All Comments on 'Like Mother, Like Daughter'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very erotic

Like where this is going. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To be continued?

Very good! Please tell me there is more to come from sexy Bonnie and Connie.

DerfcloneDerfcloneover 11 years ago
Well done

I applaud you for not rushing these ladies. This story is so hot and intriguing with Bonnie teaching her daughter about sex without them jumping into bed in the third paragraph.

Thank you.

SweetMajSweetMajover 11 years ago
Good work!

I love the way Bonnie is teaching Connie to loosen up a little.

Please continue with a story number two!

Thanks, Tx.

KISS KISS

BlueeyesjulyBlueeyesjulyover 11 years ago
More!

Please continue this storyline! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Another brilliant writing contribution on a unique topic area from a master of the written word, especially in English!! This was awesome, I shared a few tidbits with my wife of 35 years and she almost choked on her iced tea, she then started throwing stuff at me and stated "men can't write that way about that subject area and especially about a Mom & a Daughter". I replied "wrong answer sweet cheeks, this dude has made skills".

This story is bookmarked/highlighted to be re-read often for so many reasons it just ain't funny and it'd be great to see another chapter or 2 to extend it.

dackjanielsdackjanielsover 9 years ago

I love this story! Very well written and a perfect amount of seduction. I hope there are more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make a part 2 or chapter 2.

Continue the story about the daughter getting closer with the mother and father.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Wow

Absolutely delightful. Favorited. 5*

HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
That was fun

... and I really don't get why it doesn't have any comments. I've read through a number of your tales now... and have been royally entertained all the way. So... what can I say? Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Oh yer killing me! Thats like a huge cliffhanger and I'm falling with nowhere to land!! Lol ;). My mind was begging for dad to show up early, daughter to get some watching experience with the parents, then daddy teaching his little girl everything her mommy knows, hands on! Hehe. Damn...awww...:(

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Do you finish anything!?!

UHG! so many great stories left unfinished. I'm going to be honest, I'm writing a series of stories that will be interwoven with each other. Your starts of stories are going to play a big roll. I try not to plagiarize, but I will steal plot ideas especially if I feel I can improve them or in your case finish them. So thank you for the ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy as hell

FANTASTIC story!!! Would love to read about mom shaving daughter and add in some soaked panty sucking. Encore!!!

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Naughty! What would your mother say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Generic and a bit boring , sorry

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

That was super hot! I hate that your stories end while leaving all the possibilities up in the air, but it also gives my imagination room to take the story further, in my twisted mind.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story would love to hear more. Maybe mom could shave the daughters pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...