Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers

Dylan was exhausted as he flopped back on to the couch with his dick dripping with a combo of Molly's saliva and his sperm. Her face was now covered with saliva and cum that had run down into her hair. Molly breathed deeply, staring at the ceiling as she continued to work her clit round and round in search of one last shadow cum.

The room filled with the sound of their breathing, and they did not speak a word. The encounter had been so amazing that words could not do it justice. Dylan looked at the beautiful slutty woman on the table and wondered how any man could leave this goddess. As he gazed at her incredibly lush body and she continued to play with her clit, he was amazed to feel a stirring in his balls. Watching her plow three fingers up her cunt in search of another cum was too much for Dylan and he began to stroke his tired cock up and down with vigor. As he watched Molly began to tremble and shake from another orgasm, he felt his ole faithful begin to expand and grow once more.

After she had recovered from her latest spend, Molly glanced over at Dylan and saw him stroking his meat to its full impressive size. Her eyebrows arched in surprise, but she slowly got up on her knees and turned her butt to Dylan. Her pussy was wet and swollen from the workout she had given it. It glistened between her legs like a diamond. She looked back over her shoulder at the resting Dylan, and in a smutty voice said,

"Hey, Tiger, I want you to fuck me now! Are you up for it?"

Dylan had not slept in over 20 hours, and he had just had an amazing workout from Molly. But as was stated earlier, he was a good man who did not like to disappoint anyone, and he really loved pussy. Especially new pussy! Molly was lovely and her spectacular body promised him a ride that he would not soon forget. He nodded his head "yes" while he stroked his hard cock.

Molly rested her head on the coffee table with her ass elevated, and her thighs spread wide apart. Her pussy was at cock-level, all wide and wet and opened like a fresh cut rose. "I want you to fuck me from the rear. Doggy style! I want to feel every inch of your cock sliding up inside of me," she moaned at him.

Dylan got up off the couch and moved behind her. Using the head of his prick to part the thick wet lips of her hot pussy he eased the tip into her wet channel. She was tight. Very tight! He grabbed her hips, made a minor adjustment for angle and leaned in hard against her. His cockhead slowly slipped inside her extremely tight pussy.

"Ooh, God, that feels good," she moaned, as she humped herself back on Dylan's iron rod.

"You are so tight. Jesus. How do you stay this tight?" he groaned.

"You are my second lover ever. And God, it's been long. Please fuck me hard. Oh yes!!"

Dylan had managed to sink about five inches of thick cock up her cunt. She was so small, he wondered up much she could take. Her cunt walls were like a glove they were so tight, and he groaned as he pulled back and slowly sunk into her molten core again. This time he managed to get 7 inches into her tight sleeve, and she groaned and pushed against trying to drive more of his hard cock into her long neglected pussy. Dylan slowly backed out once more enjoying the clutching feel of Molly's red hot fuck hole. Dylan took a stronger hold of Molly's hips, paused of a second, and then slammed all 9 inches of thick hard love muscle into her tightly packed pussy. Molly began to scream at the top of her lungs and her ass went into overdrive. As fast as Dylan tried to drive into her molten deeps, she was faster as she worked her tight wet sleeve up and down the length of Dylan's invading member. Her lust was pure animal. She wanted one thing and that was to have Dylan's magic cock fuck her to senseless orgasms.

Dylan was going to last for a while because of all the cum be had poured down her throat earlier, but Molly was building to her first cum as she drove her soaking wet pussy back against Dylan's raging tool. Suddenly, the tightness was gone and Dylan drilled into her and his great mushroom head bounced off her cervix, the next instant the liquid muscles of her pussy sleeve tightened like a vise, like a steel fist around the pistoning staff of Dylan's cock.

"Oh, God. ...Fuck me....," she cried, almost whinnying like a horse. "Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Molly was impaled upon the rigid stake of his driving cock. Her cunt was massaging his cock with the rippling walls of her creaming passageway. Dylan's balls swung between her widely parted thighs, and smacked against the edge of her cunt. He felt her fingers come up between her legs as she began to twirl the stiff hot button of her clitoris. He thrust in and out of her in hard strokes that used the full length of his great cock, and she thrashed about as if she were caught in some terrible convulsive palsy. She threw her head back, arching her spine, flinging her long hair across her back.

"OH! Oh! I'm going to cum! Oh, my God!!! FUCK ME, DYLAN!!!" she grunted.

His cock throbbed in the constricted tunnel of Molly's cunt. The walls of the oozing passageway clung to the sides of his shaft as if they were adhered with glue. Her heat and wetness baked down around his raging cock, cooking it, turning it a fiery red. Her cunt made a wet .squishy sound as Dylan's cock drilled in and out. He grabbed onto her ass cheeks with fingers of steel, digging his nails deeply into Molly's sweaty pink flesh. With a dull slapping sound that rang off the bare walls, his legs slammed against her thighs. He pulled Molly back hard against him, screwing the full length of his cock viciously into her creaming box.

OH I'M GOING ....! GOD, OH FUCK ME NOWWWWWWWW!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH, I'M CUMMMMMMING!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

As Molly screamed in joy at her orgasm, pleasure was coursing up and down the length of Dylan's cock. Molly's pussy was milking his cock with the muscular coils of her cuntal passageway. Her pussy pulled and tugged and squeezed at his cock, trying to wringing the sperm from his balls.

Dylan felt the far off feeling in the back of his groin that signaled the end of the ride. He was tired and his great strength was fading, but he wanted to give her one more huge orgasm as he came himself. He moved his hands off her churning hips, and he pulled her upright against him. He grabbed her great bouncing breasts in both his hands and like handles he held her in place as he relentlessly plowed his great cock into her seething, rippling pussy.

"OH, GOD, FUCK ME ... FUCK ME!!!!!!!! IT'S WONDERFUL ... WONDERFUL... OOOH I CAN FEEL IT!! I CAN FEEL IT CUMMING AGAINNNNNNN!!"

Her back was wet with perspiration, and he felt her tensed, humping hips move against him as he drilled into her gushing cunt. He moved his hands to the pencil tipped nips of her amazing tits and twisted them hard between his fingers. That sent her over the edge again.

"I'M CUMMING... AAAHHHHHH!!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!!!! FILL ME ... FILL ME! OOOOOOOHHHHHH... FFFUUCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!"

He pile-drived into the insatiable oven of her cunt, driving his cock into her wet heat. He pressed his legs against the back of her thighs, felt the cheeks of her ass flattening and spreading against his thrusting belly, his swinging balls bouncing off the front of her cunt as he drilled his pulsing cock all the way into her creaming cunt. The mouth of her pussy tightened around the thick base of his massive cock and began to milk his cock like a pump seeking oil. Pussy juice ran like a river from her cunt hole, leaking down over his bouncing balls and thrusting prick.

"OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING! OH, MY GOD!!!" Molly cried out, cumming still. "FUCK ME, DYLAN!!! OH FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!! GOD, I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

His cock continued to jam hard into her fiery hole, and suddenly, he was there. As her passage milked at his great thrusting prick, his cock began to spurt its thick hot blobs of sperm into the narrow crevice of her overheated cunt. His jism spewed out of him, splattering like hot heavy oil into the soft lining of her cunt. Then her muscles clamped down on his jutting shaft, and his sperm began to stream out in long pressurized gushes that erupted like molten lava against the quivering walls of her convulsing pussy. He continued drilling into her softness until her snapping pussy pulled all the cum out of his over worked penis. He tried to pull his prick out and back away from her, but the considerable wetness between them acted like a seal, welding their bodies together.

She stumped forward onto the table, her body collapsing from the emptying drain of her massive orgasms, and she dragged Dylan with her as she fell. The weight of both of them collapsed the table and they landed with a thud on the floor. In spite of the fall, Dylan's prick was still stuffed up Molly's vise-like pussy, and she groaned again, either it was pain or the intense, throbbing pleasure.

Exhausted, Dylan lay next to the weary Molly, his cock slowly shrinking. Every once in a while his cock would twitch or throb inside her still fiery fuck hole. The sound slow of breathing filled the room.

"So it that the first time, you've made love since her husband left you."

"Like I said, you are the second man I have ever had."

"Wow, that is a waste. You are a fantastic lover." Dylan exclaimed. She snuggled closer to him.

"Do you have a motel room yet?

"No."

"Do you have to do anymore work today?"

"No."

"Well, why don't we continue this up at the house, and you also spend the night."

(To Be Continued)

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers