles everywhere, a flat six pack stomach, powerful arms, chest and legs. His shorts rode very low on his slim hips and he was tanned a light golden color. He was 6'4", weighed about 215, with thick black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was very handsome and he knew it. But he never flaunted it, and that made him even more appealing to women and men alike. He was a very intelligent, ambitious good man, who just happened to like pussy a lot. Everyone has a weak spot, right?

He continued his work, making his measurements, transmitting them to LA and talking with some of his partners in this office. The time went quickly. He was still sweating, but at least he was more comfortable. He had just finished and was beginning to pack up when he heard a truck door close outside.

He looked up to see Molly come through the garage door. Again he was taken with how lovely she was. Now she was wearing a short thin top and the same jean skirt. The top left her stomach exposed and she was definitely in very good shape. Her abs were toned and there was not one ounce of fat on her but for those exceptional breasts. Her top covered a tiny bikini top that was smaller then her daughter's, if that was possible, and she had been swimming. The moisture of the suit had caused the little coverall to cling to her big round breasts like a second skin.

For her part, Molly was shocked at how much of a stud Dylan was. She knew he was tall, dark and handsome. But with his shirt off, he was heaven on earth to look at. She had felt a little tingle pass through her clit when she first saw him at the house, but now that she was walking toward him she could feel her entire pussy snap to attention. It had been a very long time since she'd had sex.

"How are you coming?" she asked.

"All done for now. Have to wait for the office to make some calculations, then they will call me back with suggestions. I am pretty much done for right now."

"You are sweating buckets. Why didn't you turn on the AC?"

"Didn't know where it was."

"Come on, follow me. We will cool you off." She led him across the barn/garage to a little office on the side that Dylan had not paid much attention too. Inside were an old couch and large coffee table and some scattered papers on the floor. Molly moved to a large panel and pushed a button. Suddenly, a strong blast of air began to move through the room.

"Close the door. It will cool off faster," she said. "Fred put extra large compressors out here so he could cool off or heat the place really fast. He even had special ones put in to control the office space alone. That is what you feel. It will be cold in here in just a second."

She was right. The air was already getting colder, and the sweat covering Dylan was already starting to get cool.

"Fred's your husband, I assume."

"Was! Is! Who knows? He is not here and is not coming back." Molly sat down on the edge of the coffee table. Her skirt rode up her beautiful thighs.

"What happened to all the cars?" Dylan asked as he leaned against the wall next to the door.

"Oh, I did say I might tell you. Well, the short version is he found a very young slut to pal around with and he left. But when he left, I sold everything that was his. The cars, the boat, the plane, everything and sent him the check. Pissed him off something awful. He threatened to come back here and set me straight, but the sheriff is my first cousin and the superior judge is my uncle. So I got a restraining order against him and if he steps foot in the county – he goes to jail."

"How long ago was that?"

"About 6 months ago and I have not heard from him since."

"Does he see your daughter?"

"Yeah, he is a good provider for Beth. No problem there. He made all of his money in tort law. That's the kind where you sue huge companies in class actions suits. He spent all this money fixing up the farm, the house, the barn, everything. But the farm is mine. Money is tight for me, but I am not going to sell this place. This is all going to go Beth one day."

"It is a very nice place."

"Thanks. It will be nice to have you guys here doing the movie. That should be very exciting. Brrr, I told you it would be cold in here soon."

Dylan didn't need any more proof of that then watching her nipples begin to poke out of her wet top because of the cold air. Also the sweat on his skin had cooled and now he was covered in goose flesh.

"My, are you getting cold, too? You are covered in goose bumps."

"No, I'm fine."

"You look like you are freezing. Here let me warm you up," she said as she crossed to him and began to rub her hand up and down on his upper arm. She did that a couple of times. Then she slowly took her hand and let it drift caressingly across his broad chest down to his chiseled abs.

"You are a fine looking man," she whispered low as she continued to stroke his bare chest.

"And you are one sexy hot woman," said Dylan as he watched her hand moving across his stomach.

He found no resistance as he pulled her to him, and kissed her full on the mouth. His tongue eagerly explored her sweet mouth. He must have looked like a question mark as he bent to kiss her because he was so much taller then her, almost 16 inches in height. She moaned in her throat as she kissed him back hard and passionately. Somehow, without breaking the kiss, they managed to stumble to the couch and fall back on it. Somewhere along the way, they had managed to get rid of her top, jean skirt and tiny thong panties. Dylan now had two fingers up Molly's juicing cunt. He twirled his fingers around, and jabbed them in and out of her pussy until his fingers were sticky with her warm excitement.

Frantically, she tugged at his shorts trying to get them open and pulled them down his legs. She followed them down until she was on her knees, pulling the shorts off. She tugged them off his feet and then she looked up and moaned when she saw his giant cock staring her right in the face.

"Oohhh, Jesus!" Her voice sobbed with passion as she began to stroke Dylan's great cock with her curled fingers, squeezing and stroking up and down the shaft until he felt his balls tense with pleasure. "You are huge. I must have it . . . I must have your cock now!"

Molly grabbed the large naked shaft with both her hands and brought her lips around the head of his cock. He moaned softly in pleasure. Her tongue licked expertly up and down the length of his cock and teased the large mushroom head with the sharp edges of her teeth. She spread her saliva all over his hard hot shaft and began to suck him up and down, back and forth, in and out of her warm mouth. She curled her tongue in a tight cylinder, pushed it into the slotted hole in the tip, as though she were somehow trying to fuck his cock with her tongue.

"Oh, my God," he said, moaning softly.

"It's been a long time," she mumbled, running her mouth greedily up and down the thick round shaft. "Much too long!"

Dylan reached over her bobbing head and undid the back of her bikini and the tiny top fell away. He reached down between their bodies, and lifted her large breasts in his hands. There were pillowed and soft, and he squeezed them between his fingers. He could feel her hard nipples pushing against the palms of his hands. He caught both nipples between two fingers on each hand and pinched down hard onto the stiff nubs of her knockers. Molly groaned and slid her lips further down his cock.

Molly!" He urged her. "Eat it ... eat it all."

Her mouth was like a suction pump around his groin, he could feel her lips tightening excitingly around the long thick, throbbing shaft. Dylan could feel the head of his cock rubbing against the roof of her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed, and he felt her saliva dribbling down around the hardness of his erection. With hardly any effort, Molly pushed her mouth down the length of Dylan's 9 inch prick, then turning her head from side to side; she twisted his cock back and forth, moving it around in the wet hollow tunnel of her sucking mouth.

"Jesus . . . that's fantastic!" Dylan moaned, closing his eyes.

He grabbed her head, fucking his raging cock into her mouth. His balls banged against the edge of her chin. The head of his great thick cock throbbed as it shot past the opening of her throat, and he could feel her breath through her nose as hot air snorted from her quivering nostrils, teasing the hair on his belly. Her cheeks were so hollowed that he could feel their slippery wet slide against the shaft of his cock. She was sucking him deep and hard, trying, if possible, to sink her mouth even further down around the thick long shaft.

Dylan moaned, "Suck it .., suck it! Oh, my God! ... Suck it . . .suck it all! " . He began to double-time his thrusting shaft in and out, pulling her head, moving her mouth up and down the shaft of his cock as if he was masturbating himself with Molly's mouth. The sensation was more similar to fucking a cunt than a mouth. He closed his eyes and imagined that it was Molly's cunt he was pumping into.

Jesus!" he groaned. "'You're going to make me cum!"

Molly pushed at him, pulling her mouth away from his cock. Her face was all red and sloppy with saliva and stray hair. Her eyes were glazed over with passion, and she was breathing heavily as she looked intently at him from between his widely parted thighs.

"No, Dylan!" she gasped. "Not yet... please not yet. I promise you it will be worth it!"

And to prove it, Molly began to lick at his large balls She nuzzled her warm face between his thighs. Her tongue was like wet fire as it slithered along against his sweaty flesh. Dylan slid down further on the couch to allow her greater access to his balls. She sucked one testicle into her mouth, rolling it over her tongue. As if it were a cock, she sucked it back into her throat. The straining pull made Dylan groan in a combination of pain and pleasure. She deftly released one ball, but at the same time, she sucked up the other. Then she pulled them both into her mouth, rolling them from side to side across her tongue.

"Sweet Jesus..." Dylan moaned, his eyes screwed shut.

Molly opened her mouth and Dylan's saliva-covered balls heavily fell out, swinging wetly against his thighs. She reached up and she grabbed hold of his cock, while her tongue began licking further south. Licking at his salty flesh and stroking his cock up and down, her tongue struck at his anus, and Dylan shook convulsively. The tip of her tongue struck again at his asshole, curling hotly into it, probing it, licking it, testing its resiliency, while up and down her fingers slipped, stroking him from the base of his thick prick to the swollen tip of the great head.

"Oh my God," he groaned, pleasure exploding behind his eyeballs. Molly's tongue licked at the wrinkled brown hole until it was dripping with her saliva. Suddenly she pushed up between his legs and dropped her mouth over his excited prick. At the same moment, she pushed a finger against his wet asshole. Gently as first, then pushing hard she sank her index finger to its full length inside his asshoIe. She began to deep throat his cock while working her finger back and forth in his ass. Dylan cried out, his head spinning woozily from the intensity of the pleasure. His cock felt like it was going to explode, and her finger felt as if it was all the way up into the middle of his chest.

"Oh . . . ohhh . .. oohhhh!! I am going to cum!!!!" Dylan screamed at the top of his voice.

With the speed of a cobra, Molly's mouth came off his raging prick, while her finger continued to saw into his anus. Molly could feel the first surge travel past her fingers as it shot up Dylan's shaft towards her face. His spasming cock rewarded her with a hefty helping of cum on her chin. "Give it to me!" puffed Molly as the next three blasts landed all over her face and tits, giving her a priceless pearl necklace. Big torrents of jizz continued to blast out of his massive cock and on to her upturned face. Thick white globs trickled down her face and chin and dripped onto her heavy rack. She put her mouth back over the fountaining head in time to catch a big mouthful of the delicious nectar. After a dozen lesser spurts, his churning balls started to relaxed, and the flow of cum stopped. She slowly pulled her finger from his ass and sat back releasing his exhausted but happy cock from her warm mouth. Dylan glanced at her through silted eyes and saw her face covered with cream. They had produced one messy facial. Her eyes were unfocused and wild with passion as she sat kneeling between his thighs, continuing to stroke his drained meat.

"Mmmmmmm, Mama wants more!" she demanded. ""Do you have anymore in this schlong?"

"Maybe. Why don't you find out?"

With that she dropped her mouth over his cock once more and began to twirl her tongue around the large mushroom head. She ran her hands up Dylan's legs, stroking the inside of his thighs. It was ticklish, but very pleasurable. It took several seconds for Dylan to regain some composure she had left him so drained. But an idea formed in his sex-addled brain, as he watched her bob her head up and down that caused his weakened prick to begin to revive. "You like to deep throat cock?" he asked. She mumbled something he could not understand and shook her head in the affirmative as she continued to service his growing wand.

"Then lay down on the table."

She hesitated only slightly, then got up and lay back on the coffee table. Dylan admired the beauty of her incredible body as he stroked his thick 9 inches back to its full erection. When he was at full mast, he stood and moved around her so he was above her cum stained face. Molly watched him as he touched her soft breasts and ran his large hands up and down her smooth body. Molly trembled slightly and closed her eyes. He pulled her body along the surface of the table, until her head hung over the edge. He reached down to his rock hard cock and slowly brushed it along her lips.

Dylan slowly fed her his jutting cock past her soft lips once more. Molly began sucking on his dick as it eased into her mouth. He put his hands on her large breasts, massaging them, lightly pinching her stiff nipples. Molly moaned around his cock, sucking harder. He continued to pull and tug and even twist the big pointed nipples of her DD rack. She trembled in arousal, and spread her legs revealing her wet cunt. Her pussy was completely smooth and his hands left her big breasts, and moved down across her tight stomach to her moist cunt. Molly whimpered around Dylan's giant cock as he softly slid two fingers into her wet burning snatch. Molly gasped, arching her back. Dylan began to steadily push his cock deeper in her mouth as he fingered her wet hole. Molly gagged slightly, but stayed in place. She breathed in loudly through her nose, and Dylan watch as his long hard cock sunk slowly in her hot mouth. He slowly worked his stiff dick into Molly's tight throat, while rubbing her swollen little clit between his fingers. The tight, rippling, feel of her throat was simply too incredible too believe. Molly brought her hands up to Dylan's hips to brace herself. Wet gurgling and gulping sounds came from her throat as Dylan pushed deeper and deeper, watching his thick nine inches disappeared into the wide stretched mouth.

"Oh, that's it! You got it all!" he moaned as his big dick was buried to the hilt in Molly's throat. God, she looked hot! Her lips straining to wrap around the width of his massive prick, his heavy balls laying across her nose, and her mouth framed by his dark pubic hair. The large head lurched deep in her throat and a shot of pre-cum squirted out and went right down her throat. The swallowing sensation almost made him cum right then. He gave a little thrust forward into her warm tight throat, and then slowly pulled out.

As Molly gulped for air, strings of thick saliva coated his cock and stretched from her open mouth. "More!!" she moaned. He savagely thrust back into her throat once more, and she took his full stroke as she seemed to have no trouble as she accommodated his thrusting cock with ease. Again and again, he thrust into Molly's tight throat, pushing his long cock all the way in, then rolling his hips as he used her mouth like a cunt. She urgently grab his hands and pushed them out of the way, and began to frig herself between her wide spread legs. She rubbed her hot moist clit with one hand and drove two fingers up her leaking cunt with the other.

They settled into a rhythm as Dylan repeatedly jabbed his big long cock down her throat time and time again while he groped and fondled Molly's amazing tits. Dylan usually could a long time to cum the second time, but the tightness of her throat, and the vision of her masturbating while she deep throated him was too much for him and he felt that churning in his balls. He thrust once more burying his mighty prick deep in her throat, and threw his head back as he as he came hard. As he squeezed Molly's tits so hard that he left red marks on her pale skin, he continued driving thick stiff cock deep into her tight throat. He fired shot after shot of hot cum that flowed right down Molly's throat and into her stomach. While he shook with pleasure, and shot after shot of pent-up sperm gushed from his prick and down her throat, Molly began to thrust her hips into the air. Her pussy was making wet squishing noises as her fingers worked their magic on her clit and drove up her hot clutching cunt. While Molly drank his cum, she came like a train. Dylan kept pumping into her throat loving the feel of her rippling throat as the muscles pulled the last of semen out of him. Eventually she pushed against his hips, forcing him to withdraw from her throat. He slipped back, easing his spent dick from Molly's mouth as she gasped loudly trying to fill her lungs with fresh air.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers