Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babe19
babe19
114 Followers

"Can you see in the mirror sweetie? Take a close look to see what I do then you can try it on yourself. I moved down on the bed so that my head was down at her knee. She spread her legs to give me better view. The tip of her bright red clit, distended just enough to poke from its hiding spot. A tinge of her arousal filled my nose as she spread her pussy lips. Mom took a gasping breath, tracing circles around her clit, then traced down to her hole. She drew out some moisture and spread it back up to her clit again.

"You want to make sure that at this point you don't over-stimulate yourself. I gently circle my clit and then lightly rub it." She demonstrated, as she explained, then she hesitated to look down at me. I looked up wide-eyed then fixed my gaze back between my mother's legs. I wanted to touch myself so bad. I squeezed my thighs together, but that just made it worse. My mother cooed and moaned as she continued to pleasure herself in front of me. I was completely enthralled by the site of her fingers gliding between her glistening folds and then disappearing into her cunt. When they were withdrawn, her fingers were soaked with her pungent juices.

My mother's pace began to quicken. She still alternated her ministrations between her clit and her hole. Her moans became more urgent and her eyes had now closed. Her chest was flushed and heaving, making her tits jiggle, with each ragged breath. She was practically oblivious to my presence. Only half opening her eyes briefly to look down at me with glazed eyes, still perched at her side. I looked on unabashedly, but grew impatient for my own release now.

Almost as if she had heard my thoughts, my mother shuttered violently. She buried three of her fingers into herself and with her free hand, she rubbed her nub. She moved so fast it was practically a blur. Her moans became whimpers and then groans. Her legs clasped shut and her body became rigid. She then seemed to melt and she lay still.

After a moment she recuperated and with a satisfied smile she said, "It's your turn sweetie."

Immediately, I flew onto my back and spread my legs. Trying to control my passions, I followed through on the masterbatory lesson I had just witnessed. Following what I had seen my mother do, I slowly rubbed my hands over my body. Playing with my stiffening nipples, then caressing my burning pussy. I closed my and slowly picked up my tempo, keeping a steady rhythm.

I felt my mother moving next to me followed by a mechanical buzzing that startled me. Without stopping my own pleasure, I glanced sideways. I nearly exploded at the sight. Mom was looking back at me writhing sensuously. She had a long rubber phallus attached to the vibrator and firmly planted in her cunt. I felt a powerful orgasm coming on quickly and then wash over me.

I was completely overcome with a myriad of emotions and sensations all at once. My clit had become too sensitive to touch, but my cunt had such a tight grip on my fingers that I couldn't remove them. I could wriggle them however and each little move sent pulses rushing from my pelvis and cascading throughout the rest of my body. My muscles released the hold on my fingers slowly allowing me more range of movement. I squeezed another digit into my sopping pussy and drove myself to another orgasm. This one was different, not as intense but just as good. Unlike the one generated from my clit, this one felt like extreme butterflies in my stomach that oozed out over the rest of my body. I became light headed and my breath was ragged. Our combined aroma filled the room with a heady musk. I was with drawing my fingers when I came again uncontrollably.

A deep moan rose within me, "OOOOHHH! Mommy...mmmmm..."

"It's OK Lysa sweetie. Let it happen. I'm cumming too baby...UUHH!" she said as her body shook and shuddered, while she pounded the vibrator inter he gaping hole.

We both came down from our orgasmic highs and lay side by side sweating. Mom pulled the vibrator from between her thighs and placed it between us. My mother rolled over to me and kissed my forehead. Then draped her arm across my chest and drew me closer to her. For the first time our naked skin touched. I felt strange but still very turned on.

"Mom?" "Yes sweetie?'' She answered stroking her fingers through my hair.

"Can I try the vibrator?"

"All right, let me just change the rubber piece first. You're not ready for this one yet." She went to the case and attached a small rubber cup to the vibrator. Then she sat back on the bed next to me. "I'll help you with this. This piece is for nipples and your clitoris." She said plainly. Mom flicked the switch and the gun buzzed to life. She placed the cup just over my nipple then lowered it down gently. It was incredible how it instantly forced a reaction deep in me, as if my nipple was directly linked to my pussy. My mother alternated between each nipple then moved it down and pressed it onto my again swollen clit.

My eyes opened wide and I knew that I had a shocked look on my face. My mouth gaped wide then I extolled how my own mother was about to drive me to orgasm. "OH MOM! DON'T STOP!" I started rolling my hips and my mother rolled the vibrating cup in small circles over my clit. My climax was fast approaching and with it a sudden urge that I didn't have the strength to overcome. "Mommy, kiss me." I pleaded with staggered breath.

She leaned onto her elbow and kissed my forehead again. "No Mom, kiss me on the lips." She hesitated, but I urgently groaned, "I need it! I need you to kiss me on the mouth." She moved down and brought her lips to mine softly. I wanted it another way entirely. Reaching behind her head I forced a harder, more passionate kiss. Not like the familiar peck between a mother and daughter, but a harsh rough kiss of one lover to another. I forced my tongue into her mouth and moaned. She stopped fighting it and gave in moaning in return. This pushed me over the top and I screamed into her mouth. Mom turned the vibrator off and took it from my again painfully sensitive nub. Then she did the unexpected and shoved two fingers into my sloppy hole. Swirling her long thin filers in me she hit a spot that caused me to nearly pass out. Nothing could prepare me for the complete and total euphoria I felt. When I again gained awareness of my surroundings, I found myself shuddering and curled up close to my mother. My face was buried in her full, naked cleavage. Her arms were cradled around me. I tried to move, but felt like my limbs were made of rubber.

I couldn't speak from weakness, but attempted anyway. My mother shushed me. "Just rest sweetie it's late. You can sleep with me tonight. We'll talk in the morning." We both faded off to sleep. The next morning I woke up alone in my parents' bed. My mother was drying her hair. Except for me, her only daughter lying naked in her bed, the room was straightened up.

When she saw me stirring, she came over and sat next to me. She kissed me on my cheek and we talked about the night before. We both understood it couldn't happen again, but I could use the vibrator anytime I wanted. That was the beginning of the new me.

babe19
babe19
114 Followers
12